Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Address in Hawaii for application

Benver
10-17-2018, 11:05 AM
Hi!

I have seen it in some forums here that its good to put an address in Hawaii in the application. My best friend lives in Maui so I can use his address, I just want to know how that could really increase my chances? In my case I work in a foreign airline so it is pretty obvious I don't currently live/commute to Hawaii.
Any input? maybe just list it as a MAILING address??

Please - thanks!

LATIN
10-17-2018, 08:45 PM
Hi!

I have seen it in some forums here that its good to put an address in Hawaii in the application. My best friend lives in Maui so I can use his address, I just want to know how that could really increase my chances? In my case I work in a foreign airline so it is pretty obvious I don't currently live/commute to Hawaii.
Any input? maybe just list it as a MAILING address??

Please - thanks!

Be honest, I did not live in hawaii when i was hired, i listed my mainland address in the east coast, and I was still hired. They don't care where you live, but they do like to see that you are interested in living and moving to hawaii.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1