Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : My ID Travel

hercengmech
08-07-2018, 03:53 PM
Hello all, Iím less than 6 months at AA and trying to set up myidtravel for commuting. AA blocks the website thru pilot credentials so Iím trying to work it thru the generic website. Whatís my user name? Itís not my employee number or email address. Thank you.

RhinoBallAuto
08-07-2018, 04:43 PM
Hello all, Iím less than 6 months at AA and trying to set up myidtravel for commuting. AA blocks the website thru pilot credentials so Iím trying to work it thru the generic website. Whatís my user name? Itís not my employee number or email address. Thank you.

If you go to the New Hire Orientation page on AAPilots, you'll find a link on the right that describes the process and has the username and password. It's on a link that describes jumpseat privileges.

hercengmech
08-09-2018, 03:15 AM
Sweet. Thank you.

DOGIII
08-09-2018, 03:43 AM
Is there a 6 month requirement as a new hire? Or is myTravelID available immediately...

Boogerface
08-09-2018, 03:00 PM
Is there a 6 month requirement as a new hire? Or is myTravelID available immediately...
New hires will not be able to use ID travel for 6 months. To list for commuting with ID travel in that time period, you need to go through the generic login through AApilots. D1/2/3s are available immediately.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1