Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Jetaviation/vista jet

mukalel
08-12-2018, 12:05 PM
Hi guys.. comtemplating a move to jetaviation/vista.. anyone have any updated info about the current contract there?? Pay?? Upgrade etc... Im assuming you are home based working for them??

BPWI
08-16-2018, 01:43 PM
Jet Aviation itself is completely based off the individual accounts. They've done a great job recently with improvements across the board such as QOL/Compensation/Retirement.

With Vista I'd run the opposite direction. And quickly.

Hi guys.. comtemplating a move to jetaviation/vista.. anyone have any updated info about the current contract there?? Pay?? Upgrade etc... Im assuming you are home based working for them??

Crockrocket95
08-17-2018, 08:44 AM
Not sure of the Global guys... VistaJet...

The 300/350 guys pay starts around FO - 75k, Cap -123K

Upgrade is decently quick. About 1 year depending on backlog. 17on-13 off, I think. Home based.

Extra day pay is 400 FO 600 PIC.

I don't work there, just know some people who do.

Jet Aviation is generally account dependent.

galaxy flyer
08-17-2018, 10:08 AM
Well that pay scale explains turnoverógreat rating in a popular plane where pay can be great and contracting lucrative.

GF

anothermember
08-25-2018, 11:14 AM
They told me all the training was on MY days off. Also travel could be pushed onto days off. That ended the conversation quite quickly. The recruiter seemed surprised.

Not sure of the Global guys... VistaJet...

The 300/350 guys pay starts around FO - 75k, Cap -123K

Upgrade is decently quick. About 1 year depending on backlog. 17on-13 off, I think. Home based.

Extra day pay is 400 FO 600 PIC.

I don't work there, just know some people who do.

Jet Aviation is generally account dependent.

mukalel
08-26-2018, 02:53 PM
They told me all the training was on MY days off. Also travel could be pushed onto days off. That ended the conversation quite quickly. The recruiter seemed surprised.

Did you talk to jet aviation people? Where they hiring into both the challenger and global?

HwkrPlt
08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
Pay in the global is pretty much the same

anothermember
08-29-2018, 10:54 AM
Yes it was a Jet person, and this was just for the 350.

They need to move all travel and training to days on to get any interest from anyone who's willing to stick around for the schedule.

Did you talk to jet aviation people? Where they hiring into both the challenger and global?

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1