Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Training material with CJO

Chet Manley
11-07-2018, 01:54 PM
I remember being told they give you training material once you receive a CJO.is this true, because I dont think I received anything.

NFGCDCTL
11-07-2018, 02:09 PM
I remember being told they give you training material once you receive a CJO.is this true, because I dont think I received anything.

Not true. Just chill until your class date. If you have a training break, you’ll get your iPad, do your HR stuff, order uniforms, etc. You’ll have a little bit of studying you can do while on your break.

Secludedsand
11-07-2018, 03:01 PM
Should have got the “supplemental study guide E170/175” about 300 pages

Longhornmaniac8
11-07-2018, 04:20 PM

There should be attachments to the CJO email in .html form. There is some literature there including the Supplemental Study Guide. It's not a bad thing to start looking through. Chapter 11 is the Limitations, and that's stuff you'll need to memorize at some point anyway. Not all of it, but speeds, etc.