Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : PrimeAir Blog.

gumpscheck
08-04-2018, 09:57 AM
Does anyone knows if there is a blog page from PrimeAir? I am just curious.

motorclutch
08-04-2018, 11:05 AM
Yes. I think it’s listed as: We Be Hetes *****es !

NewType
08-04-2018, 11:12 AM
Are they their own company or still operated by Atlas?

gumpscheck
08-04-2018, 12:01 PM
Yes. I think it’s listed as: We Be Hetes *****es !

🤣😂
I was only asking so we could keep the AMZ big wigs up to speed in the Soapy’s shenanigans.

gumpscheck
08-04-2018, 12:02 PM
Are they their own company or still operated by Atlas?

Amazon contracts ATSG and Atlas to fly their trash. Amazon doesn’t have an operating certificate.

Stratocruzr
08-04-2018, 02:28 PM
Amazon prime air will be a mix bag of contract bottom feeding airlines.
Just like the Amazon wearhouses, it will be a bad place to work.

nitefr8dog
08-04-2018, 05:55 PM
Does anyone knows if there is a blog page from PrimeAir? I am just curious.
PrimeAir is just a name painted on the side of the airplane. Contract airlines fly the freight. There is no PrimeAir Airline.

No Land 3
08-04-2018, 08:50 PM
Heard the ATI guys value their bag tags like they are bitcoins. Never knew a group of people so desperately wanting to work and be owned by the devil.

mpflyboy1
08-04-2018, 09:09 PM
Heard the ATI guys value their bag tags like they are bitcoins. Never knew a group of people so desperately wanting to work and be owned by the devil.

Why would a young pilot think they would have a long lasting and stable career working for Amazon? Not only have they shown to be cutthroat and callous to competitors and employees, but they are also actively seeking to automate everything, and will probably be the first to eventually experiment with and have pilot-less airplanes. They will have no loyalty to you and gladly replace you with automation.

If you're a younger pilot you're better off going to a passenger airline as it will take much longer for automation to replace you.

b707guy
08-04-2018, 09:16 PM

Who'd you hear that from? Jurassic Shart or Industry Stain? It's funny how much stock everyone else seems to put in ATI's so-called reverence for these tags. Personally, I've never even seen one of them. Then again, I avoid the hub as much as possible.

Nite is exactly correct: PrimeAir is just a name painted on the side of the airplane. So is DHL, by the way...

No Land 3
08-04-2018, 10:45 PM
Who'd you hear that from? Jurassic Shart or Industry Stain? It's funny how much stock everyone else seems to put in ATI's so-called reverence for these tags. Personally, I've never even seen one of them. Then again, I avoid the hub as much as possible.
Nite is exactly correct: PrimeAir is just a name painted on the side of the airplane. So is DHL, by the way...

I'm just talking out my butt, although I will say, we fly for so many different customers beyond DHL, we are not controlled by their whipsaw games. We could easily use those airplanes for some one else.

b707guy
08-05-2018, 06:45 AM
I'm just talking out my butt, although I will say, we fly for so many different customers beyond DHL, we are not controlled by their whipsaw games. We could easily use those airplanes for some one else.

No arguments there, and it's a main source of concern for the future for us, whether Amazon is part of the picture or not. Unlike K4 and Atlas, ABX and ATI are pretty much saddled by what seems to be a great fear of going "out there" for business, despite that we can both do so much! We (ATI) pretty much walked away from ad hoc so long ago that I doubt we could pick it up again, even if prospective customers came to us begging. At least we have Combi, 757, and full pax authorizations (which has gone unused for the past few years...), but, well, you know how it's been.

ATACCIATI
08-06-2018, 01:40 PM
ATI is an industry leading airline with a pilot friendly contract.

We currently fly more Amazon than any other carrier. Furthermore, we have a broad capability in the charter/ on demand and AMC market. We will never turn out back on business.

Great People + Great company = career

motorclutch
08-06-2018, 02:33 PM
Why don’t you sign your moniker as:
I’m JV’s [email protected]?

mpflyboy1
08-06-2018, 02:59 PM
Pilot friendly contract = no retro, sub par industry pay rates/work rules (e.g. Omni/Kallita), and everyone's favorite......vacation on your days off (unless you're senior of course).

Almost There
08-06-2018, 03:04 PM

We currently fly more Amazon than any other carrier. Furthermore, we have a broad capability in the charter/ on demand and AMC market. We will never turn out back on business.

That is so weak.
Everyone knows who you will turn your back on.

Reactivity
08-06-2018, 03:23 PM

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

That was funny. Thanks - I needed a good laugh.

We currently fly more Amazon than any other carrier.

Well, sure, until Atlas gets at least 15 of their 20 contracted aircraft on line.

We will never turn out back on business.

But some among you will sure as heck cross a picket line.

nitefr8dog
08-06-2018, 04:53 PM

And flying Amazon freight is something to brag about? That could all go away tomorrow as Amazon can move the flying to anyone at any time like DHL does whether it make sense or not. And when they figure out it will never work what do you have....a crappy contract without retirement a scope that does not allow you to fly DHL 767s domestic...and few prospects.

Whitesnake
08-06-2018, 06:14 PM

You forgot to include the gleeful pride you must cherish with the knowledge that ATI holds the exclusive right to all airbus
flying for, what...3 years?
I forget when those are coming though. Can you remind me ?

Jurassic Jet
08-06-2018, 07:10 PM
You forgot to include the gleeful pride you must cherish with the knowledge that ATI holds the exclusive right to all airbus
flying for, what...3 years?
I forget when those are coming though. Can you remind me ?

Oh no you di’int! :D

Industry Strnd
08-07-2018, 05:33 AM
[QUOTE=ATACCIATI;2650092]ATI is an industry leading airline with a pilot friendly contract.

Great People + Great company = career[/QUOTE

OMG ....Pilot friendly contract lol. Goodness this guy has never read a real contract. I hope people do their homework before applying. They are going to be in for a surprise if they dont!
Young captains that can't leave will also slow down any movement. But then again what good is seniority when everyone works 16 days in a row and cannot trip trade....ever!

Pilot friendly! Lol

motorclutch
08-07-2018, 08:10 AM
It’s pilot friendly if you are the son of JV

gumpscheck
08-07-2018, 09:34 AM
It’s pilot friendly if you are the son of JV

I wonder if he know what the insufficient fuel message in the scratch pad means. ;)

motorclutch
08-07-2018, 09:45 AM
The only guy I know where his dad prevented him from getting a flight violation. Daddy covered his butt.

thesandbox
08-07-2018, 11:59 AM

That's funny, because after reading this the first thing I noticed last night in the hub when I was exiting the bathroom was an ATI pilot with his Prime Air Pilot bag tag...let alone why he was dragging his bags into the bathroom in the first place????? I guess he didn't want that tag to be stolen from the locked storage room. :rolleyes:

motorclutch
08-07-2018, 01:53 PM
Or......he knew he will always be judged as a scab as well as his brothers.....if I were in his shoes I would guard my stuff!

ATACCIATI
08-07-2018, 02:39 PM
No ATI pilot has declared a fuel critical status nor emergency.

We also have the best contract and the highest paid pilots on the ramp period.

Needless to say we have the highest pilot retention in the industry. ATI pilots stay ATI for life. Say what you want but facts are hard to argue.

JackStraw
08-07-2018, 02:58 PM

Needless to say we have the highest pilot retention in the industry. ATI pilots stay ATI for life. Say what you want but facts are hard to argue.

One would argue unhireable.

gollum
08-07-2018, 03:00 PM

Now we know you are either a troll or high on crack.

Littlebird
08-07-2018, 03:01 PM
Or......he knew he will always be judged as a scab as well as his brothers.....if I were in his shoes I would guard my stuff!

Hey Motor, talking about guarding your stuff, have you noticed a slight bung smell on your mike boom yet. Just wondering:D

motorclutch
08-07-2018, 03:25 PM
That’s why I have my own headset.

motorclutch
08-07-2018, 03:28 PM
Was gonna ask you if you got that chief Scab taste off of your lips yet?

Whitesnake
08-07-2018, 03:54 PM

I have got to hand it to you Kevin. (May I call you Kevin ?)
You remain steadfast in your belief that you have seen the light unlike none of us have before. Kudos !
March on with your ‘buddies for life’.

https://www.google.com/search?q=kevin+bacon+animal+house+thank+you+sir&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

ATACCIATI
08-08-2018, 04:05 PM
I have got to hand it to you Kevin. (May I call you Kevin ?)
You remain steadfast in your belief that you have seen the light unlike none of us have before. Kudos !
March on with your ‘buddies for life’.

https://www.google.com/search?q=kevin+bacon+animal+house+thank+you+sir&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

I find it harsh that you an posted act of physical/sexual violence.

As a fellow ATSG employee we must be open minded to other lifestyles and should try not to encourage or indorse such behaviors.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1