Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Lines out of NYC

Sloneckozzz
09-16-2018, 10:07 AM
As a potential new hire what routes could I expect out of NYC on the 135/45? Sorry if this question has already been asked just trying to get everything figured out. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EmbaeDriver
09-16-2018, 11:41 AM
You can expect the route from the hotel/crashpad to the reserve ready room.

Lakota
09-16-2018, 12:08 PM
You can expect the route from the hotel/crashpad to the reserve ready room.

Lmao!

To the OP, out of LGA or JFK, some Canada flying (YYZ, YUL) , DTW, GSO, ILM, ORF, CLE, CVG, CMH, PIT, STL, BGR, PVD, ROA, RIC and PHL to name a few destinations. Sometimes there will be through flying out of ORD or the occasional MIA to mix things up.

Pedro4President
09-16-2018, 03:59 PM
Lmao!

To the OP, out of LGA or JFK, some Canada flying (YYZ, YUL) , DTW, GSO, ILM, ORF, CLE, CVG, CMH, PIT, STL, BGR, PVD, ROA, RIC and PHL to name a few destinations. Sometimes there will be through flying out of ORD or the occasional MIA to mix things up.

Bos bna mem (lit xna not sure if we still do these.) don't we also do ROC out of BOS?

You will get routes through CLT as well to SGF and others.

arbatistoni
09-16-2018, 07:50 PM
don't we also do ROC out of BOS?

yes! we sure do

rmzk
09-17-2018, 12:05 AM
Same question I have about CRJ routes.
Please omit the response about hotel-airport routing...
It's already obvious :)

Thanks

in2deep
09-17-2018, 04:29 AM
Same question I have about CRJ routes.
Please omit the response about hotel-airport routing...
It's already obvious :)

Thanks

There are maybe 12 destinations off the top of my head. You’ll never hold a line outside the Blue Line on the CRJ.

Schnapp
09-25-2018, 09:18 PM
Bos bna mem (lit xna not sure if we still do these.) don't we also do ROC out of BOS?

You will get routes through CLT as well to SGF and others.

We do not fly XNA, LIT, or PVD out of NY. XNA and LIT is DFW/ORD flying. Also PVD if 175 only out of ORD. As far as consistent overnights right now in the NY system: ORF, RIC, PHL, CVG, CMH, CLE, PIT, YYZ, YUL, BOS, SDF, RDU, GSO, ILM, BNA, STL, MEM.

NY system Turns: ORF, RIC, PHL, CVG, CMH, CLE, PIT, YYZ, YUL, SDF, RDU, GSO, ILM, BNA, STL, MEM, (ROC and SYR from BOS), CHO, PWM, BGR, DTW, ROA, (HTS and FAY from CLT), and BWI.

That's the gist of it for right now, if you get a trip with a fly through you'll get the other overnights/turns out of MIA, ORD, and occasionally DFW.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1