Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : MyIDtravel

flysooner9
11-07-2018, 05:29 AM
Hey guys. Was wondering if someone could PM me the log in info for the generic AA log in for myidtravel. Iím trying to be able to list for SWA jumpseats. I know it requires 6 months with the company for most ZED fares but Iíve been told thereís a default log in for jump seat listings but Iíve been having trouble tracking down the info. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

RhinoBallAuto
11-07-2018, 06:12 AM
Hey guys. Was wondering if someone could PM me the log in info for the generic AA log in for myidtravel. Iím trying to be able to list for SWA jumpseats. I know it requires 6 months with the company for most ZED fares but Iíve been told thereís a default log in for jump seat listings but Iíve been having trouble tracking down the info. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It's on AAPilots.com, under Hiring-> Orientation. Look for the jumpseat link.

flysooner9
11-07-2018, 06:27 AM
It's on AAPilots.com, under Hiring-> Orientation. Look for the jumpseat link.

Sorry I should have added I work for a WO regional. So I donít have access to aapilots but weíre listed under AA in CASS.

surfcc11
11-07-2018, 07:21 AM
Sorry I should have added I work for a WO regional. So I donít have access to aapilots but weíre listed under AA in CASS.

Why don't you contact our union and find out if you are even eligible.

flysooner9
11-07-2018, 07:39 AM
Why don't you contact our union and find out if you are even eligible.

Yes Iím CASS eligible which means I am eligible to jump seat on SWA however they recently did away with being able to list over the phone or at the gate and only through the website. Which I canít get a personal log in for yet since itís also the site to buy ZED fares on which requires 6 months with the company. Even the listing instructions on SWA and Alaska say to use your companies generic log in.

elmetal
11-07-2018, 07:52 AM
Yes I’m CASS eligible which means I am eligible to jump seat on SWA

Not saying your company doesn't have a reciprocal agreement with SWA but I want to point out the difference. Being in CASS does not mean the same as having a reciprocal jumpseat agreement. You can be in CASS and have no reciprocal agreement with certain carriers, many 135 guys fall in that category. I am sure your company, however, has a reciprocal agreement.

flydc
11-07-2018, 09:04 AM
This isnít the place to ask. That login information is security-sensitive. You need to contact your company.

cessna172heavy
11-07-2018, 05:02 PM
Login to the PSA employee site and find the "Flight" department page. Last article on the page has a link for employees under 6 months to login to myIdtravel.

https://mypsa.aa.com/index.php/departments/flight-operations/flight/

havick206
11-07-2018, 06:28 PM
Login to the PSA employee site and find the "Flight" department page. Last article on the page has a link for employees under 6 months to login to myIdtravel.

https://mypsa.aa.com/index.php/departments/flight-operations/flight/

He works for PDT.

Name User
11-07-2018, 07:29 PM
I don't believe ID travel accepts generic logins anymore. You link to the site directly through the travel section on your respective company nonrev site.

ShyGuy
11-08-2018, 09:00 PM
I don't believe ID travel accepts generic logins anymore. You link to the site directly through the travel section on your respective company nonrev site.

Not correct. Generic logins (per Airlines) are available for jumpseat listing purposes for airlines that participate in myidtravel JS listing.

Swakid8
11-10-2018, 04:32 AM
Yes Iím CASS eligible which means I am eligible to jump seat on SWA however they recently did away with being able to list over the phone or at the gate and only through the website. Which I canít get a personal log in for yet since itís also the site to buy ZED fares on which requires 6 months with the company. Even the listing instructions on SWA and Alaska say to use your companies generic log in.

Ask your companies flight department...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1