Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

TexBubba
09-18-2018, 02:00 PM
My Gf and I both work at a large West Coast regional, we love hawaii and would consider moving there if we were both were hired, she’s a FA and I a Front Seater. We would both like to know if Hawaiian has Travel bennies with the Big 3, DL, UA, AA and what other asian/pacific airlines Phillipine Airlines? (She’s Filipino and travels about 4-5X a year there?)

Just curious as to the growth and culture at Hawaiian? I see lots of A321s in the West Coast now and 787s are coming. Most seem crews I meet seem very happy and enjoy the job. Pay isnt primary to me, QOL is and the Hawaiian spirit of Aloha, etc.

Any chance Hawaiian wil resume HNL-MNL?

How is reserve life for Pilots and FAs, roughly how long to hold a line?

Any other tid bits would be greatly appreciated both FA and Pilot stuff. I know this thread is mostly pilot related, just hard to find accuarate FA info. Mahalo!!!!!!!!

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1