Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Aviator Chavez

Rangers12
08-21-2018, 06:59 PM
Anyone know what happened to aviator Chavez Instagram and YouTube accounts?

SilentLurker
08-21-2018, 07:09 PM

Same thing that happened to ”Going Sterile” at Mesa. Crossed a line. Perhaps the flames, and fear of the Envoy overlords came down upon him.

I mean last I saw in the corny rap video he was wearing Envoy-AA wings or emblem while doing his social media attention grabbing stunt rap video. You represent the company you work for, even off duty! REMEMBER THAT. His latest was probably enough to raise policy violation flags. I don’t know. Good idea on his part to take it down. Hope the union got to him. IG and YouTube videos are not worth career termination. Just not worth it. People, don’t wear your work uniform, keep things personal.

Enjoy your personal life away from work people! Keep work stuff at work. Stop trying to be popular on social media.

Kei-Kei does not love you.

EmbaeDriver
08-21-2018, 07:44 PM
About time his stuff was taken down, so embarrassing.

SonicFlyer
08-21-2018, 07:58 PM

https://www.youtube.com/user/aviatorchavez/featured

WesternSkies
08-21-2018, 08:31 PM
Swayne made him redundant. They fixed the glitch.

SoFloFlyer
08-21-2018, 09:10 PM
Shame.. besides some of his corny playful rap video, his info was actually pretty good. Things like pay, seniority, flow, etc.. was all covered

ParkingatMIA
08-22-2018, 03:44 AM

Lmao, I guess we’re never going to get that video now. Hopefully Swayne can ghost ride the embraer in the next post

bigtime209
08-22-2018, 09:07 AM
Same thing that happened to ”Going Sterile” at Mesa. Crossed a line. Perhaps the flames, and fear of the Envoy overlords came down upon him.

I mean last I saw in the corny rap video he was wearing Envoy-AA wings or emblem while doing his social media attention grabbing stunt rap video. You represent the company you work for, even off duty! REMEMBER THAT. His latest was probably enough to raise policy violation flags. I don’t know. Good idea on his part to take it down. Hope the union got to him. IG and YouTube videos are not worth career termination. Just not worth it. People, don’t wear your work uniform, keep things personal.

Enjoy your personal life away from work people! Keep work stuff at work. Stop trying to be popular on social media.

Company got him. Not the union.

ItnStln
08-22-2018, 10:23 AM
Shame.. besides some of his corny playful rap video, his info was actually pretty good. Things like pay, seniority, flow, etc.. was all covered

Indeed, I preferd his videos to Captain Joe and Mentour Pilot.

SoFloFlyer
08-22-2018, 11:12 AM
Indeed, I preferd his videos to Captain Joe and Mentour Pilot.

Captain Joe is one of those guys that would make you feel guilty because you order pasta for dinner and didn't excersice the night before or the morning of lol Joe makes okay videos and Pilot Mentour is more for potential EASA pilots.

Though, I bet they’re both cool guys to hang out with and play a round of billiards

ItnStln
08-22-2018, 11:43 AM
Captain Joe is one of those guys that would make you feel guilty because you order pasta for dinner and didn't excersice the night before or the morning of lol Joe makes okay videos and Pilot Mentour is more for potential EASA pilots.

Though, I bet they’re both cool guys to hang out with and play a round of billiards

I agree. And then there is Dutch Pilot Girl (https://www.instagram.com/dutchpilotgirl/) who hung out with Captain Joe.

402FreightDog
08-22-2018, 02:01 PM
The pilot formerly known as Gulfstream Girl.

http://nadiamarcinkomodel.com

E175 Driver
08-22-2018, 02:12 PM
Heard he got fired.

Gooselives
08-22-2018, 02:40 PM
Purely unprofessional

Gooselives
08-22-2018, 02:42 PM
Dutch girl probably makes more on instagram than flying ://

ItnStln
08-22-2018, 02:56 PM
The pilot formerly known as Gulfstream Girl.

http://nadiamarcinkomodel.com
I’ve never heard of her

SoFloFlyer
08-22-2018, 02:57 PM
Heard he got fired.

Aviator Chavez got fired? Source?

ItnStln
08-22-2018, 02:58 PM
Heard he got fired.

Why would he get fired? I hope you’re wrong.

SoFloFlyer
08-22-2018, 03:00 PM
I agree. And then there is Dutch Pilot Girl (https://www.instagram.com/dutchpilotgirl/) who hung out with Captain Joe.

Well, Captain Joe did say that the table in the airbus could hold 55 kg soooo

ItnStln
08-22-2018, 03:01 PM
Dutch girl probably makes more on instagram than flying ://

Probably. I think she’s sponsored by Bose and GoPro.

John Carr
08-22-2018, 03:05 PM
I’ve never heard of her

If you're curious, google "gulfstream girl" as well as her name, Nada Marcinkova.

ItnStln
08-22-2018, 03:08 PM
Well, Captain Joe did say that the table in the airbus could hold 55 kg soooo
And she left her high heels at Captain Joe's after a "great night out" (https://youtu.be/mqPMANOEG7Y) so now I wonder if Dutch Pilot Girl weighs 55 kg or less.

ItnStln
08-22-2018, 03:13 PM
If you're curious, google "gulfstream girl" as well as her name, Nada Marcinkova.

There are some interesting articles. I wish I could fly a Gulfstream with 250 hours!

MD-11Loader
08-22-2018, 03:34 PM
Why would he get fired? I hope you’re wrong.

Because he’s in blatant violation of the social media policy that we all just had training on two months ago. Which I find ironic because the policy listed on jetnet directly contradicts what we had to do in the learning hub.

ItnStln
08-22-2018, 03:40 PM
Because he’s in blatant violation of the social media policy that we all just had training on two months ago. Which I find ironic because the policy listed on jetnet directly contradicts what we had to do in the learning hub.

Will you elaborate? How is he in “blatant violation of the social media policy” as you mentioned?

bigtime209
08-22-2018, 04:23 PM
Aviator Chavez got fired? Source?

No. In case you're new around here, the guy that posted that is a troll that shoots off all kinds nonsense to get people riled up. Mgmt is dealing with Chavez, but he has not been terminated.

rickair7777
08-22-2018, 04:28 PM
Will you elaborate? How is he in “blatant violation of the social media policy” as you mentioned?

Any employee of any large company today is in violation of social media policy if they do anything on social media which associates them with the employer, unless the activity was specifically sanctioned by the employer. How hard they will enforce that is directly proportional to how embarrassing the content is.

My previous employer extended that policy to the industry as a whole, ie anything you say about the industry in general could get you in hot water.

bigtime209
08-22-2018, 04:31 PM

To keep it short and sweet, the social media policy says you can't publish social media content containing anything to do with the airline or airline property unless specifically authorized. Some day when you land a job at an airline/corporation, you'll come to learn that major corporations have strict policies on individuals putting out content on social media platforms that represents not only yourself, but the corporation as well. i.e. if you make a rap video while decked out in an AA uniform and AA logos and emblems, you're representing AA in doing so. This kind of activity is strictly prohibited in the social media policy.

Gooselives
08-22-2018, 04:40 PM
To keep it short and sweet, the social media policy says you can't publish social media content containing anything to do with the airline or airline property unless specifically authorized. Some day when you land a job at an airline/corporation, you'll come to learn that major corporations have strict policies on individuals putting out content on social media platforms that represents not only yourself, but the corporation as well. i.e. if you make a rap video while decked out in an AA uniform and AA logos and emblems, you're representing AA in doing so. This kind of activity is strictly prohibited in the social media policy.

What about all those Southwest pilot raps and country thigh slapn’ music vids???

Gooselives
08-22-2018, 04:41 PM
No. In case you're new around here, the guy that posted that is a troll that shoots off all kinds nonsense to get people riled up. Mgmt is dealing with Chavez, but he has not been terminated.

We want a cut of your instagram and youtube posts

Think bigger

dera
08-22-2018, 04:50 PM
Any employee of any large company today is in violation of social media policy if they do anything on social media which associates them with the employer, unless the activity was specifically sanctioned by the employer. How hard they will enforce that is directly proportional to how embarrassing the content is.

My previous employer extended that policy to the industry as a whole, ie anything you say about the industry in general could get you in hot water.

Far from truth. There are very large corporations who encourage social media participation.
Our company policy is "we believe in open communication and you are encouraged to tell the world about your work and share your passion. Whether you do so by participating in a blog, wiki, online social network or any other form of online publishing or discussion is completely up to you."
The policy has a few "don't be a d*ck" clauses, but that's the norm today.

Times are a-changing.

John Carr
08-22-2018, 04:55 PM
And she left her high heels at Captain Joe's after a "great night out" (https://youtu.be/mqPMANOEG7Y) so now I wonder if Dutch Pilot Girl weighs 55 kg or less.

Meh, those heels proabaly weren’t for walking in anyway...

rickair7777
08-22-2018, 05:01 PM
Far from truth. There are very large corporations who encourage social media participation.
Our company policy is "we believe in open communication and you are encouraged to tell the world about your work and share your passion. Whether you do so by participating in a blog, wiki, online social network or any other form of online publishing or discussion is completely up to you."

Times are a-changing.

In the context of this discussion, I *assumed* everyone understood that I was talking about derogatory/non-flattering content.

Most employers are OK with you being their public fanboy if desired. A few still prefer you don't do anything of that nature at all, ie leave it to their marketing/brand professionals.

Whether something is permissible or not is in the eye of the beholder... if it's not strong-koolaid/full fanboy in nature, it might not pass muster.

Probably worth reading your employer's specific policies.

dera
08-22-2018, 05:04 PM
In the context of this discussion, I *assumed* everyone understood that I was talking about derogatory/non-flattering content.

Most employers are OK with you being their public fanboy if desired. A few still prefer you don't do anything of that nature at all, ie leave it to their marketing/brand professionals.

Probably worth reading your employer's specific policies.

Well yeah, that's pretty obvious. Missed the point by a wide margin there!
In this context though, I'm not sure the mr. Chavez in question has posted anything derogatory/non-flattering?

ItnStln
08-22-2018, 05:05 PM

I assumed it was similar to my company. I work for at&t and we have to put “at&t employee and opinions are my own” on all of our social media sites.

ItnStln
08-22-2018, 05:06 PM

That makes sense. I work for at&t and we have to put “at&t employee and opinions are my own” on all of our social media sites. I was surprised Aviator Chavez named his employer by name, unlike Mentour Pilot.

ItnStln
08-22-2018, 05:09 PM

Times are a-changing.

At my employer, at&t, they encourage us to post on social media but we’re required to put “at&t employee and opinions are my own” on all of our social media sites. Aside from that there isn’t much we can’t post. Any promotions or advertisements we post have to be shared from the at&t Facebook or Twitter site, and we can’t post anything from Apple.

ItnStln
08-22-2018, 05:09 PM
Meh, those heels proabaly weren’t for walking in anyway...

I wasn’t going to say that, but you’re probably right.

ItnStln
08-22-2018, 05:11 PM
Well yeah, that's pretty obvious. Missed the point by a wide margin there!
In this context though, I'm not sure the mr. Chavez in question has posted anything derogatory/non-flattering?

With the exception of his latest rap video I don’t think he did.

moon
08-22-2018, 05:39 PM
Heard he got fired.

Nope, Sitting Rap tomorrow.

EnyFlyr
08-22-2018, 05:42 PM
Heard he got fired.

Looks like he’s sitting reserve in ord

Gooselives
08-22-2018, 05:57 PM
Looks like he’s sitting reserve in ord

Embarrassing

EmbaeDriver
08-22-2018, 07:49 PM
Sources say he didn’t got fired. He had a meeting with the chief pilot and a union guy was there with them.

SoFloFlyer
08-22-2018, 08:01 PM
Sources say he didn’t got fired. He had a meeting with the chief pilot and a union guy was there with them.

Hopefully, everything will be fine. Just hope they let him follow up with his fan base

griff312
08-22-2018, 08:19 PM

Meh... She could use a few tripple bacon cheeseburgers.

John Carr
08-22-2018, 10:43 PM
Meh... She could use a few tripple bacon cheeseburgers.

Possibly.

Take her out for a steak, a baked pototoe with butter/sour cream and bacon bits, and a tiramisu for desert.

SoFloFlyer
08-22-2018, 10:54 PM
Possibly.

Take her out for a steak, a baked pototoe with butter/sour cream and bacon bits, and a tiramisu for desert.

Or you could just... never mind

Bigpimppilot
08-23-2018, 12:22 AM
Lots of old rich guys have

LNL76
08-23-2018, 12:37 AM

Females like this make me sick....:rolleyes:

mfflyer
08-23-2018, 06:00 AM

U kno her personally?

NoValueAviator
08-23-2018, 01:11 PM

For being too fly?

Also, can anyone with firsthand experience with Warren weigh in? Heard he counts every missed day of a trip as a separate sick call that requires a separate doctor's note.

Jersdawg
08-23-2018, 01:36 PM
For being too fly?

Also, can anyone with firsthand experience with Warren weigh in? Heard he counts every missed day of a trip as a separate sick call that requires a separate doctor's note.

I’ve never been asked for a doctors note by the ORD CPO. I’ve been out sick somewhere in the 9-12 days range total in the rolling year. YMMV.

NoValueAviator
08-23-2018, 03:16 PM
I’ve never been asked for a doctors note by the ORD CPO. I’ve been out sick somewhere in the 9-12 days range total in the rolling year. YMMV.

Guess I'll have to see for myself next time I catch some godawful bubonic plague from AA's passengers.

It's remarkable just how many chief pilot horror stories there are floating around.

Skip0927
08-23-2018, 03:35 PM
For being too fly?

I have a hard time believing this. Obviously our company doesn’t function on a logical wavelength, but this is still a little beyond what I would call AAG logic....

WesternSkies
08-23-2018, 03:46 PM
I have a hard time believing this. Obviously our company doesn’t function on a logical wavelength, but this is still a little beyond what I would call AAG logic....

Are the chiefs bypassing flow or with the flow are is your company churning through chiefs?

havick206
08-23-2018, 05:31 PM
Guess I'll have to see for myself next time I catch some godawful bubonic plague from AA's passengers.

It's remarkable just how many chief pilot horror stories there are floating around.

I’m sorry but all of the CP horror stories you hear are almost always unjustified. Ie there’s always more to the story that you’re not told by the person that is on the receiving end.

in2deep
08-23-2018, 06:42 PM

Likewise. I’ve called out sick for 2 consecutive days and didn’t hear a thing about it...and i’m on probation.

Crazy in a job like this that regards safety so highly while working in one of the filthiest workplaces, being sick is so frowned upon. It seems like I catch something every month now.

HobGoblin
08-23-2018, 08:56 PM
For being too fly?

Lmao that’s BS and you know it.

flydpaarrow
08-23-2018, 09:10 PM
Damn Chavez is a good dude

Cyio
08-24-2018, 03:54 AM
For being too fly?

Yeah I feel this is made up. I have heard many horror stories about chief pilots but I have not experienced this yet. Never had an issue with him due to a fatigue call or any sick calls.

If anything, it is crew scheduling that you need to verify with. They will often mark each call in as one event unless you tell them to consider the whole or partial trip as one event.

You cant legally be punished for using a sick call, assuming you are actually sick. In fact, the law in most states says that your employer can ask for a sick note if they are complying with your disability or you are calling out sick more than three days in a row, BUT, they must do this equally across the board.

In this case, it is clear that the company doesn't ALWAYS ask for a doctors note when people call off a trip sick, so they cant legally require just a random person to do it, unless of course this became a recurrent or abusive way of getting out of work.

Bottom line, if you are sick, call in sick. I dont want to catch whatever you have.

EmbaeDriver
08-24-2018, 08:16 AM
-STUFF-

Bottom line, if you are sick, call in sick. I dont want to catch whatever you have.

Damn, I thought sharing was caring

ItnStln
08-24-2018, 01:18 PM
I Googled his name to see if there were any stories about this and all I found was the Levi Chavez who was acquitted of murder.

SoFloFlyer
08-24-2018, 08:20 PM
I Googled his name to see if there were any stories about this and all I found was the Levi Chavez who was acquitted of murder.

Omg he killed the CP :eek:

I kid I kid

boiler07
08-24-2018, 09:18 PM
............Yeah I feel this is made up. I have heard many horror stories about chief pilots but I have not experienced this yet. Never had an issue with him due to a fatigue call or any sick calls.

If anything, it is crew scheduling that you need to verify with. They will often mark each call in as one event unless you tell them to consider the whole or partial trip as one event.

How they mark it makes absolutely no difference.

You can't legally be punished for using a sick call assuming you are actually sick.

That's a bold strategy. Let's see if it pays off.

In fact, the law in most states says that your employer can ask for a sick note if they are complying with your disability or you are calling out sick more than three days in a row, BUT, they must do this equally across the board.

In this case, it is clear that the company doesn't ALWAYS ask for a doctors note when people call off a trip sick, so they can't legally require just a random person to do it, unless of course this became a recurrent or abusive way of getting out of work.

Wrong again. You should really read your contract, because...you know...it covers this.

NoValueAviator
08-25-2018, 02:39 AM
The guy could be a tie-wearing cherub who encourages you to take sick days if our insultingly miserly concessionary vacation policy doesn't provide for any kind of life, but rumors are rumors.

Honestly, if the company doesn't want to expend tons of effort and resources policing people's sick calls, they should just give a reasonable amount of vacation. I can walk into any $55k/yr generic office job and have two weeks of vacation right off the bat (prorated to hire date). Same as any moderately educated person who can pass a background check these days.

ItnStln
08-25-2018, 04:51 AM
Omg he killed the CP :eek:

I kid I kid

Luckily the pictures of the Levi Chavez don’t look like Aviator Chavez or the rumors could be even better.

simscott
09-21-2018, 08:21 AM
Anyone know he still working for Envoy? Hate to think he got fired, he was always pretty positive about the airline.

bigtime209
09-21-2018, 09:56 AM
Anyone know he still working for Envoy? Hate to think he got fired, he was always pretty positive about the airline.

Yes. Still working here. They just made him dump all his social media.

SoFloFlyer
09-21-2018, 11:34 AM
Yes. Still working here. They just made him dump all his social media.

Just that it was there a write up?

simscott
09-21-2018, 12:33 PM
Ok good, he had some informative post but then some of his videos were getting goofy. I guess Swayne’s gonna be the new Envoy golden child.

MD-11Loader
09-21-2018, 03:43 PM
He will be captain Chavez with this vacancy bid. Hopefully he is starting to learn some maturity. His actions won’t go well at the next level.

DanRoman
09-21-2018, 06:05 PM

In English?

Skip0927
09-21-2018, 07:02 PM
In English?

Haha.

ICAO LEVEL 4

bigtime209
09-21-2018, 07:20 PM

Huh?

bigtime209
09-21-2018, 07:22 PM
Ok good, he had some informative post but then some of his videos were getting goofy. I guess Swayne’s gonna be the new Envoy golden child.

Indeed...Swayne has Envoy's blessing for his videos that will be forthcoming.

SoFloFlyer
09-21-2018, 09:35 PM
Hahaha sorry guys, autocorrect brought me down to ICAO level 2 real quick lol

Did management tell him to take down his social media and that it or was a write accompanied with it?

MD-11Loader
09-22-2018, 04:13 AM
Hahaha sorry guys, autocorrect brought me down to ICAO level 2 real quick lol

Did management tell him to take down his social media and that it or was a write accompanied with it?

I would think that’s between him, the union, and the company. Nobody for any of the three is going to say in here, so we are all left to speculate. The new social media policy seems to be enforced at their discretion.

EmbaeDriver
09-22-2018, 05:12 AM
Haha.

ICAO LEVEL 4

Limitations

English Proficient

ItnStln
09-25-2018, 01:48 PM
he had some informative post but then some of his videos were getting goofy.

I agree. Now all that’s left is Captain Joe, Dutch Pilot Girl, and Mentour Pilot.

SonicFlyer
09-25-2018, 07:55 PM
Dutch Pilot Girl

:D

NSFW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwGQoPN8dAc

SoFloFlyer
09-26-2018, 08:56 AM

NSFW:

😂😂😂😂
Filler

E175 Driver
09-27-2018, 05:16 AM
So they removed Sweeny Swane's propaganda but Chavez thread still here?

MD-11Loader
09-27-2018, 06:15 AM

Holy hell. That’s some Illuminati type stuff right there.

bitwiser
09-27-2018, 07:32 AM

Where did that thread go?? Why would it be deleted?

CharlieFoxtrot
09-27-2018, 07:39 AM
Where did that thread go?? Why would it be deleted?

because he’s well connected and protected...

uavking
09-27-2018, 08:20 AM
because he’s well connected and protected...

A logical explanation given that many of the shots in his latest video would get any other employee a talk about social media policy, etc.

bigtime209
09-27-2018, 09:19 AM
A logical explanation given that many of the shots in his latest video would get any other employee a talk about social media policy, etc.

Swayne does have approval from mgmt for his content.

Bigpimppilot
09-27-2018, 09:54 AM
Sooooo who deleted the thread and why?

Paid2fly
09-27-2018, 11:16 AM

Why not? :confused: :rolleyes:

EmbaeDriver
09-27-2018, 05:10 PM
Swayne does have approval from mgmt for his content.

Haha BS “Filmed in partnership with Envoy”... A guy that before being hired got a special tour around DFW and with out planes. If management doesn’t approve his stuff he should be fired by now for breaking a company policy plus recording at HQ which have 20k of signs saying that is prohibited.

CharlieFoxtrot
09-27-2018, 05:29 PM

Uhh well rumor has it swayne reads these threads and it infuriates him when eveyone doesn't instantly love and adore him.

ShyGuy
09-27-2018, 05:37 PM
I’ve never heard of her

Called herself Gulfstream Girl on social media because she flew a Gulfstream jet. Eppstein's jet. Apparently Nadia Marcinko is the same as Nadia Marcinkova, and you can google her name and see what she was involved in as far as underage girls and Epstein goes. The whole thing just sounds nasty. IIRC, she claims she is not the same Nadia.

Anyway, Gulfstream corporation (the actual jet company in Savannah) wanted no part of their name to do with her. They asked her to remove it, she didn't, and once a lawsuit was threatened then she backed down and changed her name from Gulfstream Girl to Global Girl. She's a social media starlet but given the background, it all sounds too shady. But because she's big on social media and has followers, she gets to go and do some pretty cool aviation related stuff/events.

ItnStln
09-28-2018, 08:12 AM

NSFW:

That’s funny!

ItnStln
09-28-2018, 08:13 AM
Called herself Gulfstream Girl on social media because she flew a Gulfstream jet. Eppstein's jet. Apparently Nadia Marcinko is the same as Nadia Marcinkova, and you can google her name and see what she was involved in as far as underage girls and Epstein goes. The whole thing just sounds nasty. IIRC, she claims she is not the same Nadia.

Anyway, Gulfstream corporation (the actual jet company in Savannah) wanted no part of their name to do with her. They asked her to remove it, she didn't, and once a lawsuit was threatened then she backed down and changed her name from Gulfstream Girl to Global Girl. She's a social media starlet but given the background, it all sounds too shady. But because she's big on social media and has followers, she gets to go and do some pretty cool aviation related stuff/events.

That makes sense, thanks!

SonicFlyer
09-28-2018, 09:55 AM
That’s funny!
The entire series is like that, it's on NetFlix. Watch the UK version, not the US version.

ItnStln
09-28-2018, 10:51 AM
The entire series is like that, it's on NetFlix. Watch the UK version, not the US version.

I’ll have to check it out, thanks! I found the U.K. version of Shameless to be better than the US version.

BravoPapa
10-10-2018, 08:26 PM
What was the deleted Swayne thread about?

dera
10-10-2018, 08:44 PM
What was the deleted Swayne thread about?

This might come as a shock, but, it was about Swayne.

BravoPapa
10-10-2018, 08:50 PM
This might come as a shock, but, it was about Swayne.

Dude... :rolleyes:

And you have a few POA Pms. you need to deal with. :D

dera
10-10-2018, 08:53 PM
Dude... :rolleyes:

And you have a few POA Pms. you need to deal with. :D

Haha I did read them, I just forgot to reply back :)

BravoPapa
10-10-2018, 09:05 PM
Haha I did read them, I just forgot to reply back :)

Well at least congratulate me on the commercial! ;)

MD-11Loader
10-11-2018, 02:08 AM
Looks like he’s been awarded captain.

E175 Driver
10-11-2018, 03:29 AM
Looks like he’s been awarded captain.

This would've been a great video!

Congrats brah!

EmbaeDriver
10-11-2018, 06:34 AM
Swayne is doing IOE... how many videos he got already? Haha

DreadWing
10-12-2018, 07:11 AM
This would've been a great video!

Bull******. The RAP rap video would have been a "great" video.

EmbaeDriver
10-12-2018, 10:58 AM

It was so great he almost got fired haha

E175 Driver
10-12-2018, 11:08 AM

Doubt it. The company can't afford that luxury of firing pilots.

EmbaeDriver
10-12-2018, 12:49 PM
Doubt it. The company can't afford that luxury of firing pilots.

Thats so true also. When new hires get DFW when they’re on their 2nd-3rd week of training... yea something is happening

DreadWing
10-12-2018, 02:17 PM

No joke. You understand the thing about "forbidden fruit," right? Who the hell wants to see something "approved" by management?

ItnStln
10-12-2018, 04:46 PM

I wish I downloaded it from YouTube before it was taken down.

ItnStln
10-12-2018, 04:46 PM
Thats so true also. When new hires get DFW when they’re on their 2nd-3rd week of training... yea something is happening

Is DFW a desirable base?

BigZ
10-12-2018, 05:41 PM
Is DFW a desirable base?

To some. But it is generally the most senior.

f16jetmech
10-12-2018, 06:59 PM

I live in dfw and I'm leaving for NY. Sitting @ home getting paid is nice, but I'm ready to get the ball rolling onwards to captain. Gotta pay the bills.

highfarfast
10-12-2018, 07:23 PM
Is DFW a desirable base?

I live in dfw and I'm leaving for NY. Sitting @ home getting paid is nice, but I'm ready to get the ball rolling onwards to captain. Gotta pay the bills.

As with anything, one man's trash is another man's treasure... and visa versa.

havick206
10-12-2018, 07:26 PM

All roads lead back to NY, eventually

EnyFlyr
10-12-2018, 07:36 PM
Is DFW a desirable base?

It is until you realize you will sit reserve for many months and the income is not the same..

f16jetmech
10-12-2018, 07:42 PM

It's been fun! Just time to move on. I'll be back here when I can hold a line. Might only be a few months

NoValueAviator
10-13-2018, 03:04 AM
At the rate senior DFEs are leaving (upgrade, base transfers etc) it could be over a year from date of hire before you get even a bad line of flying in Dallas on the 145, unless something changes for the better - nothing ever does.

I think the best way to see DFW would be to quit and go elsewhere or ride out your first year in LGA and enjoy it for your second or third year as an FO before you finally get your hours, by then you’ll be a year behind the 175 guys upgrading and can probably snag a DCL seat if you want it.

E175 Driver
10-13-2018, 06:03 AM
Things are moving quick because of the flow.

ItnStln
10-14-2018, 04:19 PM
Thanks! What makes it go senior?

ItnStln
10-14-2018, 04:19 PM

That’s true.

ItnStln
10-14-2018, 04:20 PM
It is until you realize you will sit reserve for many months and the income is not the same..

That doesn’t sound fun!

bigtime209
10-14-2018, 04:35 PM
Thanks! What makes it go senior?

People that live in the area.

ItnStln
10-14-2018, 04:48 PM
People that live in the area.

I figured that but I thought there might be other reasons such as better trips.

EnyFlyr
10-14-2018, 06:35 PM
I figured that but I thought there might be other reasons such as better trips.

Better trips out of dfw in the 145
ROTFL

ItnStln
10-14-2018, 07:00 PM
Better trips out of dfw in the 145
ROTFL

I don’t know what trips the 145 flies out of DFW. Or the CRJ even.

NoValueAviator
10-14-2018, 07:35 PM
145 Dallas has the worst trips in the company

ItnStln
10-15-2018, 04:08 PM

Thanks, I didn’t know.

Crimson5
10-15-2018, 05:11 PM

What, are Lawton, Waco, and Abilene not the luxurious destinations I thought they were?