Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

baronbvp
11-19-2018, 11:09 AM
I see that Allegiant is getting rid of their last MD-80 next week. That jet is old and caused them a lot of problems, or they didn’t make the effort to keep them up. How is the MD-80 maintenance at Everts? I know they’re getting some “new” jets soon.

captjns
11-19-2018, 03:13 PM
I see that Allegiant is getting rid of their last MD-80 next week. That jet is old and caused them a lot of problems, or they didn’t make the effort to keep them up. How is the MD-80 maintenance at Everts? I know they’re getting some “new” jets soon.

Very good.. and great ride along mechanics in the Lower 48 as the aircraft RON when out of KLRD

baronbvp
11-21-2018, 06:13 AM
Very good.. and great ride along mechanics in the Lower 48 as the aircraft RON when out of KLRD
Thanks captjns, good to hear.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1