Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : What to study before class date?

Nice guy
10-28-2018, 12:01 PM
Other than the materials supplied by the Commutair, what should I be studying before I go to class?

prophead5
10-28-2018, 01:24 PM
Other than the materials supplied by the Commutair, what should I be studying before I go to class?

I’m focusing on the flows and memory items. I also built a paper tiger out of insulation board to mimic the panels. ( my wife loves the look of it in the living room) Are you in the 5 Nov class. If so see you there.

Nice guy
10-28-2018, 01:42 PM
I’m focusing on the flows and memory items. I also built a paper tiger out of insulation board to mimic the panels. ( my wife loves the look of it in the living room) Are you in the 5 Nov class. If so see you there.

I am. See you soon.

v1valarob
10-29-2018, 01:46 PM
Memory items and limitations. If you know those when you show up, you’ll be ahead.

While it’s good to look over flows, I wouldn’t get too caught up in them. They don’t make the most sense without someone explaining how they “flow.”

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1