Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Jumpseat Listing on Delta

BusterB
08-07-2018, 11:33 AM
Sorry if this has been addressed but I can’t seem to list for a Delta flight (BOS to RIC at 1400 on 9 Aug). I called the 800-res number and the agent said that we can only list at the gate now. Please confirm this is true and MiIDTravel listing is not a player for Delta?

FYI - I’m offline (UAL)

Thanks for any help

FMGEC
08-07-2018, 11:44 AM
This is true.

4runner
08-07-2018, 03:02 PM
This is correct AFAIK. I’ve found Delta gate agents and customer service reps to be very efficient and accommodating when listing. Your best bet is to list at the ticket counter as they’re not as busy as a gate. If you’re inside the terminal at a hub, go to a customer service station and they’ll have you sorted in less than 2 mins. Not all Delta guys are tools either. I’ve found most to be humble and welcoming and I’m not just saying this because I got the “fix it” email.

Thrust Normal
08-08-2018, 05:44 AM
Just show up at the gate and they’ll list you. Skip the counter. No need to jump though hoops like trying to list online.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1