Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Republic to Major

acam
08-21-2018, 03:56 PM
Can some of current or former Republic pilots share information about which major airlines Republic pilots usually go to and how long it takes as opposed to their wholy owned counterparts?

bscott58d
08-21-2018, 04:05 PM
Can some of current or former Republic pilots share information about which major airlines Republic pilots usually go to and how long it takes as opposed to their wholy owned counterparts?

If you read through the other post youíll find what youíre after. Donít have my sheet from the interview, but Big 3, SWA etc. there is no time table listed.

Rahlifer
08-21-2018, 06:14 PM
I don't have any official tabulation, but I've flown with quite a few fellas on their final RP flights recently. Two were heading to united, one to SWA, two to JetBlue and one heading to Delta. These were all in the last six months.

SoFloFlyer
08-21-2018, 09:45 PM
I don't have any official tabulation, but I've flown with quite a few fellas on their final RP flights recently. Two were heading to united, one to SWA, two to JetBlue and one heading to Delta. These were all in the last six months.

Weíre they CAs or FOs?

Rahlifer
08-22-2018, 06:48 PM
FOs. Two had military flight time. The others were civilians.

SoFloFlyer
08-22-2018, 11:06 PM
FOs. Two had military flight time. The others were civilians.

Thanks for the heads up. I feel like thereís a general consensus that RAH mostly end up at LCC and ACMI carriers. Itís nice to know that they end up at a major.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1