Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

Hawker445
08-27-2018, 06:49 PM
As In those hired in the last 3-4 months

Is there a delay getting a date for training after being hired/interviewed?
Currently seeing Compass, Endeavor, Republic and Envoy getting backed up months till January from friends that joined in. All of these are my top choices....However, hoping skywest can make a turn for the better.

IS there something similar Oooor is the issue on pay scaring folks away so much that class sizes aren't even being filled in the first place? Or does OO have the capacity to incorporate more new hire classes than others?

amcnd
08-27-2018, 06:53 PM
As In those hired in the last 3-4 months

Is there a delay getting a date for training after being hired/interviewed?
Currently seeing Compass, Endeavor, Republic and Envoy getting backed up months till January from friends that joined in. All of these are my top choices....However, hoping skywest can make a turn for the better.

Oooor is the issue on pay scaring folks away so much that class sizes aren't even being filled in the first place?

Current systems class on the CRJ is 28. Not sure what they wanted.. i think 35 in the max..?? And there is a indoc class of 25 for the CRJ on right now and Upgrade class of 25 and a CPT class that looked like about 20 in it. Thats all just in the SLC hanger right now..

yeeeyeee
08-27-2018, 08:42 PM
I got hired in July. I am in the October 1st ERJ class. I still needed about 100 hours to meet the R-ATP requirements so it worked out in my favor.

Ramen
08-27-2018, 09:25 PM
I interviewed on a Monday, was called back on Tuesday morning at 9:15am SGU time, and was told there was a CTP slot available starting the following Sunday.

jpso
08-27-2018, 11:42 PM
I don't think there is any wait/backup.

Voski
08-28-2018, 04:44 AM
When does one obtain a pilot seniority number with SkyWest? Is it day one of indoc after the ATP-CTP course?

rnfnr
08-28-2018, 06:09 AM
When does one obtain a pilot seniority number with SkyWest? Is it day one of indoc after the ATP-CTP course?

Ayyy-firrm

domino
08-28-2018, 03:18 PM
Donít plan on commuting.
SAPA Has threatened to deny UAL pilots the Jumpseat. You wonít be getting on many main line flights to work once ALPA gets involved.

journeybird
08-28-2018, 04:00 PM
Donít plan on commuting.
SAPA Has threatened to deny UAL pilots the Jumpseat. You wonít be getting on many main line flights to work once ALPA gets involved.

Is this a joke? If not, why did this happen?

chitolin
08-28-2018, 04:33 PM
Is this a joke? If not, why did this happen?

Read the sapa forums

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FollowMe
08-29-2018, 11:58 AM
Donít plan on commuting.

Actually all of the regional MEC groups are on board AFAIK, UALPA is trying to push their weight around at the expense of RJ commuters.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1