Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Garin gone...

IamAlaska
09-04-2018, 11:39 PM
Says a LOT about where management/pilot relations are headed. We fuqued...

AwkwardTurtle
09-05-2018, 04:49 AM
Straight bull @&$#!

Company knew Garin worked for his pilots. This just shows you what managment thinks about their pilots.

Hopefully after some downtime, Garin can channel some of his energy to ALPA. The look on the faces of the clowns at Angle Lake would be priceless if Garin was on the MEC!

KnockKnock
09-05-2018, 07:07 AM
Straight bull @&$#!

Company knew Garin worked for his pilots. This just shows you what managment thinks about their pilots.

Hopefully after some downtime, Garin can channel some of his energy to ALPA. The look on the faces of the clowns at Angle Lake would be priceless if Garin was on the MEC!
Now that would be a pleasant change of pace to see a BC go from management to Union leader, instead of the other way around!

Mudhen200
09-05-2018, 07:36 AM
Now that would be a pleasant change of pace to see a BC go from management to Union leader, instead of the other way around!

I would love to see that! I remember the ALPA JH as a angry white guy who seriously disliked the company. Then I remember the Management JH as a angry white guy who seriously disliked the pilots. Some guys are just angry and only need a direction to focus it on. To bad for QX that they have to endure him now.

Garin was just a class act and the best leader this company has ever seen. "The Cooch" was undoubtedly so threatened by him that he finally decided to rearrange the chairs on the deck of the Titanic.

In the meantime, my company email is overloaded and locked up by the hundreds and hundreds of CC All letters to Garin. Brad and The Cooch are hopefully going to see the errors of their ways and rethink their position. That last sentence was this thing known as sarcasm.

KnockKnock
09-05-2018, 08:17 AM
I would love to see that! I remember the ALPA JH as a angry white guy who seriously disliked the company. Then I remember the Management JH as a angry white guy who seriously disliked the pilots. Some guys are just angry and only need a direction to focus it on. To bad for QX that they have to endure him now.

Garin was just a class act and the best leader this company has ever seen. "The Cooch" was undoubtedly so threatened by him that he finally decided to rearrange the chairs on the deck of the Titanic.

In the meantime, my company email is overloaded and locked up by the hundreds and hundreds of CC All letters to Garin. Brad and The Cooch are hopefully going to see the errors of their ways and rethink their position. That last sentence was this thing known as sarcasm.
I think someone else, such as the board, is going to have to “rethink” BRAND’s and BEND’s positions. Time’s-a-tickin!

KnockKnock
09-05-2018, 08:22 AM
I say we convince GT to join the NC and sit him across the table from those cowards during contract negotiations. He knows their secrets and they know he knows their secrets...

Iflyfast
09-05-2018, 09:40 AM
Mine get a Sharpie "GT". Good lightning rod.

Packrat
09-05-2018, 11:56 AM
I say we convince GT to join the NC and sit him across the table from those cowards during contract negotiations. He knows their secrets and they know he knows their secrets...

Sounds like a great idea. GT was always a stand up guy in my experience.

ForeverJunior
09-05-2018, 08:27 PM
E-Mails of support are still pouring in.

Angle Lake has blundered again. The bean-counter exec team was afraid of a true leader with integrity and tried to silence him.

Garin has left an ever-lasting impression on this pilot group... well, at least those of use who are not company gonads and don't drink the Kool-Aid.

Iflyfast
09-06-2018, 12:10 PM
Not called Fort Fumble for nothing.

Umm maybe so
09-06-2018, 02:10 PM
Don't forget that Chris Corcoran, the BCP at SFO was also canned. Both sides of the house lost a good one.

av8or
09-06-2018, 08:07 PM
Don't forget that Chris Corcoran, the BCP at SFO was also canned. Both sides of the house lost a good one.

Sounds about right.

Chuckie
09-06-2018, 08:11 PM

I didn't know this.....damn. Chris was a great guy. Go figure they'd can him. Sorry to hear that.

Ala5ka
09-07-2018, 03:34 AM
CC is a great dude. Terrible move by the angle lake clown show... I have a feeling they arenít done removing chief pilots..

Packrat
09-08-2018, 01:47 PM
Why are you all surprised? Traditionally, the CP office has been held by either Bobbin' Head Dolls or Nepotistic Hires.