Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

cbrpilot
11-20-2018, 04:19 PM
Could've sworn I saw an HI6 or an email a little while back that mentioned we'd have access to higher priority boarding to training events. Can anyone job my memory on where to find the process to book a flight this way? TIA

ENH017
11-20-2018, 04:26 PM
Could've sworn I saw an HI6 or an email a little while back that mentioned we'd have access to higher priority boarding to training events. Can anyone job my memory on where to find the process to book a flight this way? TIA

It's right in your mobile CCI app, look for the HIGOA command. A1D to training, A3D to come back.

uavking
11-20-2018, 05:46 PM

A1D to and A3D back. A passes for days off greater than two in a row. The Training-Flight page on my.envoyair has a PDF with guidance on applicability and booking.

cbrpilot
11-20-2018, 06:40 PM
Thanks guys.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1