Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Uniform items up for grabs

Poser765
08-24-2018, 09:33 AM
Hey guys. I’m moving on and have some uniform pieces I’d hate to just throw away if someone can use them.

2 captain hats size 7 3/8
1 captain blazer 48xl

Just hit me up if you’re interested

BobbyLeeSwagger
08-24-2018, 09:42 AM
Hey guys. I’m moving on and have some uniform pieces I’d hate to just throw away if someone can use them.

1 captain blazer 48xl

Do you have any sterile gloves? I'm almost out of the one's I got from the schoolhouse during initial.

Poser765
08-24-2018, 11:25 AM
Hats are gone

Poser765
08-24-2018, 11:26 AM
Do you have any sterile gloves? I'm almost out of the one's I got from the schoolhouse during initial.nope. I always just stole the cool black ones from the Canadian customs agents. Cool as heck.

210Av8r
08-24-2018, 12:34 PM

1 captain blazer 48xl

Congrats! Can we create a ‘Hall for Heroes’ thread where people can share the news about their next step or is that a no no in the industry?

Poser765
08-24-2018, 12:52 PM
Congrats! Can we create a ‘Hall for Heroes’ thread where people can share the news about their next step or is that a no no in the industry?that would be interesting. I don’t think anyone would complain.

VIRotate
08-24-2018, 02:57 PM
Congrats! Can we create a ‘Hall for Heroes’ thread where people can share the news about their next step or is that a no no in the industry?

Hall of Heroes! That’s too funny! All the famous CPZ forum peeps will be honored there.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1