Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Junior bases

scubadiver
11-28-2018, 03:24 PM
What is the current junior DOH for each base, and what is the most junior line holder at each base? Trying to see what a new hire can expect. I would be commuting from RDU or GSO if I am hired. Right now I am deciding whether to continue with the application/interview process or go elsewhere.

prex8390
11-28-2018, 04:34 PM
You’d leave endeavor to go to AW? You’re crazy.

scubadiver
11-28-2018, 04:35 PM
Just weighing options and seeing what is the quickest way to get hours. Endeavor is my preference still.

Soxfan1
11-28-2018, 05:54 PM
All 4 bases were held by new hires on last vacancy. That is the first time that has happened.

Cessnaflyer1213
12-05-2018, 09:48 AM
The vast majority are Columbia first, Milwaukee second, Chicago third, Dulles is most senior. But as a previous person noted, our January vacancy has new hires going to every base. Lineholder in Columbia is almost right out of training. Milwaukee is 2-4 months on reserve first. Chicago is about 8 months on reserve. Dulles is long and I don't have an exact guess because I'm not based there.

BennyMiddleton
12-07-2018, 05:54 PM
Just weighing options and seeing what is the quickest way to get hours. Endeavor is my preference still.

Screw the flight hours, collect the paycheck you eager beaver.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1