Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Swift Air/Allegiant hook up

TimingANDluck
08-07-2018, 09:00 AM
I just heard a rumor from someone that was 100 percent sure that a new Swift Air investor was buying Allegiant and paying top dollar. He knew all the specifics and it's so crazy that there may be some truth to it. Sounds pretty far fetched to me and makes no sense whatsoever, but crazier things have happened.

labbats
08-07-2018, 03:22 PM
Hope Swift pay scales are wrong on this site. Allegiant FOs make more than their Captains.

TiredSoul
08-07-2018, 03:32 PM
Well as far as safety records theyíre compatible.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/8dd2f5811711a610e6ad24a7d36ac79d/tenor.gif?itemid=7320811

LoFly
08-07-2018, 03:42 PM
According to rumors, also, I'm an A330 Capt making 300 $/h because a legacy bought us 6 months ago.
And we have an Austin base.

ecam
08-08-2018, 06:52 AM
The stock is back up to $128. I'd like to know where someone is going to round up about 2 billion bucks to buy a troubled overpriced airline with fuel prices rising and global economies slowing.

But on the plus side, it would finance Sunseeker if they could unload the airline, and it's become obvious to many that's where management's intentions lie.

crxpilot
08-08-2018, 09:36 AM
I just heard a rumor from someone that was 100 percent sure that a new Swift Air investor was buying Allegiant and paying top dollar. He knew all the specifics and it's so crazy that there may be some truth to it. Sounds pretty far fetched to me and makes no sense whatsoever, but crazier things have happened.

If youre gonna post wishful thinking, at least pick something more palatable....swift air?.....really?

Dashbro
08-08-2018, 09:03 PM
Somebody was saying in the SW thread that Allegiant has stopped hiring. Any info on this? If they are going to be acquired that may make sense.

astaz
08-08-2018, 09:52 PM
Somebody was saying in the SW thread that Allegiant has stopped hiring. Any info on this? If they are going to be acquired that may make sense.

We stopped hiring the beginning of the year. We previously over hired to account for the additional man power needed to transition to the all Airbus fleet. Now the transition is ending, weíre allegedly ďoverstaffedĒ. Hiring expected to resume early 2019.

ecam
08-09-2018, 06:57 AM
Hiring expected to resume early 2019.

Which gets moved back every town hall meeting. I predict we don't hire until fall 2019 or later. Assuming we aren't acquired by then. Attrition is extremely low and according to management, we are carrying about 200 surplus pilots.

DoubleUp686
08-09-2018, 08:46 AM
Which gets moved back every town hall meeting. I predict we don't hire until fall 2019 or later. Assuming we aren't acquired by then. Attrition is extremely low and according to management, we are carrying about 200 surplus pilots.

Eric Gust stated on last week's town hall that we are fat by 100 pilots and need to "grow into" that as we acquire more aircraft. My guess is that plan will backfire before we reach FP&A's headcount goal. Regardless I don't think we will be hiring anytime soon. It all depends on how quickly they can find buses.

ecam
09-08-2018, 07:18 AM
Eric Gust stated on last week's town hall that we are fat by 100 pilots and need to "grow into" that as we acquire more aircraft. My guess is that plan will backfire before we reach FP&A's headcount goal. Regardless I don't think we will be hiring anytime soon. It all depends on how quickly they can find buses.

"In an abundance of caution" we have stopped hiring. "No changes in policy or procedure are needed at this time".

rated
09-08-2018, 07:34 AM
Acquisition makes the most sense especially when you factor in the metal shortage...

ecam
09-08-2018, 08:04 AM
Acquisition makes the most sense especially when you factor in the metal shortage...

The problem is that Allegiant Travel Co has a market cap a shade over $2 billion. An acquirer would have to offer a premium above that. That's a lot of bread for about 85 worn out airbi, and 13 brand new ones that aren't paid off yet. But crazier things have happened. After all, Alaska bought Virgin.

As for Allegiant acquiring Swift? What could Allegiant possibly gain from that? This is about the dumbest rumor yet.

KC135
09-08-2018, 10:53 AM
The problem is that Allegiant Travel Co has a market cap a shade over $2 billion. An acquirer would have to offer a premium above that. That's a lot of bread for about 85 worn out airbi, and 13 brand new ones that aren't paid off yet. But crazier things have happened.

Actually it's not a bad price considering a new a320 is 100 million and a 6 year back-order wait. That would be about 20 million an airbus or 25 million with a half billion dollar premium baked in. Also, there is a lot of cost you would save not having to send 900 airbus typed pilots through long term training if acquired. Don't forget about the premium gate space we have in...oh wait nevermind. I'm not big on rumors but I could see the value here.

crxpilot
09-08-2018, 10:59 AM
Actually it's not a bad price considering a new a320 is 100 million and a 6 year back-order wait. That would be about 20 million an airbus or 25 million with a half billion dollar premium baked in. Also, there is a lot of cost you would save not having to send 900 airbus typed pilots through long term training if acquired. Don't forget about the premium gate space we have in...oh wait nevermind. I'm not big on rumors but I could see the value here.

Plus you get a virtual Sunseeker resort in BF Punta Gorda! 😄

EALOFFSPRING
09-08-2018, 01:54 PM
This is a silly thread. Owler.com reports that Swift has $10M in revenue. Allegiant would buy Swift, but why? They fly 73's. Move along...

Qotsaautopilot
09-08-2018, 03:41 PM
If a merger is in the future I’d say it would be wise for you guys to switch to ALPA since most groups are ALPA now. It would ease the process for a joint CBA and seniority integration.

grnclvrs
09-09-2018, 05:37 AM
Plus you get a virtual Sunseeker resort in BF Punta Gorda! 😄

Or, spin off the airline to fund the resort.

ecam
09-09-2018, 06:35 AM
If a merger is in the future I’d say it would be wise for you guys to switch to ALPA since most groups are ALPA now. It would ease the process for a joint CBA and seniority integration.

A merger would trigger a referendum anyhow. Now would actually be a terrible time to screw with our representation.

Or, spin off the airline to fund the resort.

This is the most likely outcome IMO. UAL seems best poised to absorb us and has been open about trying to get lots of used busses. We shall see.

disco inferno
09-09-2018, 07:35 AM
A merger would trigger a referendum anyhow. Now would actually be a terrible time to screw with our representation.

This is the most likely outcome IMO. UAL seems best poised to absorb us and has been open about trying to get lots of used busses. We shall see.
I don't mean to sound like a prick, but that sounds like wishful thinking. I have seen no evidence of United showing any interest in us. It would be nice, but I don't see it happening.

wilco811
09-09-2018, 07:41 AM

Where did you get that from??

ecam
09-09-2018, 07:52 AM
It just seems more plausible than any one else buying us. Delta is too good for us. AA doesnít even know we exist. UAL seems to be looking for an acquisition and needs more airbi. Maybe spirit or indigo but that seems like a long shot to me. But hey this is the internet anyone can say what they want and people can believe it or ignore it.

dutch rudder
09-09-2018, 11:21 AM
The problem is that Allegiant Travel Co has a market cap a shade over $2 billion. An acquirer would have to offer a premium above that. That's a lot of bread for about 85 worn out airbi, and 13 brand new ones that aren't paid off yet.

Worn out? I hear this a lot. We have some oldies, but our average Airbus fleet age significantly younger than United, Delta, and American Airbi. Even younger than JetBlue 320's and Frontier 319's... not by much though.

Delta 320: 23 years
319: 16.5 years

United 320: 20.2 years
319: 17.4 years

Allegiant 320: 12.1 years
319: 13.1 years

Just providing a little perspective.

sqwkvfr
09-09-2018, 11:54 AM
Worn out? I hear this a lot. We have some oldies, but our average Airbus fleet age significantly younger than United, Delta, and American Airbi. Even younger than JetBlue 320's and Frontier 319's... not by much though.

Delta 320: 23 years
319: 16.5 years

United 320: 20.2 years
319: 17.4 years

Allegiant 320: 12.1 years
319: 13.1 years

Just providing a little perspective.

Thanks for bringing this up...I get really tired of hearing about our ďold airplanesĒ from everyone. When this year is over, we will have either the youngest of one of the youngest fleets in the country.

sqwkvfr
09-09-2018, 12:02 PM
Now would actually be a terrible time to screw with our representation.

Itís never a bad time to dump bad representation.

Our EXCO is fine. Our Local and national leadership are wholly inadequate.

LoFly
09-09-2018, 06:21 PM
It just seems more plausible than any one else buying us. Delta is too good for us. AA doesnít even know we exist. UAL seems to be looking for an acquisition and needs more airbi. Maybe spirit or indigo but that seems like a long shot to me. But hey this is the internet anyone can say what they want and people can believe it or ignore it.
I agree. UA wants a low cost market share. I think buying NK or F9 would be too risky, we are the right size and have plenty of experience. On top of some good used ABs and capable pilots... but it could all just be some very dreamy thinking of me.
AS/HA/G4? I've heard that one as well...

PiperPower
09-09-2018, 07:39 PM
Personally, I don't think a Sun Country hook up is out of the question. We now have ownership with very, very deep pockets, a former Allegiant executive at the helm, and the whole SY operation is being aggressively transformed into an ULCC model. Aggressive to the point that it makes our entire employee group wonder why... What is at the end of this timeline they're on?
Apollo Investment Group has $7 billion in assets. Frankly, as we stand now, we are SMALL potatoes for this wealthy investment group. There is more to the story on why they bought us. We're the first airline they've ever owned, and I don't think we're going to be the last. I wouldn't be surprised to see them buy another ULCC, just to merge us, and quickly create a rather large, competitive company.

Popeye0537
09-09-2018, 07:54 PM
I agree. UA wants a low cost market share. I think buying NK or F9 would be too risky, we are the right size and have plenty of experience. On top of some good used ABs and capable pilots... but it could all just be some very dreamy thinking of me.

Blahahahaha what are you drinking, get me some. United wants you like Delta wanted Comair.

sqwkvfr
09-10-2018, 02:51 AM
Blahahahaha what are you drinking, get me some. United wants you like Delta wanted Comair.

For a large percentage of Allegiantís pilots, myself included, that feeling is mutual.

ecam
09-10-2018, 07:56 AM

Nice first post. :rolleyes:

Delta wanted Comair to destroy us. We were a competitor, not a partner.

More than 75% of passengers who flew into CVG on a CMR plane, left CVG on a Comair plane.

We were in talks to buy Spirit when DAL bought us. Mind you, Spirit was just a fledgling airline back in the late 90s. We would have become a big competitor to them. So they destroyed us.

ecam
09-10-2018, 08:01 AM

I guess you haven't flown any of the 215-235 series lately. They are tired and worn out.

If management thinks this disposable airplane is going to hold up like the 80s did, they are sorely mistaken. They don't build 'em like that any more.

ecam
09-10-2018, 08:04 AM
Itís never a bad time to dump bad representation.

Our EXCO is fine. Our Local and national leadership are wholly inadequate.

What's your experience with ALPA? Mine is taking my money, then using it help larger airlines negotiate against me. ALPA isn't a union, it's an association that manages a hundred independent unions. and they only care about the large airlines that pay them the most (FDX, DAL, UAL, and chasing after AA). They will throw everyone else under the bus. If you need proof of this, go talk to some Frontier pilots about how their negotiations are going. Their MEC basically gave up. But ALPA gave them a snazzy anti company website...

sqwkvfr
09-10-2018, 10:45 AM
What's your experience with ALPA? Mine is taking my money, then using it help larger airlines negotiate against me. ALPA isn't a union, it's an association that manages a hundred independent unions. and they only care about the large airlines that pay them the most (FDX, DAL, UAL, and chasing after AA). They will throw everyone else under the bus. If you need proof of this, go talk to some Frontier pilots about how their negotiations are going. Their MEC basically gave up. But ALPA gave them a snazzy anti company website...

I’ve seen how the Teamsters work for the better part of 20 years. There is a reason why ALPA represents around 35 airlines and IBT around 15.

It’s interesting that you bring up Frontier. Their pilots dug their own hole in part while maneuvering to avoid IBT representation and now they’re dealing with the consequences. ALPA had nothing to do with that.

wilco811
09-10-2018, 01:11 PM

If AS/HA/G4 happens l am still going to bid Punta Gorda FO!!! That would be the most amazing merger.

SladeTin
09-10-2018, 01:54 PM
If AS/HA/G4 happens l am still going to bid Punta Gorda FO!!! That would be the most amazing merger.

If you think any kind of merger will involve out and backs out of Punta Gorda continuing to exist, you are sadly mistaken.

Popeye0537
09-10-2018, 02:34 PM

More than 75% of passengers who flew into CVG on a CMR plane, left CVG on a Comair plane.

We were in talks to buy Spirit when DAL bought us. Mind you, Spirit was just a fledgling airline back in the late 90s. We would have become a big competitor to them. So they destroyed us.

I dont' follow your logic.... You were feed for her, not competition

] In 1984, Comair became a Delta Connection carrier with Delta Air Lines' establishment of a hub at Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG). That same year, Comair introduced its first international flights from Cincinnati to Toronto. Turboprop aircraft operated by Comair on Delta Connection code sharing flights serving the Cincinnati hub included the Embraer EMB-110 Bandeirante, Embraer EMB-120 Brasilia, Saab 340, Short 330 and Swearingen Metro.[2]

You were in talks to buy Spirit in the late 90's?? LOL, what are they putting in the cooler over there

On May 29, 1992, Charter One brought jet aircraft into the fleet and changed its name to Spirit Airlines.[1][6] Scheduled flights between Detroit and Atlantic City began on June 1, 1992.[6] Scheduled flights between Boston and Providence began on June 15, 1992.[6]

On April 2, 1993, Spirit Airlines began scheduled service to Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, and St. Petersburg, Florida.[6] Flights between Atlantic City and Fort Myers, Florida, began on September 25, 1993.[7] Service at Philadelphia began in 1994.[8] During the next five years, Spirit expanded further, increasing service from Detroit and adding service in new markets such as Myrtle Beach, Los Angeles, and New York City.

Sound like Fledgling to you?

akulahunter
09-10-2018, 08:50 PM
I must be one of the few here that hopes we NEVER merge... If I wanted to fly for an airline that did three or four day trips, I wouldn't have pulled my applications... Best case scenario for everyone here is for us to grow organically...

Triggs
09-11-2018, 01:49 AM
This is a silly thread. Owler.com reports that Swift has $10M in revenue. Allegiant would buy Swift, but why? They fly 73's. Move along...

Owler.com is way off. Monthly revenue is more than that

ecam
09-11-2018, 04:28 AM
If you think any kind of merger will involve out and backs out of Punta Gorda continuing to exist, you are sadly mistaken.

But Sunseeker!

ecam
09-11-2018, 04:29 AM
I dont' follow your logic.... You were feed for her, not competition

] In 1984, Comair became a Delta Connection carrier with Delta Air Lines' establishment of a hub at Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG). That same year, Comair introduced its first international flights from Cincinnati to Toronto. Turboprop aircraft operated by Comair on Delta Connection code sharing flights serving the Cincinnati hub included the Embraer EMB-110 Bandeirante, Embraer EMB-120 Brasilia, Saab 340, Short 330 and Swearingen Metro.[2]

You were in talks to buy Spirit in the late 90's?? LOL, what are they putting in the cooler over there

On May 29, 1992, Charter One brought jet aircraft into the fleet and changed its name to Spirit Airlines.[1][6] Scheduled flights between Detroit and Atlantic City began on June 1, 1992.[6] Scheduled flights between Boston and Providence began on June 15, 1992.[6]

On April 2, 1993, Spirit Airlines began scheduled service to Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, and St. Petersburg, Florida.[6] Flights between Atlantic City and Fort Myers, Florida, began on September 25, 1993.[7] Service at Philadelphia began in 1994.[8] During the next five years, Spirit expanded further, increasing service from Detroit and adding service in new markets such as Myrtle Beach, Los Angeles, and New York City.

Sound like Fledgling to you?

Even better 2nd post. Pi$s off troll.

BrewCity
09-11-2018, 06:36 AM

https://www.flightglobal.com/news/articles/comair-acquires-low-fare-spirit-17439/

Comair Holdings Drops Purchase Of Spirit Airlines | AWIN content from Aviation Week (http://aviationweek.com/awin/comair-holdings-drops-purchase-spirit-airlines)

https://www.avgeekery.com/spirit-airlines-might-have-become-a-delta-feeder-airline-if-it-settled-for-a-merger-with-comair/

Popeye0537
09-11-2018, 07:04 AM
Even better 2nd post. Pi$s off troll.

You don't like my post count? Guess I need to spend more time on this site. I assume you have all that time due to the Mx delays over there at G4

ecam
09-11-2018, 07:20 AM
You don't like my post count? Guess I need to spend more time on this site. I assume you have all that time due to the Mx delays over there at G4

Weak. :rolleyes:

LoFly
09-11-2018, 11:24 AM
I must be one of the few here that hopes we NEVER merge... If I wanted to fly for an airline that did three or four day trips, I wouldn't have pulled my applications... Best case scenario for everyone here is for us to grow organically...

I 100% agree... but I can't see us growing that much after we hit 100ish (hopefully) birds, plus we have a relatively young pilot group... which means stagnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaation for a loooooooooooong time.

wilco811
09-11-2018, 02:36 PM
I 100% agree... but I can't see us growing that much after we hit 100ish (hopefully) birds, plus we have a relatively young pilot group... which means stagnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaation for a loooooooooooong time.

Rumor is 120 planes in about 3-4 years. At least thatís what I heard recently in the school house.

Corndawg88
09-11-2018, 02:50 PM

HAHAHA! You got to admit this one was pretty darn funny!

dutch rudder
09-11-2018, 04:43 PM
I guess you haven't flown any of the 215-235 series lately. They are tired and worn out.

If management thinks this disposable airplane is going to hold up like the 80s did, they are sorely mistaken. They don't build 'em like that any more.

Yup, I have. Like I said, we have some oldies. However, our oldest airbus is still younger than the average Delta 320.

I was simply adding context to your statement of "85 worn out airbi." If ours are worn out, then most others are worn out as well.

LoFly
09-11-2018, 05:39 PM
Rumor is 120 planes in about 3-4 years. At least thatís what I heard recently in the school house.

Ya, the 120 frames rumor is like the A330 plan :rolleyes: I mean, seriously, where are we going to fly another 40 319/320s? Canada? Nah. Mexico/Central America? Other ULCCs are a couple of years ahead of us. I'd love to see that many planes on property but I think 100 is where Company will sit down and wait...

SladeTin
09-11-2018, 05:53 PM
Ya, the 120 frames rumor is like the A330 plan :rolleyes: I mean, seriously, where are we going to fly another 40 319/320s? Canada? Nah. Mexico/Central America? Other ULCCs are a couple of years ahead of us. I'd love to see that many planes on property but I think 100 is where Company will sit down and wait...

Iíd have to agree. During all the 2017 classes, they were telling people the company was headed towards 150 airplanes. What a load of crap they sold on that one just to get people in the door to make it through the transition. Looks like a lot of stagnation going forward. I guess itís ok for the bottom folks if you donít mind being a junior FO forever, otherwise it might be a good time to start looking elsewhere.

wilco811
09-11-2018, 08:19 PM

The 120 is more believable than the 330 rumor but we donít have the space to put them. Theyíre talking about tearing down a parking lot at VPS to make a new terminal/ramp space for more jets but thatís only a few more planes. Unless we open like 20 new bases...

CAirBear
09-11-2018, 09:45 PM
The 120 is more believable than the 330 rumor but we donít have the space to put them. Theyíre talking about tearing down a parking lot at VPS to make a new terminal/ramp space for more jets but thatís only a few more planes. Unless we open like 20 new bases...

Which is the most likely scenario. We seem to open 1-2 a year. Our strong medium size city/markets are your best bets.

Big E 757
09-12-2018, 05:56 AM

That sounds like a revisionist history to help you maintain your bitterness.

At the time that the Comair Pilots went on strike in 2001, which I supported by the way, Delta was heavily dependent on only two commuters. Comair and ASA. After the strike Delta decided to diversify their regional partner portfolio so they couldn’t be hurt by a strike as badly as the Comair strike hurt them. You got whipsawed by all the lower paying RJ operators. It sucked. I always liked Comair. That is, until JC Lawson turned around and kicked us all in the junk, when we ended up on furlough, after we had supported all of you during your strike. He was willing to not kick us in the junk if Delta gave Comair all the 70(-76...I can’t remember if the CRJ900’s were a thing yet) that they had on order, but Delta told him to pound sand, so he told us to pound sand.

See, I can be a grudge carrying, ****ed off a-hole and blame everyone else for my plight too. But life is too short.

Are you JC? What ever happened to him? I think his militancy is a big part of the reason Comair was shrunk, and eventually shut down. But if you insist, you can blame it on how awesome you were and the threat you posed to Delta as a competitor.

ecam
09-12-2018, 06:46 AM
Yup, I have. Like I said, we have some oldies. However, our oldest airbus is still younger than the average Delta 320.

I was simply adding context to your statement of "85 worn out airbi." If ours are worn out, then most others are worn out as well.

Delta has far less problems with their MD8Xs than we do too. Why do you think that is?

ecam
09-12-2018, 06:48 AM

I agree. I will be very surprised to see that much growth unless they get off the dime and go international. Our domestic model is maxed out and other ULCCs are cutting in.

ecam
09-12-2018, 06:55 AM
That sounds like a revisionist history to help you maintain your bitterness.

At the time that the Comair Pilots went on strike in 2001, which I supported by the way, Delta was heavily dependent on only two commuters. Comair and ASA. After the strike Delta decided to diversify their regional partner portfolio so they couldnít be hurt by a strike as badly as the Comair strike hurt them. You got whipsawed by all the lower paying RJ operators. It sucked. I always liked Comair. That is, until JC Lawson turned around and kicked us all in the junk, when we ended up on furlough, after we had supported all of you during your strike. He was willing to not kick us in the junk if Delta gave Comair all the 70(-76...I canít remember if the CRJ900ís were a thing yet) that they had on order, but Delta told him to pound sand, so he told us to pound sand.

See, I can be a grudge carrying, ****ed off a-hole and blame everyone else for my plight too. But life is too short.

Are you JC? What ever happened to him? I think his militancy is a big part of the reason Comair was shrunk, and eventually shut down. But if you insist, you can blame it on how awesome you were and the threat you posed to Delta as a competitor.

JC retired.

What you left out is that Comair management (controlled by Delta) came to our MEC and told them they didn't want to hire the Delta furloughees because they didn't want to pay to train pilots who were guaranteed to only be around a year or two. So management told us that if we wanted them hired we had to give something up to level the cost of training them. So in their infinitesimal wisdom, our MEC asked DALPA for concessions on scope. I personally thought it was a terrible idea, but that's what they did. so you guys continue to take that out on individual pilots a decade later. Get over it.

As a side note, apparently ASA management (also controlled by Delta) told their MEC that they would hire the furloughees because they just needed meat in the seats. So it was just a big game by Delta to hurt us and decrease our contract post strike. And you guys fell for it hook line and sinker by doing managements dirty work for them. Leo Mullin was a master at playing the sides against each other wasn't he.

Big E 757
09-13-2018, 11:20 AM
JC retired.

What you left out is that Comair management (controlled by Delta) came to our MEC and told them they didn't want to hire the Delta furloughees because they didn't want to pay to train pilots who were guaranteed to only be around a year or two. So management told us that if we wanted them hired we had to give something up to level the cost of training them. So in their infinitesimal wisdom, our MEC asked DALPA for concessions on scope. I personally thought it was a terrible idea, but that's what they did. so you guys continue to take that out on individual pilots a decade later. Get over it.

As a side note, apparently ASA management (also controlled by Delta) told their MEC that they would hire the furloughees because they just needed meat in the seats. So it was just a big game by Delta to hurt us and decrease our contract post strike. And you guys fell for it hook line and sinker by doing managements dirty work for them. Leo Mullin was a master at playing the sides against each other wasn't he.

Alright, I had no idea that Comair Management was behind the resistance. I was wrong. I Apologize.

I havenít and wonít ever take anything out on an individual Comair pilot, because by the time I returned from furlough, I was open minded enough to know that some hadnít even been around when all that stuff went down. And those that were, most likely didnít have anything to do with the decision making anyway.

ecam
09-13-2018, 01:04 PM
Alright, I had no idea that Comair Management was behind the resistance. I was wrong. I Apologize.

I havenít and wonít ever take anything out on an individual Comair pilot, because by the time I returned from furlough, I was open minded enough to know that some hadnít even been around when all that stuff went down. And those that were, most likely didnít have anything to do with the decision making anyway.

Fair enough. Yes, many were ultimately hurt because of the short sightedness of a few. Thanks for the reply and take care.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1