Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Looking to get to Singapore

hubbs
08-23-2018, 10:04 AM
As the title suggests, I am hoping to JS to see family in Singapore. I believe Polar has a once a week flight in, but I'm wondering if anyone else would be able to get me close.

Thanks in advance

gsphuntr
08-23-2018, 10:15 AM
United runs daily non stops from SFO and LAX to SIN...

sky jet
08-23-2018, 02:18 PM
Kalitta, Polar/Atlas/Southern all have multiple runs to HKG. The tickets from there to SIN on the Asian low fare carriers should be reasonable. It would at least make a good backup.

MentalMidget
09-03-2018, 04:56 AM
Kalitta, Polar/Atlas/Southern all have multiple runs to HKG. The tickets from there to SIN on the Asian low fare carriers should be reasonable. It would at least make a good backup.

Hmm, not sure these companies allow international jumpseating. Maybe some insiders could chime in to confirm.

Lockheed
09-03-2018, 05:00 AM
Hmm, not sure these companies allow international jumpseating. Maybe some insiders could chime in to confirm.

K4 does absolutely - couple offline line guys that live in EU and a guy who lives in Thailand ride on us each month

MentalMidget
09-03-2018, 05:10 AM
Thanks for the update, good to know.

aviatorhi
09-03-2018, 05:16 AM
a guy who lives in Thailand ride on us each month

You guys have flights into BKK now that are commutable from the states or is he going to HKG?

Lockheed
09-03-2018, 05:39 AM
You guys have flights into BKK now that are commutable from the states or is he going to HKG?

he goes to Hong Kong and rides some other carrier from there

mukalel
09-05-2018, 09:04 AM
Jumpeat to lax and then just jump of delta.