Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : 06-27-18 interview

Cirrusly
07-27-2018, 09:09 AM
Hey everyone-just reaching out to anyone else who interviewed that day and checking up on their progress. I’ve been in phase 2 for a couple weeks now...

727_Driver
07-27-2018, 01:06 PM
as Dory would say "just keep swimming"

be patient, it's not a fast process...

MGMTiswatchingU
07-27-2018, 01:25 PM
Hey everyone-just reaching out to anyone else who interviewed that day and checking up on their progress. I’ve been in phase 2 for a couple weeks now...

Did u apply around the June 18th application window?

Kilroy
07-27-2018, 01:40 PM

It takes about 2 months to get through phase 2 then another 2 months to get a class.

Cirrusly
08-22-2018, 06:16 AM
I just received the “welcome to the pool” email this morning. I figured I’d share this in case anyone Is building a new hire “timeline”. I’m very excited to get started!

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1