Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

siggraphk
08-19-2018, 06:58 PM
I found a flight school in CA, Pinnacle aviation academy. In Yelp.com, I could see a lot of good reviews, so I'd like to begin my ppl course there. I tried to contact the flight school but, because of time difference between the US and my country, It is hard to get information about the school. When I saw the review, I could know they have airplanes well-maintained and good instructors. But I think the important thing for me is examining. On the school website, they say that they have an examining authority. Of course, there is a chief instructor. I want to know if there is an issue about examining. For example, the examine could be delayed due to too many students or less examiner, or when I have to re-check, I would wait so long time. I want to know real experience of Pinnacle aviation academy. Please reply