Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

fenix1
09-10-2018, 07:15 AM
Does anyone have good/bad/other feedback on Dr Stephan Kramer (Frisco) or Dr Russell Smith (Plano)?

I need to find the right AME to be an effective advocate with the FAA in working through past issues toward the initial issuance of a First Class Medical. I want to do everything above the line (ie, full disclosure on my part), but I need a “pilot’s AME” to guide me well (I know I will be deferred to OKC & DC and additional testing will be required).

Many thanks for any help or insight you can provide!

swaayze
09-11-2018, 08:09 AM
FWIW, I have heard good things about Dr. Krass on the west side of DFW in that respect. Might be worth the drive.

Never been to him or the others though, sorry.

fenix1
09-11-2018, 12:24 PM
Thanks a lot for taking the time to reply, but I need to use either Dr. Kramer or Dr. Jones.

FWIW, I have heard good things about Dr. Krass on the west side of DFW in that respect. Might be worth the drive.

Never been to him or the others though, sorry.