Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Simulator

Mx241
11-08-2018, 11:33 AM
Iím looking for a recommendation for a good simulator to speed up my skills prior to applying to regionals. Most of my time is CFI-ing in Cessnas and light twins. Iím in Greenville, SC. Hoping to find something within a few hundred miles.
Thanks

Flyhayes
11-08-2018, 01:03 PM
Iím looking for a recommendation for a good simulator to speed up my skills prior to applying to regionals. Most of my time is CFI-ing in Cessnas and light twins. Iím in Greenville, SC. Hoping to find something within a few hundred miles.
Thanks

Microsoft Flight Sim or similar (with a yoke) is a cheap alternative if you just need to practice your scan and procedures.

aiir
11-08-2018, 03:53 PM
I recommend x-plane and any joystick should do. You can order one from Amazon, no need to travel anywhere.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1