Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

masales
08-13-2018, 03:59 PM
In the process of getting a Premier 1. All the avionics are being updated to the latest versions (XM, TAS, SVT, ADS/b Charts, etc. etc...........) Does anyone have any advice on getting a Type rating and finding a pilot who can mentor me for 4 to 6 months and possibly longer while I get used to the aircraft. I will be flying about 2 times a month.:rolleyes:

michael525Bdo
08-14-2018, 03:20 AM
Where are you basing the plane?

In the process of getting a Premier 1. All the avionics are being updated to the latest versions (XM, TAS, SVT, ADS/b Charts, etc. etc...........) Does anyone have any advice on getting a Type rating and finding a pilot who can mentor me for 4 to 6 months and possibly longer while I get used to the aircraft. I will be flying about 2 times a month.:rolleyes:

Turbosina
08-15-2018, 07:47 PM
I'd just go to SimCom or FSI, they've got to have plenty of mentor pilots also working as sim instructors...

SHFP
08-15-2018, 09:43 PM
Flew the Premier 2004-2006. I was #39 SP Typed of the first 130 total Typed at the time. Mentored several friends in the Premier. Anyway, I have a good friend, that I mentored and is currently flying a Premier. Very qualified. Was a Line Check Airman with a Legacy before retiring, followed that career by doing the same for NetJets. PM me and Iíll get you in contact with him.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1