Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

KaiGywer
11-24-2018, 10:23 AM
So I am in the situation of being a procrastinator... If I don't complete my IFR training by January, I have to retake my IFR written. So with that being said, I am looking for somewhere in the country where I can finish up training and take the checkride Dec 10-13 (time off from work those days).

All my "legal requirements" (XC time etc.) are met, so it would be basically hammer out checkride and oral prep for a couple days and get capable and confident enough to pass it. All my training so far is with six-pack planes, but I wouldn't be opposed to glass if the price is right.

I can travel anywhere in the country, but would prefer somewhere southern-ish to avoid weather delays. Also prefer somewhere "cheap" with regards to rental/instruction and hotel. And of course the kicker...DPE availability.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1