Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : VanAllen Group

gulfstream1
10-02-2018, 04:24 PM
Has anyone or their department had any experience working with the VanAllen Group? I am curious as to their consulting services and if anyone has feedback.

Tbpilot06
10-03-2018, 06:01 AM
Has anyone or their department had any experience working with the VanAllen Group? I am curious as to their consulting services and if anyone has feedback.

My only experience with them comes as an applicant for several positions. The first time I was told I wasn’t qualified, 2nd one I was called and after a few minutes on the phone they tried telling me to go to their course they offered in conjunction with a Georgia university. The final time is more current. I followed up on my application for a position and was told I should be hearing from their office in the next 7-10 days. 16 days later and nothing. These are just my experiences as an applicant for jobs they have worked with companies.

NorskAir
10-05-2018, 07:19 AM

They have been known to come in for a flight department audit, recommend a complete overhaul (firing) to the owners/ CEO.
Then in turn they will offer an overhaul/management of the Department.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1