Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Minnesota Jet

skier17
10-17-2018, 01:29 PM
Looking for info on management company MN Jet out of STP/FCM. Our boss is looking at them to manage our airplane. I know they used to do 135 charter, but I've been told they stopped doing charter and are strictly 91 now. Any info from past or present pilots would be much appreciated. The owner of the management company is telling us that the pilots would be required to be employees of MN Jet if they were to manage our plane.

lifter123
10-18-2018, 06:30 PM
Looking for info on management company MN Jet out of STP/FCM. Our boss is looking at them to manage our airplane. I know they used to do 135 charter, but I've been told they stopped doing charter and are strictly 91 now. Any info from past or present pilots would be much appreciated. The owner of the management company is telling us that the pilots would be required to be employees of MN Jet if they were to manage our plane.

PM Sent

Filler

Mnav8or84
11-05-2018, 01:22 PM
PM sent as well