Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : PRIA Contact Information

TorukMacto
10-24-2018, 06:46 AM
Iím looking for the address, phone# and fax# for jetBlue to use on PRIA forms for another airline. I will be starting with jetBlue soon, but am also in the pool for another airline. This isnít exactly a question I could ask at INDOC.

hilltopflyer
10-24-2018, 06:47 AM
Iím looking for the address, phone# and fax# for jetBlue to use on PRIA forms for another airline. I will be starting with jetBlue soon, but am also in the pool for another airline. This isnít exactly a question I could ask at INDOC.

If you havenít started at jetblue why do you need it? Where ya going? And congrats

TorukMacto
10-24-2018, 07:24 AM
Ten months with a regional is more than enough and the other pool is not a guaranteed job; it is still competitive. Iím happy to be starting with jetBlue and could make jetBlue a career. However, 2nd year pay at the other is almost double 190 pay at jetBlue. Iím just trying to climb the ladder and maintain realistic expectations.

Bluedriver
10-24-2018, 08:13 AM
Ten months with a regional is more than enough and the other pool is not a guaranteed job; it is still competitive. Iím happy to be starting with jetBlue and could make jetBlue a career. However, 2nd year pay at the other is almost double 190 pay at jetBlue. Iím just trying to climb the ladder and maintain realistic expectations.

You're doing it right, for sure. Always do the best for you and your family. If JB is competitive, they don't deserve to keep you.

BarrySeal
10-24-2018, 08:43 AM

JetBlue / the new employer's PRIA person sends the request to your past employer PRIA contact. The employee does nothing.

dera
10-25-2018, 12:42 AM

Unannounced PRIA request during indoc is pretty much a guaranteed way to get fired, on the spot.

CaptCoolHand
10-25-2018, 02:20 AM
I don't think that's correct with the airlines in this particular hiring environment. Corporate sure. We know some will come then leave. It's part of the hiring process.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1