Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Pass benefits

Mantis Toboggan
08-28-2018, 01:11 PM
How does YX handle pass benefits for domestic partners IE girlfriends? When are they eligible, i know pilots are after 30 days.

TheWeatherman
08-28-2018, 03:16 PM
How does YX handle pass benefits for domestic partners IE girlfriends? When are they eligible, i know pilots are after 30 days.
Delta has an option to add on one person who is not an immediate family member for $200 a year. That's about it, American and United they need to be your parents, married partner, or kids.

Honestly, they shouldn't slack on this policy at all. Non-reving is bad enough with all the people in the system. I can't imagine expanding it.

Tigflt17
08-28-2018, 03:47 PM
Delta has an option to add on one person who is not an immediate family member for $200 a year. That's about it, American and United they need to be your parents, married partner, or kids.

Honestly, they shouldn't slack on this policy at all. Non-reving is bad enough with all the people in the system. I can't imagine expanding it.

United is the extra friend one. American lets you list a friend in lieu of spouse or domestic partner. Delta is absolutely no friends.

Jungle Jim
08-28-2018, 04:06 PM
Haven't had a problem adding my girlfriend for benefits on all 3 airlines.

TheWeatherman
08-28-2018, 04:22 PM
United is the extra friend one. American lets you list a friend in lieu of spouse or domestic partner. Delta is absolutely no friends.
You;re right, forgot which one did it.

Tigflt17
08-28-2018, 04:38 PM
You;re right, forgot which one did it.

No worries. You normally provide great info which I appreciate, and I’m not like others to destroy someone for wrong info.

knewyork
08-28-2018, 04:51 PM
United has the additional friend. Also I have my girlfriend on all three.

Mantis Toboggan
08-29-2018, 05:21 AM
Thanks for the info

Gravity88x
08-29-2018, 01:06 PM
So I have my girlfriend on all three as domestic partner. Travel lady who is in the break room at the TC on Wednesday’s explained to me that when you enroll initially none of the three need any info on your girlfriend/boyfriend besides the norm for travel benefits. However if you change domestic partners sometime down the road you’ll have to provide a joint lease or credit card as proof that time around on any of them if you are still calling them domestic partner.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1