Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Fill out union contract survey!!

Al Czervik
07-26-2018, 08:08 AM
Pass the word. The company is taking the low numbers as the pilots are “content with current contract.”

Mover
07-26-2018, 08:56 AM
Pass the word. The company is taking the low numbers as the pilots are “content with current contract.”

How would the company know the current numbers?

Rawhide16
07-26-2018, 09:03 AM

And why in the bloody hell would our union provide that info to them. Why am I not surprised?

Al Czervik
07-26-2018, 09:24 AM

Great question.

LIOG41
07-26-2018, 10:07 AM

Who cares, just get the surveys done...it's as simple as that. The NC needs momentum from the masses, this is one way to help them.

jcountry
07-26-2018, 01:40 PM
And why in the bloody hell would our union provide that info to them. Why am I not surprised?

Because our union president is a complete POS

Sunfish FAIP
07-26-2018, 06:57 PM
Regardless of how you feel about the Union, MEC, the President or any of them, we HAVE to vote! If we don’t then when Doug gives us the shaft with a worse contract than Allegiant we won’t have anyone to blame but ourselves.

Get the vote done!!

Laker24
07-26-2018, 09:43 PM

Total BS. Did you see that APA has received nearly 1 million hotel debriefed from line pilots? That doesn’t sound like a pilot group that is happy with the current state of affairs. Not need to spread FUD.

A330FoodCritic
07-27-2018, 12:05 AM

Whomever supplies this info to the company should be fired and then shot for treason.

Al, so, what plane are you being abused on?

Smoke Toliet
07-27-2018, 03:33 AM
Regardless of how you feel about the Union, MEC, the President or any of them, we HAVE to vote! If we don’t then when Doug gives us the shaft with a worse contract than Allegiant we won’t have anyone to blame but ourselves.

Get the vote done!!

We have a MEC?🤔

Route66
07-27-2018, 04:47 AM

Get the vote done!!

I vote for John Gotti. I heard Jimmy Hoffa is also available.

jcountry
07-27-2018, 06:13 AM
I vote for John Gotti. I heard Jimmy Hoffa is also available.

Those guys would probably have enough common sense to at least not try to pull that stupid 20k spouse travel crap.

flyinawa
07-27-2018, 11:18 AM
Easy peasy....done. I know participation will be abysmal because this group is so apathetic. But they sure do complain a lot!

Cheddar
07-29-2018, 10:21 AM
Done. Took only 20 minutes and I was being overly thoughtful.

C’mon guys...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A321
07-31-2018, 05:04 PM
Done. Everyone needs to take the time to fill this survey out (and the next one) .

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1