Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Rf 100 vc2

ParkingatMIA
11-26-2018, 07:36 AM
Has anyone been able to submit the RF 100 VC2? Are we supposed to email in our RF 100 VC2 ? Every time I get to the end where send is and hit enter I don’t get any response?

UncreativeUser
11-26-2018, 07:42 AM
Has anyone been able to submit the RF 100 VC2? Are we supposed to email in our RF 100 VC2 ? Every time I get to the end where send is and hit enter I don’t get any response?

I got a message that just said “Done.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

griff312
11-26-2018, 11:10 AM
Alright. On a PC, type the command, RF 100 VC2 then press Home to return the carriage to the top left corner of the screen (or click it there, or tap if your using a tablet) . Then Esc Esc, twice to drop the carriage down to the 3rd line, then tab through the fields as you fill them out. Do not put anything in the fields that do not apply. Once you have tabbed to the Send field, press Enter.
You should get a DONE message if successful.

ELPflyer225
11-26-2018, 11:29 AM
I may be making a mistake in trying to do this through mobileFOS, but I do not see “done” on my screen after entering everything, instead I receive “ReEnter” on the top of my screen. Carry over blocks and respective choices are blank.

BigZ
11-26-2018, 11:48 AM
Login
Then Home then clear for a clean slate
Rf 100 vc2
Form comes up
Home, reset reset - that will put the cursor to the top, then bring it down two lines
Now tab (the TAB button) through the form filling out as needed
Once you are on the letter S of the word SEND, hit return on your ipad keyboard. Should say DONE

One other thing, in your settings carriage return or whatever it is called should be turned on

ELPflyer225
11-26-2018, 12:24 PM
Login
Rf 100 vc2
Form comes up
Home, reset reset - that will put the cursor to the top, then bring it down two lines
Once you are on the letter S of the word SEND, hit return on your ipad keyboard. Should say DONE

One other thing, in your settings carriage return or whatever it is called should be turned on

Owe you a beer, thanks!

ParkingatMIA
11-26-2018, 01:17 PM
Login
Rf 100 vc2
Form comes up

Make it 2 beers, finally got it sent!

BigZ
11-26-2018, 10:19 PM
No problem, gentlemen, glad it worked

FlyGuy2112
11-27-2018, 05:05 AM
I keep getting invalid action code when I hit send. I’m ready to throw my laptop out the window. I can’t believe we still use this outdated ****.

NoValueAviator
11-28-2018, 04:14 PM
The key with all these crappy DECS forms is to get onto the form itself without hitting TAB, then navigate it only using TAB and don't accidentally type anything outside of a fillable field.

Cyio
11-29-2018, 01:33 AM
The key with all these crappy DECS forms is to get onto the form itself without hitting TAB, then navigate it only using TAB and don't accidentally type anything outside of a fillable field.
That and say an incantation to the old gods prior to starting, just for good measure. Ridiculous piece of software.

ParkingatMIA
11-29-2018, 04:38 AM
When are the second round of vacation bids awarded?

CaseTractor
11-29-2018, 05:09 AM
Can a partial week be used (placed) in any way? Or is it just paid back as credit? Or randomly placed on your schedule after all bidding is done?

SilentLurker
11-29-2018, 12:04 PM
That and say an incantation to the old gods prior to starting, just for good measure. Ridiculous piece of software.

Only works if u say an Incantation while passengers are boarding.

Also, you have to end the Incantations with one or those Captain Planet summoning call, plus add respective hand gestures for optimal effectiveness. You’ll get priority attention from the DECS gods for sure.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1