Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

airplane401
09-13-2018, 05:09 AM
Is it day 1 of indoc, after training, after ATP-CTP?

VASBYT
09-13-2018, 05:19 AM
Is it day 1 of indoc, after training, after ATP-CTP?

Generally around the time you go through Systens training. However, with the current delay, whenever you probably complete Indoc for those who are in the sysem already.

Random Task
09-13-2018, 04:58 PM
You're actually put into the database pretty quickly but you can't use the privilege until you get your company ID. For me it was 3 weeks in, now some guys are getting sent home for a month before starting indoc - so they're gonna have to wait a while.

idunno
09-16-2018, 07:24 AM
Only slightly related but how long did it take you guys to get on the non-rev benefits? Know it says 30 days but some of my classmates already have theirs which seems a little odd.

Jungle Jim
09-16-2018, 10:52 AM
Only slightly related but how long did it take you guys to get on the non-rev benefits? Know it says 30 days but some of my classmates already have theirs which seems a little odd.

Delta is good to go once you get your company email and login info. I actually got those benefits activated on day 2 of indoc even though the company said "30 days." United happened a few days later. AA is late for everything, and those came through just a little beyond 30 days.

majorpilot
09-16-2018, 11:37 AM
Delta is good to go once you get your company email and login info. I actually got those benefits activated on day 2 of indoc even though the company said "30 days." United happened a few days later. AA is late for everything, and those came through just a little beyond 30 days.

Indoc at Skywest started on a Wednesday, I flew home that Friday night with nonrev options on both UAL and Delta.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1