Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Quest Diagnostics FO position

Aloha1
09-26-2018, 10:20 AM
Quest Diagnostics has an FO opening in RDG. Looking for someone local and someone that wants to grow and upgrade to captain. 4 nights a week, off major holidays, and most weekends. Great benefits! Most of flying is done in PC12 and BE-58. PM me if interested.

thefalken
09-26-2018, 10:41 AM
If you donít mind sharing this in the Quest Diagnostics 2018 thread. There are at least a couple of us in here that keep the thread active. This keeps the information all in one place and helps those that have been following be alerted to updates.

Aloha1
09-26-2018, 11:10 AM
Just posted it there

TurboWill
09-27-2018, 08:40 AM
Quest Diagnostics has an FO opening in RDG. Looking for someone local and someone that wants to grow and upgrade to captain. 4 nights a week, off major holidays, and most weekends. Great benefits! Most of flying is done in PC12 and BE-58. PM me if interested. Will you have any openings in the NY metro area? I'm 60 minutes from TEB and HPN.