Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : APA Conference Call

hercengmech
11-13-2018, 03:34 PM
Anyone listening to the LAX-PHX APA conference call? A lot of ďI donít knowsĒ goin on.

drinksonme
11-14-2018, 06:56 PM
Donít worry, your very talented (trust the APA BOD and Leadership cause they say they are 😒 ) NC with no pilot under the age of 50 will make sure a fantastic contract comes our way so we can do a BOHIC position. Donít worry, I am sure our seniors close to retirement and widebody folks will be just fine. Keep rowing till your senior enough domestic people. Has anyone asked on a conference call when someone is senior enough or in the correct seat to be worthy of consideration by APA leadership. Just curious cause I donít wanna rock the boat and upset LGA BOD again. Assclowns

MySaabStory
11-14-2018, 06:59 PM
Yeah. Got a call. Listened for about 30 min and didnít get any more info than I would have by just asking someone at the mall at my overnight. Lame.

Phlyer
11-15-2018, 03:36 AM
Can anyone tell me why they just voted to approve a 3000 housing stipend for themselves?

Maybe I’m wrong, but I thought I read that in one of the clickable minutes they email out.

TransWorld
11-15-2018, 06:18 AM