Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : 2019 rates

tm602
11-24-2018, 10:43 AM
For those of us crossing our fingers again in February, could someone post the 2019 rates for years 1,2 and 3 TFP? The APC rates don't jive with what I see from old thread searches.
Thanks!

CA1900
11-24-2018, 11:35 AM
For those of us crossing our fingers again in February, could someone post the 2019 rates for years 1,2 and 3 TFP? The APC rates don't jive with what I see from old thread searches.
Thanks!

Now through 9/1/19:

Year 1 71.42
Year 2 103.27
Year 3 114.98

After the annual adjustment on 9/1/19:

Year 1 73.56
Year 2 106.37
Year 3 118.43

Hope that helps! For planning, 100-105 TFP per month is pretty typical for me, working maybe one extra day a month.

tr4a
11-24-2018, 11:38 AM
Thanks!

The APC rates are converted to hourly rates.

Kalamazoo
11-24-2018, 11:46 AM
Multiply the TFP x 1.149 to get the approximate hourly rate you see on the profile page.

tm602
11-24-2018, 02:32 PM
Now through 9/1/19:

Year 1 71.42
Year 2 103.27
Year 3 114.98

After the annual adjustment on 9/1/19:

Year 1 73.56
Year 2 106.37
Year 3 118.43

Hope that helps! For planning, 100-105 TFP per month is pretty typical for me, working maybe one extra day a month.

Thanks. You're missing quite a show over here at the kookoo house.

CA1900
11-24-2018, 11:05 PM

Sounds like it; been hearing bits and pieces of the new work-even-harder-for-more-money plan. I'm glad more money will (hopefully) come the pilots' way, but I'm worried it'll make fatigue issues much worse. Fingers crossed I'm wrong!

dawgdriver
11-25-2018, 07:13 AM
For planning, 100-105 TFP per month is pretty typical for me, working maybe one extra day a month.

Pretty much the same for everyone lately.

dawgdriver
11-25-2018, 07:16 AM

'Kookoo house'...? What airline?

btodd77
11-25-2018, 08:36 AM
'Kookoo house'...? What airline?

Believe he's referring to NJA.

Kapitanleutnant
11-29-2018, 05:37 PM
I bid and get blank lines and they are consistently only 86-89 tip for the majority of them.... easily a 17 to 18 day-off month. This also leaves a lot of days to pick up some time or, if you are a quality of life guy like me, just enjoy your days off.

The great thing about it is... if you want to fly extra, no problem whatsoever. Very flexible.

Kap

hoover
11-29-2018, 05:41 PM
I'd normally agree but I just had this week off. Had auto bid set all week, for premium only , and didn't get a single trip. Guys bidding straight on 2 days that pay 9. To each their own and I guess you're right you can work more but at the rate that makes it worth it to work on a day off, and that's not an outrageous number for me ( rigs or better) it just hasn't been there lately.

flensr
11-29-2018, 10:07 PM
I'd normally agree but I just had this week off. Had auto bid set all week, for premium only , and didn't get a single trip. Guys bidding straight on 2 days that pay 9. To each their own and I guess you're right you can work more but at the rate that makes it worth it to work on a day off, and that's not an outrageous number for me ( rigs or better) it just hasn't been there lately.

Bidding premium doesn't seem to work...? Sitting reserve, I've been assigned a bunch of lines that got 10 premium bids during open time. If you bid premium you're basically telling the company to award it to reserves because that's what they're doing. I'm surprised that premium bidding even exists anymore since open time trips with a dozen bidders are still going to reserves, even when reserve levels are very low.

barabek
11-29-2018, 10:58 PM
Bidding premium doesn't seem to work...? Sitting reserve, I've been assigned a bunch of lines that got 10 premium bids during open time. If you bid premium you're basically telling the company to award it to reserves because that's what they're doing. I'm surprised that premium bidding even exists anymore since open time trips with a dozen bidders are still going to reserves, even when reserve levels are very low.

Reserve levels are very low?! Have you checked the numbers lately? There's a reason senior FOs bid reserve. I've been very happy since I started bidding reserve in September, and will be doing so at least till the spring. There's no reason to bid lines with 19.5 tfp 3-days when you can sit at home for 18. The premium won't be back until they reduce staffing which may not happen for a while.

Smooth at FL450
11-30-2018, 07:27 AM
Reserve levels are very low?! Have you checked the numbers lately?

Have you checked the numbers Monday-Wednesday? Those open time trips still go to reserves.

flensr
11-30-2018, 07:53 AM
Reserve levels are very low?! Have you checked the numbers lately? There's a reason senior FOs bid reserve. I've been very happy since I started bidding reserve in September, and will be doing so at least till the spring. There's no reason to bid lines with 19.5 tfp 3-days when you can sit at home for 18. The premium won't be back until they reduce staffing which may not happen for a while.

I've seen PHX PM reserves go to or near to zero a few times in the last couple months, many of them flying trips that had several POT bids. Maybe it's just PHX PM FOs that are like that, using up pretty much the entire reserves on lines that had multiple bids in DOT and HOT? I think almost every reserve trip I've flown in the last couple of months went through open time and had a whole bunch of people bidding on them. Which brings me back to my point, even when reserve levels are low if you're bidding POT it's essentially the same as telling the company to go ahead and send it to reserves.

I'm not saying *should*, I'm describing what I'm seeing over my last several months on reserve. And the day before thanksgiving, PHX PM FO reserve availability went to zero sometime before noon.

barabek
11-30-2018, 09:35 AM
Have you checked the numbers Monday-Wednesday? Those open time trips still go to reserves.

Yes, I have. They usually staff weekdays with 1 max 2 FOs starting per day, that's why weekday reserve goes senior. They don't expect too much need for reserves because all the open time after ELITT opens ends up over the weekends (majority wants to have weekends off). Open time is basically only from sick calls. If nobody bids streight, it goes automatically to reserve. That's how it works. If they don't have any available, it goes to most senior premium bidder. What doesn't help the premium bidders is that many newhires (and not only) bid streight. That's what happens when you're overstaffed.

barabek
11-30-2018, 09:47 AM
Which brings me back to my point, even when reserve levels are low if you're bidding POT it's essentially the same as telling the company to go ahead and send it to reserves.

I'm not sure you realize the order in which open time trips are assigned:
1. Streight time bidders
2. Reserves
3. Premium time bidders

sMFer
11-30-2018, 12:39 PM
Yes, I have. They usually staff weekdays with 1 max 2 FOs starting per day, that's why weekday reserve goes senior. They don't expect too much need for reserves because all the open time after ELITT opens ends up over the weekends (majority wants to have weekends off). Open time is basically only from sick calls. If nobody bids streight, it goes automatically to reserve. That's how it works. If they don't have any available, it goes to most senior premium bidder. What doesn't help the premium bidders is that many newhires (and not only) bid streight. That's what happens when you're overstaffed.

Just curious. Do you think itís wrong for new hires to bid a good trip straight? Itís effectively paid at premium rates with the bump to 2nd year. Iím almost at the end of year 1 and Iíve only done it once on a day trip (I like being home too much) but I certainly donít fault those that do bid straight. What surprises me is senior guys/gals in both seats bidding straight on trips that are well below rigs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Peacock
11-30-2018, 12:45 PM
1. Streight time bidders
2. Reserves
3. Premium time bidders
It depends on the time of day. They wonít use up all the reserves at 0900.

RJSAviator76
11-30-2018, 01:04 PM
Just curious. Do you think it’s wrong for new hires to bid a good trip straight? It’s effectively paid at premium rates with the bump to 2nd year. I’m almost at the end of year 1 and I’ve only done it once on a day trip (I like being home too much) but I certainly don’t fault those that do bid straight. What surprises me is senior guys/gals in both seats bidding straight on trips that are well below rigs.

Yes, it's wrong. You're only ensuring the trip goes straight, but if it's any good, you won't see it even at straight because every senior Tom, Dick and Harry is gonna outbid you at straight too.

Here's what I've been advising newhires to do:

- BID PREMIUM.

You don't know if the senior guy is over the cap or on vacation or out of base or even legal for it. If the senior guy is over the cap, you're under the cap... you're winning the bid if it's awarded at premium. If the senior guy is on vacation but under the cap, and you're over the cap or even out of base, you're gonna get the award if it goes POT.

- DO NOT BID STRAIGHT...

... unless you really, really want that trip because it has a layover at home/you really like the guy you're flying with, etc.

If you want want to make extra cash, you wait until the DOT/HOT closes and watch if the trip is given to a reserve. If it goes to reserve, you can call Scheduling and take it off the reserve as Extra Fly. If you are a first-year pilot, you will get second-year pay at straight time for flying it because the trip had been run through the open time process.

Often times, a reserve pilot who lives in base will put their assigned trip in TTGA with a note to call Scheduling to pick it up. For first-year pilots, that trip pays second-year rate because it's been run through open time. So don't just dismiss looking into TTGA.

Last... SNOTP and SNOTS. SNOTP will pay premium and is awarded random but within category (in base and under the cap, in base and over the cap, so on). You may also luck out at times when VPF shows up, and those are first-come-first-served.

The Company wants the trips flown at straight and they exploit the newhire pilots' ignorance and "no time for that union sh*t", hence telling the newbies to "just bid straight for second-year pay."

It really helps to read the contract. Hope this helps some newhire make some money and not get outbid every single OT trip.

KPer
11-30-2018, 01:38 PM
Bid however you want and donít let anyone tell you how you should bid unless your union is asking you to do otherwise. Outside that, itís no oneís business. Donít lose an ounce of sleep over it. If you want a trip and donít want to play the extra fly game after it goes to a reserve, bid it straight and move on with your life.

We have more unwritten rules than baseball and it needs to be reigned in. Follow the contract and your unionís guidance when asked to do so and free yourself from the drama that can flare up from time to time.

I donít wear a flag tie, but I donít care who does... 3 years ago I did.

barabek
11-30-2018, 01:57 PM
Just curious. Do you think itís wrong for new hires to bid a good trip straight? Itís effectively paid at premium rates with the bump to 2nd year. Iím almost at the end of year 1 and Iíve only done it once on a day trip (I like being home too much) but I certainly donít fault those that do bid straight. What surprises me is senior guys/gals in both seats bidding straight on trips that are well below rigs.

I don't think it's wrong at all. It's my private opinion and I'm sure many will disagree. Not surprisingly, most who disagree are senior and consider all streight bidders as traitors "stealing" their premium. I think you should bid the way you want, especially if you're a probie, getting second year pay is like premium. Just remember a few things, like e.g. you won't get a second year pay if you dropped below original line value, only for what's above it. Also, what the poster above me wrote is very good info (even though he says to never bid straight). Honestly, I rarely bid for open time because I have little kids at home and wanna spend as much time with them as possible. When I find a day I can pick something up (less then once a month) I bid only on turns and bid to get it, so I bid streight if the credit is at least 6.5 a day and I know there's no chance to get it at premium. What I can't stand the most is senior people getting mad when someone junior snaps a trip at streight time, and the moment they get over the cap they bid streight themselves.

RJSAviator76
11-30-2018, 02:49 PM
Just to be clear, I'm not telling anyone that it's wrong to bid straight. Quite the contrary, I'm trying to help the new guys score second-year pay without getting outbid all the time especially now that we're overstaffed on the FO side. Nowadays, all it takes is a first-year pilot throwing a straight bid about an hour before close, and you have FO's senior enough to hold captain outbidding them at straight. Sad, but the end result is usually the first-year pilot left holding the bag.

I outlined some of the easier ways to make extra cash as a first-year pilot as opposed to just throwing straight bids, but ultimately, it's all up to the individual.

sMFer
11-30-2018, 02:56 PM
Like I said, I've only done it once (small kids as well at home), but that particular day trip paid 9 TFPs and it made sense. After the first year, if I can, I'll make sure nothing in TTGA makes sense before bidding straight on anything.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

sMFer
11-30-2018, 02:58 PM
Just to be clear, I'm not telling anyone that it's wrong to bid straight. Quite the contrary, I'm trying to help the new guys score second-year pay without getting outbid all the time especially now that we're overstaffed on the FO side. Nowadays, all it takes is a first-year pilot throwing a straight bid about an hour before close, and you have FO's senior enough to hold captain outbidding them at straight. Sad, but the end result is usually the first-year pilot left holding the bag.

I outlined some of the easier ways to make extra cash as a first-year pilot as opposed to just throwing straight bids, but ultimately, it's all up to the individual.Lol. I agree with a lot of what you say, but your first lines from both posts are comical.

Yes, it's wrong!!!! to I'm not telling anybody it's wrong....

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

RJSAviator76
11-30-2018, 03:00 PM
Yes... it's wrong because you're shorting yourself, not because you're choosing to bid one way or another.

Proximity
11-30-2018, 03:40 PM
Lol. I agree with a lot of what you say, but your first lines from both posts are comical.

Yes, it's wrong!!!! to I'm not telling anybody it's wrong....

Wrong from a strategy aspect, not a moral aspect.

Very unlikely a new hire will see a 9 tfp turn straight in this environment...but if a new hire wants to be sure they won't get it, bid straight long before the close. Any other strategy would give them a better chance.

I'm a "mid-seniority" FO and the last premium trip I flew was summer 2017. I do outbid new hires on straight trips often however.

Burton78
11-30-2018, 03:45 PM
Yes... it's wrong because you're shorting yourself, not because you're choosing to bid one way or another.

While I do think that people should bid how they like, I have to agree with RJS on this one and think people should bid more intelligently. You never know when you'll win that POT award due to the reasons listed earlier (people over the cap, vacation, illegal etc.). Therefore as a first year guy, you are potentially shorting yourself if you only bid straight. There are beau coup trips that are awarded to reserves and as a new hire, you are the only ones in in the system that can just pick up the phone and call scheduling to pick up said trips to essentially get paid premium (second year rates).

Why sell yourself short by only bidding straight when it's just a phone call away should the trip ultimately get awarded to a reserve? Unless you really really want the trip, even as a new hire, I don't see why you wouldn't bid premium. These days, odds are that it's going to reserve anyway and you have a nice ace up your sleeve for second year pay regardless of how you initially bid.

Just my thoughts as a greedy semi senior FO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burton78
11-30-2018, 03:51 PM
Wrong from a strategy aspect, not a moral aspect.

Very unlikely a new hire will see a 9 tfp turn straight in this environment...but if a new hire wants to be sure they won't get it, bid straight long before the close. Any other strategy would give them a better chance.

I'm a "mid-seniority" FO and the last premium trip I flew was summer 2017. I do outbid new hires on straight trips often however.

^^ This! Once you start the straight train going, you're pretty much guaranteed to be outbid when you could have patiently waited for it to be assigned to a reserve, call scheduling and get your second year rates opposed to no trip at all.

KPer
11-30-2018, 03:58 PM
How are you shorting yourself when the only way to get a trip that you want is to bid it straight? Your earlier post was very clear cut.... DO NOT BID STRAIGHT... get it from extra fly if you must.

The only bidding advice I give is check TTGA first, but realize that a majority of the sweet trips/turns are there to clear someone elseís board so they can bid POT. More power to them.

I donít know what drives people to bid they way they do... again... ainít my business. Maybe they are at their 4th airline after 20 years of bankruptcies/furloughs/stuck at the regionals and are trying to get financially healthy; maybe they are on their 4th ex-wife; maybe they have 3 kids in college; maybe theyíre trying to retire early; maybe theyíre returning to work after being out for a year or more of LTD; maybe they child or parent dependent care issues; or maybe they are just a workaholic. Bid whatever meets your needs.

KPer
11-30-2018, 04:11 PM
^^ This! Once you start the straight train going, you're pretty much guaranteed to be outbid when you could have patiently waited for it to be assigned to a reserve, call scheduling and get your second year rates opposed to no trip at all.

I see what you’re saying here, but almost everything decent is going straight these days. If it averages 5+TFP/day and it’s a turn or a 2 day, it’s going straight and it’s primarily a result of overstaffing of reserves. There are just way too many reserves to cover OT without paying POT. Generally only the real varsity guys who can clear their boards are getting POT for 3day or 4day trips. The only real tool you have to protect yourself is to check and see if the person you are competing with is above the cap. If their board is blocked then it’s a crap shoot. You gotta assume by mid month most of the players are above the cap. Varsity bidders don’t come to work for less than 5TFP.. so if there is junk in there that pays less than 5 and everyone is bidding it POT and you’ve done your homework and know you can get it straight, then bid it straight.

Live in base and bid reserve Sep-Feb while it lasts. Last month I sat unused for 13 of my 15 days. #winning

flensr
11-30-2018, 09:59 PM
1. Streight time bidders
2. Reserves
3. Premium time bidders

Yes, I know that's how it works. It just breaks down when you run out of reserves, and PHX PM FOs seem to run short from time to time.

So bidding premium lately just... well, seems like that's a really low Pk shot and it's kind of dumb to use up reserves when there are plenty of people willing to fly the trips out of open time.

PowerShift
11-30-2018, 10:09 PM
I've seen PHX PM reserves go to or near to zero a few times in the last couple months, many of them flying trips that had several POT bids. Maybe it's just PHX PM FOs that are like that, using up pretty much the entire reserves on lines that had multiple bids in DOT and HOT? I think almost every reserve trip I've flown in the last couple of months went through open time and had a whole bunch of people bidding on them. Which brings me back to my point, even when reserve levels are low if you're bidding POT it's essentially the same as telling the company to go ahead and send it to reserves.

I'm not saying *should*, I'm describing what I'm seeing over my last several months on reserve. And the day before thanksgiving, PHX PM FO reserve availability went to zero sometime before noon.

Capt ďYou get this trip on a POT bid toĒ?
Me ďNope, reserveĒ.

Pretty much sums up the above.

flensr
11-30-2018, 10:16 PM
It's also weird to see 15 people put in POT bids for the line I get assigned as a reserve pilot, I don't have "own" preferenced, and I put it into open time the instant I find out that I'm assigned the trip, yet nobody picks up the trip. Then those same people complain that there's no open time.

Cry me a river. I'll fly straight time as a new guy and like it (please sir may I have another bowl of gruel), because it's the only game in town. A guy who's straight time rates are twice mine complaining that he can't get POT on a line he bid for but that I'm flying just doesn't get much sympathy. They can fly those trips at double the pay I get, any time they like. I suppose 10 years from now I might have a different opinion but right now it doesn't trigger my sympathy brain cell.

RJSAviator76
11-30-2018, 10:45 PM
How are you shorting yourself when the only way to get a trip that you want is to bid it straight? Your earlier post was very clear cut.... DO NOT BID STRAIGHT... get it from extra fly if you must.

How do you know it's the only way to get the trip?

I can't tell you how many times I was bidding for a premium trip, and virtually every bidder was either over the cap or on vacation to the point that anyone in-base and under the cap would get it, and a brand new first-year guy comes in and bids it straight while being the only bidder under the cap.

Even worse... a few senior out-of-base premium bidders, and the only local base bid is a probationary FO bidding straight. Talk about a double facepalm. Had he bid it premium, he would have flown it at a premium, not straight. Had it gone to a reserve, he could have simply picked up the phone and called Scheduling and told them he wanted to Extra Fly this particular trip, and boom, now he has it at straight.

You see enough of those, and the double facepalm doesn't even begin to cut it. You start feeling sorry for these guys because someone, somewhere told them to blindly bid straight and pay no attention to the contract or point out how our open time market actually works, or relay to them that they actually have an ace in the hole in Extra Fly if the trip goes to a reserve. But you don't get to do this when you get outbid at straight. Talk about a disservice to our newest pilots! But then again, it's also incumbent on the new pilots to read the contract and familiarize themselves in how to maximize their income and QOL here. You can lead the horse to water...

Smooth at FL450
12-01-2018, 05:44 AM
So how about a new column on the "show bidder report" that displays cap status (this would require trips get audited quicker...or better yet software that just audits a trip right away so there's no delay) and vacation/legality status or any other no-fly event that may be obscured by a blocked board? I agree that knowledge is power and reading the contract is a must, but let's also have more visibility into who we are bidding against. Yes, I've sent this idea to SWAPA in their surveys...

ZapBrannigan
12-01-2018, 06:23 AM
Bottom line. Bid for whatever you want at the price you are willing to accept to get off your couch, put on the monkey suit, and go to work.

And if anybody calls you to give you a hard time about bidding straight, get their name and call pro standards.

at6d
12-01-2018, 07:59 AM
Donít get caught up in the moral bidding BS as a newhire. Learn the airline, learn the contract, learn how to bid, but family is number 1.

A new hire that bids straight pay on open time is still paid at second year rates as long as they are above their original line value, right?

That being said, since premium for FOs seems so unlikely, itís important to learn the fine points of bidding.

If you find that you arenít being used on reserve, TTGA into an easy day trip or two-day in your days off. Donít forget you can pick up out of base. Look for deadhead trips, etc.

A friend of mine routinely does this (third year guy) and averages 150 TFP per month.

Lots of ways to skin a cat.

Itís also weird to write that phrase.

DvlDog
12-01-2018, 08:58 AM
Just as a friendly reminder to the first year guys that sometimes gets overlooked or "forgotten" by the open time police:

Only time picked up from the company qualifies for second year pay as a probie. TTGA is paid at first year rates.

Its still valuable for some extra money, but go grab some extra fly from a reserve assignment before you go digging in the TTGA bin.

PowerShift
12-01-2018, 09:25 AM
So how about a new column on the "show bidder report" that displays cap status (this would require trips get audited quicker...or better yet software that just audits a trip right away so there's no delay) and vacation/legality status or any other no-fly event that may be obscured by a blocked board? I agree that knowledge is power and reading the contract is a must, but let's also have more visibility into who we are bidding against. Yes, I've sent this idea to SWAPA in their surveys...

The system is set so those with seniority can eat with all four legs in the trough. I knew that before I came here, but not to want extent. Iím waiting until year 5 to even look at open time. Spending hours maneuvering CWA is a waste of time until year 5-6.

Psycho18th
12-01-2018, 10:26 AM
Bottom line. Bid for whatever you want at the price you are willing to accept to get off your couch, put on the monkey suit, and go to work.

And if anybody calls you to give you a hard time about bidding straight, get their name and call pro standards

Agree 100%. Open time is just eBay for flying. There are no morals involved, just some strategy which was covered well in this thread. Those ranting the most likely have their boards blocked. Getting a trip straight on probation almost equals premium pay. Not so for TTGA.

RJSAviator76
12-01-2018, 11:04 AM
Just as a friendly reminder to the first year guys that sometimes gets overlooked or "forgotten" by the open time police:

Only time picked up from the company qualifies for second year pay as a probie. TTGA is paid at first year rates.

Its still valuable for some extra money, but go grab some extra fly from a reserve assignment before you go digging in the TTGA bin.

Letís clarify this a bit.

If you look through TTGA and under post notes, you see ďCall Scheduling to pick this upĒ, that means this trip was assigned to a reserve, which means itís been run through open time. If you call Scheduling and take it, itís the same as bidding it straight - you get it at second year rate.

You find those trips either in TTGA or Open Time Awards with the code AR.

In TTGA, you can run a legality check and if legal, itíll say so but itíll also tell you to contact Scheduling for assistance. This pays second-year rates.

If it only says youíre legal, and no reference to call Scheduling - it pays first year rates.

MG386
12-01-2018, 02:09 PM
The system is set so those with seniority can eat with all four legs in the trough. I knew that before I came here, but not to want extent. Iím waiting until year 5 to even look at open time. Spending hours maneuvering CWA is a waste of time until year 5-6.Agreed, however it's only recently been hard to get open time. I got several premium trips last year as a probie. Hopefully after Hawaii or whatever else is in the works, we get back to a lean staffing model.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thunder1
12-21-2018, 07:20 PM
Let’s clarify this a bit.

If you look through TTGA and under post notes, you see “Call Scheduling to pick this up”, that means this trip was assigned to a reserve, which means it’s been run through open time. If you call Scheduling and take it, it’s the same as bidding it straight - you get it at second year rate.

You find those trips either in TTGA or Open Time Awards with the code AR.

In TTGA, you can run a legality check and if legal, it’ll say so but it’ll also tell you to contact Scheduling for assistance. This pays second-year rates.

If it only says you’re legal, and no reference to call Scheduling - it pays first year rates.

Also, be aware that the trip pay shown in trip trade giveaway may not accurately reflect the actual pay. If it went thru open time the pay is the pay listed in the M/D/H column NOT the Credit column. Especially on trips assigned to reserves that are broken up trips and pieced together trips the Regular Credit column and the M/D/H column are usually different with MDH being typically a lot higher pay. So, yes you will receive second year pay if you pick up a trip from a reserve assigned trip and it will pay the higher MDH column pay. Confusing enough....LOL

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1