Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Class Seniority

acam
10-14-2018, 06:19 AM
How does class seniority work across different groups: cadets (I believe they get highest), military, RTP and off the street?

BigZ
10-14-2018, 06:26 AM
How does class seniority work across different groups: cadets (I believe they get highest), military, RTP and off the street?

Cadets by date of hire, prior 121 by 121 time (I believe) and everyone else by age.

arbatistoni
10-14-2018, 06:27 AM
Cadets get first pick.
Next is anyone with prior 121/135/91K experience (but if they are captain qualified the will just be displaced anyway).
Then everyone else by birthdate. Oldest person first.

When i started i donít believe rtp was given any advantage over street hires.

E175 Driver
10-14-2018, 06:39 AM
Cadets by date of hire, prior 121 by 121 time (I believe) and everyone else by age.

Isn't this a violation of the CBA? Alpa...hello??????

acam
10-19-2018, 11:20 PM
What is the current wait time for a class? I heard there is a delay, but not sure if accurate. Also, do you need to meet all ATP requirements before showing up for class or before being assigned a class date?

dera
10-20-2018, 12:23 AM
What is the current wait time for a class? I heard there is a delay, but not sure if accurate. Also, do you need to meet all ATP requirements before showing up for class or before being assigned a class date?

2 weeks from review board. No delays.

FlyGuy2112
10-20-2018, 07:38 PM
Isn't this a violation of the CBA? Alpa...hello??????

ALPA agreed to in in a LOA

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1