Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : SkyWest Questions

CDNB858218
11-19-2018, 08:16 PM
Hey guys! I was hoping someone could give me the run down on SW as far as quality of life goes. I've seen a few negative opinions and just wanted to get a larger sampling. Also, are new hires only getting DTW or ORD or is it possible to get LAX or SFO out of training? Thanks!

amcnd
11-19-2018, 08:31 PM
Hey guys! I was hoping someone could give me the run down on SW as far as quality of life goes. I've seen a few negative opinions and just wanted to get a larger sampling. Also, are new hires only getting DTW or ORD or is it possible to get LAX or SFO out of training? Thanks!

I know a guy in the last class that got COS. And one that got FAT 2 classes ago. SFO is to a guy 100 from the bottom of the list. So before IOE.

Triple5
11-19-2018, 08:33 PM
About to wrap up training. My class was split between DTW and ORD. However, four guys in the middle of the pack managed to get SFO out of the gate.

CDNB858218
11-21-2018, 06:33 PM
Awesome, thanks for responding!

Falconpilot1
11-22-2018, 04:55 PM
I interview next week. If Iím lucky enough to get a job offer, how long would it take to get to DFW?

amcnd
11-22-2018, 05:28 PM
I interview next week. If Iím lucky enough to get a job offer, how long would it take to get to DFW?

Right now there are 30 FO openings and only 13ís with DFW as there first or second choice... so i would say before ioe would be a good bet...

Falconpilot1
11-22-2018, 06:29 PM
Sounds good!! Thanks for the quick response.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1