Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Mobile CCI Crash

Houpilot2001
09-24-2018, 05:50 PM
For the last few months CCI has been crashing my phone (S9 android) whenever I use the recent tab button to exit. Or if I lock the screen while on cci and crashes upon unlocking the phone.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times but to no avail. Is this happening to anyone else?

No I dont want or need apple. If this is my only problem, I'll deal with it.

highfarfast
09-24-2018, 06:14 PM
For the last few months CCI has been crashing my phone (S9 android) whenever I use the recent tab button to exit. Or if I lock the screen while on cci and crashes upon unlocking the phone.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times but to no avail. Is this happening to anyone else?

No I dont want or need apple. If this is my only problem, I'll deal with it.

No (not S9 though). Only problems Iíve had with my Android phone and MobleCCI (other than being one of the poorest app designs Iíve ever seen) is that it never can detect my location in DFW Terminal B for sign in. Itís always been that way, though itís worked fine in other bases for that purpose.

PiperPilot03
09-24-2018, 08:21 PM
Same thing happens to me. I also have the S9. Occasionally happens right when I open the app.

LineUpAndPay
09-25-2018, 06:53 AM
Probably not much help, but I switched from android to iOS a few years ago after noticing that mobileCCI is just much smoother on apple. I'd be in the van and others would already have the NS or other things pulled up and I was still just trying to load the sequence. I don't know if that has changed in the last few years but I always had issues in the past. It's a shame that an app we rely so heavily on isn't optimized for both operating systems.

Houpilot2001
09-25-2018, 08:34 AM
Well, good news is they released a new version of cci today. Only works for DFW pilots for now but it's much nicer so far.

ParkingatMIA
09-25-2018, 09:02 AM
Does anyone have a link for the new cci app?

Houpilot2001
09-25-2018, 09:55 AM
Does anyone have a link for the new cci app?

Well that didnt work. It's on the Lec 83 facebook page.

Link says to.try and remove the http.

DanRoman
09-25-2018, 11:41 AM
Well that didnt work. It's on the Lec 83 facebook page.

Link says to.try and remove the http.

Go to the link but delete everything after mobiledownload
Then log in.
Then add the rest of the address after mobile download.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1