Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Background check

acam
10-11-2018, 01:04 PM
How long does the background check process typically take at Envoy, i.e. the time from the interview to the time of class date assignment?

dera
10-11-2018, 01:08 PM
How long does the background check process typically take at Envoy, i.e. the time from the interview to the time of class date assignment?

3 weeks for me interview to class date assignment. I think the captain review board meets once a week.

3GreenKSNA
10-11-2018, 06:32 PM
How long does the background check process typically take at Envoy, i.e. the time from the interview to the time of class date assignment?Part of it depends on how quickly your previous employers return the PRIA paperwork.

-Keep the dirty side down

RUkidding
10-12-2018, 10:35 AM
I waited over a month... previous employer slow to respond to the PRIA request.

acam
10-12-2018, 01:25 PM
I waited over a month... previous employer slow to respond to the PRIA request.

Did anyone from Envoy reach out to let you know what’s causing the delay, previous employer in this case?

Also, what happens if a previous employer is a flight school. Even as a part 141 school, they are not required to respond to PRIA, as far as I know.

pitchattitude
10-12-2018, 02:42 PM
Envoy knows who does and doesn’t have to respond to PRIA. That is what they have the other employer reference paperwork. If you were a good employee, they figure you will find someone who will give you a reference.

Oregon Trail
10-15-2018, 04:17 PM

Interviewed September 25th, got the call on October 12th, class date Nov 5th for DEC