Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : DFW Suburbs

nkbux
11-30-2018, 05:20 AM
Hi all... been commuting for far too long. Finally have fantastic seniority and wanna make QOL even better. Looking for opinions on suburbs in the DFW metro. Prefer something a little more “small town Texas”... so not Plano or Frisco. Good schools are an absolute nessecity. Prefer to be 45 min or less from DFW parking lot. Thanks a million...

Deathwish
11-30-2018, 10:56 AM
Hi all... been commuting for far too long. Finally have fantastic seniority and wanna make QOL even better. Looking for opinions on suburbs in the DFW metro. Prefer something a little more “small town Texas”... so not Plano or Frisco. Good schools are an absolute nessecity. Prefer to be 45 min or less from DFW parking lot. Thanks a million...

A lot of nice areas along the 377 going north towards Lake Ray Roberts. It’s all horse country up there and you have close access to recreation.

lowandslow
11-30-2018, 11:29 AM

Lots of options. Here’s some reading from not too long ago.

https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/american/85624-where-live-dfw.html

viper548
11-30-2018, 01:39 PM
Keller, Colleyville, southlake. All have excellent schools and are close to the airport. Lots of pilots live in the area. Of the three Keller would have more of the small town feel.

Guppydriver95
11-30-2018, 03:08 PM

Aledo. The south lake of the western burbs. Small, country town with absolutely awesome schools. Having a high school 5a powerhouse is fun too!

nkbux
11-30-2018, 06:04 PM
Thanks all, much appreciated

Longhornmaniac8
11-30-2018, 06:50 PM
Keller is basically the edge of civilization. The southern part of Keller still feels very suburban. By the time you get to the northern edge of Keller, it's ranchland and cows and horses.

It's a good place; I have a bunch of friends from Keller.

at6d
12-01-2018, 08:05 AM
We lived in North Richland Hills for many years, near 26 and Davis. About 30 mins to the north lot.

Groundeffect
12-01-2018, 11:42 AM
We we’re in the same situation this past summer. After a year search we decided Rockwall was the best fit for us. Crossing Lake Ray Hubbard on my way home after a trip feels good to know you’ve left all the city and airport nonsense behind you. Some will argue the drive is a bit far (49 miles for me) but there are 3 different ways to get to the airport....I635, PGBT, and I30...all normally have some traffic, but at least one route is not a parking lot. FWIW I normally fly 2 day back to backs and leave my house about 1:20 prior to sign in. That gives me enough time to clear KCM, grab a coffee, and print paperwork that I might need and still be able to make the :45 minute show. I feel like a completely new person not commuting anymore, you’ll enjoy wherever you chose down here.

There is a small town feel out here, and home prices are still somewhat reasonable.

nkbux
12-01-2018, 06:29 PM
We we’re in the same situation this past summer. After a year search we decided Rockwall was the best fit for us. Crossing Lake Ray Hubbard on my way home after a trip feels good to know you’ve left all the city and airport nonsense behind you. Some will argue the drive is a bit far (49 miles for me) but there are 3 different ways to get to the airport....I635, PGBT, and I30...all normally have some traffic, but at least one route is not a parking lot. FWIW I normally fly 2 day back to backs and leave my house about 1:20 prior to sign in. That gives me enough time to clear KCM, grab a coffee, and print paperwork that I might need and still be able to make the :45 minute show. I feel like a completely new person not commuting anymore, you’ll enjoy wherever you chose down here.

There is a small town feel out here, and home prices are still somewhat reasonable.

I’m very much looking forward to it... seems like alotnof nice areas to raise kids... just took the wife a few too many years to get on board.

Groundeffect
12-01-2018, 07:39 PM
Parallel universe! Commuted for the last seven years, wife was deeply rooted where we came from. It was like a light switch one day. Still some rough days, I try to remind myself to just keep my mouth shut and listen. QOL improved ten-fold for sure.

Al Czervik
12-02-2018, 07:23 AM
I heard there are some well funded High School football programs around there.

YouknowWutI’msayin?

PerfInit
12-02-2018, 07:27 AM
Lewisville or Flower Mound is about 20-30mins from DFW.

Name User
12-02-2018, 10:41 AM
If your wife isn't working a centralized location isn't so important. I work with a couple guys who take the perimeter road to the lot. Huge benefit due to traffic. Also some guys even park in the terminal for day trips.

Grapevine is always popular but I found it still very busy. Was looking at moving there as well but just can't get past the huge suburbia feel and how everything is so spread out. Gas was cheap though, $1.83 was the lowest I saw.

Std Deviation
12-02-2018, 10:48 AM
Keller, Colleyville, southlake. All have excellent schools and are close to the airport. Lots of pilots live in the area. Of the three Keller would have more of the small town feel.

Not anymore. Been here (Keller) 10 years. Growth, growth, growth. Keller just broke ground on a Hampton Inn. The urban sprawl has arrived. There’s no small town feel. I’m about a mile from city hall so “downtown” Keller, not faux Keller, e.g north Ft Worth with a Keller zip code. No one in Keller seems to take the bus to school so every kid rides as the sole passenger in an Escalade, Tahoe, or a Suburban. My wife works 8 miles from the house and when school is in it adds 30 minutes each way.

Despite the traffic we like it here. We bought the current house 8 yrs ago. Half acre, in ground pool. Still was “country” when we bought it. Neighbors have cattle and livestock. We paid 230K. House just appraised at 385K. Central Keller. Keller will look like Plano in 5 more years- every square inch built upon. The amount of development in the last 5 yrs is astounding. I commute to JFK and Uber to and from airport when wife can’t drive me. I’m willing to pay the $22 to avoid my car sitting in the uncovered, unguarded employee lot for 4 days.

TransWorld
12-02-2018, 12:57 PM
A bit further to the north of Frisco, but really country today (but will get built up in decades to come) are Prosper, and the next town out, Celina. They announced the North Dallas Tollroad will be extended to them in the next few years.

Deathwish
12-02-2018, 04:31 PM
A bit further to the north of Frisco, but really country today (but will get built up in decades to come) are Prosper, and the next town out, Celina. They announced the North Dallas Tollroad will be extended to them in the next few years.

My brother lives in Celina, definitely a nice town with a fun farmers market.

RI830
12-02-2018, 04:47 PM
Aledo. The south lake of the western burbs. Small, country town with absolutely awesome schools. Having a high school 5a powerhouse is fun too!

Second and third the nod for Aledo area. I am actually out further south than Aledo proper on FM 5. We love it out here but it is a hoof to DFW.
Schools are amazing and football is quite fun to watch.
I will admit there are some snooty people around....but they are everywhere. Developers have broken ground on a new development called Walsh Ranch out this way. Closer to Loop 820 and I30 area. Supposed to be a city within itself with all the plans they have for it. Aledo ISD as well

You are gonna be very hard pressed to find that small town feel within 30-45 mins as the metroplex continues its sprawl.
Good luck!

BarrySeal
12-02-2018, 04:53 PM

Flower Mound, Coppell, Grapevine, Colleyville, Southlake

For a "3 bedroom/2 bath" or bigger house in the above plan on $350+. Southlake is basically $475+ "starter home" actually probably 500k+

BarrySeal
12-02-2018, 05:29 PM
Second and third the nod for Aledo area. I am actually out further south than Aledo proper on FM 5. We love it out here but it is a hoof to DFW.
Schools are amazing and football is quite fun to watch.
I will admit there are some snooty people around....but they are everywhere. Developers have broken ground on a new development called Walsh Ranch out this way. Closer to Loop 820 and I30 area. Supposed to be a city within itself with all the plans they have for it. Aledo ISD as well

You are gonna be very hard pressed to find that small town feel within 30-45 mins as the metroplex continues its sprawl.
Good luck!

Drive to to DFW ? 1 hour ?

Guppydriver95
12-02-2018, 09:11 PM

Right at an hour on average.

deftone
12-02-2018, 10:20 PM
Another vote for Rockwall here. Best city I ever lived in, I always regret letting my wife talk me into moving to Houston. I plan to go back when I get a gig with a DFW base.

RI830
12-03-2018, 08:10 AM

I alot for 1hr from my driveway to the DFW airport. As anywhere....depends on what time I leave home. Worst case scenario...it took me 1hr20mins to get to work. Every moron was gathered on the highways and byways that day. I avg 50 mins to the airport.

With that said, I live 10-15 mins further south of Aledo proper. So that extends my drive. Any mileage closer to I-20 shortens that drive.

We love it here and it would take a act of God to get me to move outta here.
Feel free to PM me and we can discuss.

Std Deviation
12-03-2018, 12:07 PM
I will admit there are some snooty people around....

Southlake. The “Desperate Housewives of Southlake” launched a campaign to prevent a brestarant (Twin Peaks- based in TX) from opening within the city. The same city that was voted as one of the top three cities in TX for plastic surgery and breast enhancement. The irony. It is fun to watch the CEO’s “nieces” sitting outside the wine bars here in perfectly pressed tennis outfits with professionally done makeup. Did you come from tennis? No. Going to tennis? No. EVER play tennis? Never. :D

Of course there’s Westlake where a starter home in the Three million range gets you into the fortified neighborhood with Glenn Beck and the Jonas brothers. But please, have your servants, nannies, and lawn workers use the designated side entrance because it’s unsightly for the plebes to come through the main gate. Satire of course but the facts are true....

BarrySeal
12-03-2018, 02:07 PM
Southlake. The “Desperate Housewives of Southlake” launched a campaign to prevent a brestarant (Twin Peaks- based in TX) from opening within the city. The same city that was voted as one of the top three cities in TX for plastic surgery and breast enhancement. The irony. It is fun to watch the CEO’s “nieces” sitting outside the wine bars here in perfectly pressed tennis outfits with professionally done makeup. Did you come from tennis? No. Going to tennis? No. EVER play tennis? Never. :D

Of course there’s Westlake where a starter home in the Three million range gets you into the fortified neighborhood with Glenn Beck and the Jonas brothers. But please, have your servants, nannies, and lawn workers use the designated side entrance because it’s unsightly for the plebes to come through the main gate. Satire of course but the facts are true....

Saw Jason Witten at Central Market Southlake once during lunch time...

Note: He actually is a "normal" dude, his wife is an ER nurse at Parkland....

Std Deviation
12-03-2018, 02:44 PM
Saw Jason Witten at Central Market Southlake once during lunch time...

Note: He actually is a "normal" dude, his wife is an ER nurse at Parkland....

Ran into Dak Prescott buying veggies there a couple weeks ago. Nice guy also. Best sighting was Terry Bradshaw many beers in at Esparza’s in grapevine. “Happy” enough to buy the entire bar a round...I think he used to have a place in Southlake.

nkbux
12-03-2018, 03:20 PM
Trick is on moving from an area where 500k buys you ALOT of house in a nice area. With good schools... hoping there lack of income tax will even it out (even with high property taxes)

RI830
12-03-2018, 04:14 PM

Kept women in Athleisure!

PostalAV8B
12-04-2018, 05:26 PM
I am out east in Rockwall. Roughly 45 minutes each way during off peak work traffic hours. During peak hours I take the George Bush tollway ($7 one way)...turns into 1-1:15. If there is an accident all bets are off. Another option is the Dart light rail. Leaves from Rowlette and takes about 1:15 to 1:45 depending on the schedule and which direction. Transfer trains once downtown.

Lived here for a little over 5 years. Had the small town feeling at the beginning. They are building out here and traffic is increasing. Not as bad as Plano or other areas.

Smallest county in Texas, good school system, lake Ray Hubbard, do not have a 70 million dollar football stadium.

ShyGuy
12-04-2018, 07:17 PM
I have some relatives in Flower Mound. Seems like a really nice area.

slavetotheman
12-05-2018, 07:15 AM
I’m also a Rockwallian. I don’t have to go all the way to DFW since DAL is my domicile, but the George Bush or 635 express make it a bearable drive when I do have to make a DFW trip. It seems it’s one of the last places in the metroplex to buy a decent house on some acreage in an awesome school district for under 7 figures. Good luck with your search!

EMBFlyer
12-05-2018, 07:51 AM
I have some relatives in Flower Mound. Seems like a really nice area.

Ah, Base Housing-North. Throw a rock and hit an AA Captain.

Std Deviation
12-05-2018, 11:29 AM

If you miss the AA Captain it surely will land near a 37 yr Delta FA that never left when the based closed. I’m a B6 guy. We’re like susquach in DFW. People have heard of us, but sightings are rare...:cool:

Truth be told I applied to AA 5 yrs ago but had 125hrs in the last 18 months. I was doing time as an instructor at FlightSafety DFW so despite my 9000 hrs I was deemed “not current.” Gee, you think my 2600 hrs of Airbus time in the last 4 years would be competitive? Not leaving Texas...:o

Harrier Dude
12-05-2018, 01:07 PM
I am out east in Rockwall. Roughly 45 minutes each way during off peak work traffic hours. During peak hours I take the George Bush tollway ($7 one way)...turns into 1-1:15. If there is an accident all bets are off. Another option is the Dart light rail. Leaves from Rowlette and takes about 1:15 to 1:45 depending on the schedule and which direction. Transfer trains once downtown.

Lived here for a little over 5 years. Had the small town feeling at the beginning. They are building out here and traffic is increasing. Not as bad as Plano or other areas.

Smallest county in Texas, good school system, lake Ray Hubbard, do not have a 70 million dollar football stadium.

What's funny is that I read this post before seeing who wrote it and instantly knew that it was you.

BarrySeal
12-05-2018, 05:30 PM
Hello fellow metroplex'ers

OP will not check the "45 minute commute or less" box if he lives beyond FM, Grapevine, Coppell, Colleyville, Southlake.

Colleyville and Southlake are basically 500K starter homes.

I cannot fathom a 730 AM drive inbound to DFW from Aledo or Rockwall, I would cut my wrists in traffic.

my opinion

BarrySeal
12-05-2018, 05:33 PM

Heard numerous times:

DFW Tower, American 123 is coming across Flower Mound High School, runway in sight

EMBFlyer
12-05-2018, 07:09 PM

OP will not check the "45 minute commute or less" box if he lives beyond FM, Grapevine, Coppell, Colleyville, Southlake.

I cannot fathom a 730 AM drive inbound to DFW from Aledo or Rockwall, I would cut my wrists in traffic.

my opinion

I'm in North Fort Worth (or Faux-Keller as some have called it on here) and my drive is rarely over 45 minutes to the North Lot even in the worst rush hour traffic. 25-30 minutes is typical, but I try to fly the early morning stuff and get done before 3 pm.

ShyGuy
12-05-2018, 07:23 PM

If you miss the AA Captain it surely will land near a 37 yr Delta FA that never left when the based closed. I’m a B6 guy. We’re like susquach in DFW. People have heard of us, but sightings are rare...:cool:

Truth be told I applied to AA 5 yrs ago but had 125hrs in the last 18 months. I was doing time as an instructor at FlightSafety DFW so despite my 9000 hrs I was deemed “not current.” Gee, you think my 2600 hrs of Airbus time in the last 4 years would be competitive? Not leaving Texas...:o

Ha! I had no idea it was like that. :D

T6 Pilot
12-05-2018, 07:58 PM
FWIW - if you are gonna drive, you might as well get what and where you want....

Wife and I pulled the trigger recently on a sprawling house out on Possum Kingdom lake. if I'm only making that drive 8 times a month, I can live with that and smile. Graham is 15 minutes north - small town feel for sure, with an even smaller town of Graford 10 minutes away.

** There is nothing like deer/turkey and other wildlife all over your property when you wake....lake front views...TONS of very nice places and lots and houses out here.

I'm an right at 1+45 to the airport....to each their own....as I'm not DFW based.

badflaps
12-05-2018, 08:37 PM
You know you're old when you can remember taking a type ride at Amon Carter.:(

Harrier Dude
12-05-2018, 08:47 PM

my opinion

I live in McKinney (home of the $70M High School Football stadium) and it's 30-45 minutes most of the time. Maybe an hour at rush hour, but normally closer to 45.

Castle Bravo
12-06-2018, 03:31 AM

There is still a small portion of runway and run-up area remaining just on the north side of HWY 183. It is 2.5 miles beyond the extended centerline of 18L at DFW.

RI830
12-06-2018, 05:51 AM

Many people don’t understand why the school house is referred to as GSW. Oh the history.

EMBFlyer
12-06-2018, 05:53 AM
Many people don’t understand why the school house is referred to as GSW. Oh the history.

Excuse you! It's not a "school house". It's not a "training center". It's a Flight Academy!

RI830
12-06-2018, 07:24 AM
Excuse you! It's not a "school house". It's not a "training center". It's a Flight Academy!

The finest aviators walk through those doors!! If you didn’t know, just ask them....they’ll be delighted to tell you.

PRS Guitars
12-06-2018, 11:49 AM

I can’t say it without laughing, makes it sound like they are training us from zero time or something.

TransWorld
12-07-2018, 05:23 AM
I can’t say it without laughing, makes it sound like they are training us from zero time or something.

I don’t know about you, but I flunked sandpile in kindergarten. So I needed all the school housin’ I could get.

nkbux
12-07-2018, 05:50 AM
I really appreciate all the insight
I certainly have some homework to do... plan on spending a weekend with the wife driving around to these prospective areas while she makes up her mind!

BarrySeal
12-07-2018, 07:44 AM
I really appreciate all the insight
I certainly have some homework to do... plan on spending a weekend with the wife driving around to these prospective areas while she makes up her mind!

not getting into your personal business but if you have kids and wife occupation may play a role into this obviously

delete the "45 minute commute" requirement and the top school districts are all the cities I mentioned, add Plano to the list. Highland Park/Dallas also top but that is where Mark Cuban lives, 1M starter homes.

in sum, the list of cities I provided is pretty much gonna be "the list"

nkbux
12-07-2018, 07:48 AM
not getting into your personal business but if you have kids and wife occupation may play a role into this obviously

delete the "45 minute commute" requirement and the top school districts are all the cities I mentioned, add Plano to the list. Highland Park/Dallas also top but that is where Mark Cuban lives, 1M starter homes.

in sum, the list of cities I provided is pretty much gonna be "the list"

Based on my limited research, you are correct...I’m a senior captain at spirit...single income, three kids..so great money but not a 1mil mortgage income...gonna have to spread out further...thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lowandslow
12-07-2018, 12:20 PM
Based on my limited research, you are correct...I’m a senior captain at spirit...single income, three kids..so great money but not a 1mil mortgage income...gonna have to spread out further...thanks again

Something to add to the equation. You can buy a house in Grapevine that is in the Southlake school district just as you can buy a house in Colleyville that is Keller ISD. Grapevine-Colleyville is a combined ISD that was excellent but appears to have fallen slightly behind Southlake as much as it pains me to say. GCISD will have more diversity (for better or worse) as they allow apartments in Grapevine and some areas of Hurst Euless Bedford feed in. Robin Hood has also somehow impacted our district more adversely.

Sliceback
12-08-2018, 07:11 AM

Cross Timber Hills. Southlake. $500-700K. Fifteen minutes to the airport.

There's plenty of decent neighborhoods in that price range within 20-30 minutes of the airport.

RI830
12-08-2018, 12:16 PM
The OP wanted a small town.
Anywhere within 45 mins of the airport is major metropolis and chaos.

Ducttape
12-08-2018, 02:35 PM
Interesting how where everyone currently lives is one of the best places to live.

You want country small town and not too far from the airport, move to Krum, Texas. Not only is it small town, it even sounds super country.

Done, decision made for you.
$600k gets you 6,000 sq ft, 7 bedrooms and 2 acres for your new ride mower.

at6d
12-08-2018, 06:39 PM
Is that the abandoned mansion on the west side of I-35?

UPTme
12-08-2018, 06:45 PM
I looked it up on zillow. 7 car garage!

Trip7
12-09-2018, 02:12 AM
Man, I thought Texas High School football was impressive back when I went thru High School, it is silly impressive now with all these $50 million + High School stadiums.

Friday Night Lights is no joke in Texas

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Sliceback
12-09-2018, 05:22 AM
South is also an option. Joe Pool Lake. Mansfield, Midlothian, Alvarado. Alvarado is fairly small and on the edge of really small town living until you get to Hillsboro which is nothing like a 'suburb.'

PRS Guitars
12-09-2018, 06:06 AM
Man, I thought Texas High School football was impressive back when I went thru High School, it is silly impressive now with all these $50 million + High School stadiums.

Friday Night Lights is no joke in Texas

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I had no idea about this phenomenon. No wonder Texas property taxes are so high.

Sliceback
12-09-2018, 11:13 AM
No income tax. State needs it’s revenue from some place.

BarrySeal
12-09-2018, 12:41 PM

All of the above cannot be had at the same time.

the closest thing will be the cities previously recommended. Include Argyle in your list. https://www.argyletx.com/

Guppydriver95
12-09-2018, 01:04 PM
All of the above cannot be had at the same time.

the closest thing will be the cities previously recommended. Include Argyle in your list. https://www.argyletx.com/

Closest thing to all that is Aledo. Nothing else even close. Maybe just over the :45 minute drive, but not enough to matter, imo.

BarrySeal
12-09-2018, 01:21 PM
Closest thing to all that is Aledo. Nothing else even close. Maybe just over the :45 minute drive, but not enough to matter, imo.

Good point but if you want to visit Dallas for car show, zoo, kids stuff, Perot museum, that is a major hike. For those reasons, I would delete Aledo off my list. Plus I cannot fathom driving Loop 820 at 0700 inbound to DFW on a weekday.

RI830
12-09-2018, 02:40 PM
Good point but if you want to visit Dallas for car show, zoo, kids stuff, Perot museum, that is a major hike. For those reasons, I would delete Aledo off my list. Plus I cannot fathom driving Loop 820 at 0700 inbound to DFW on a weekday.

I make that drive frequently. Worst ever was 1hr20mins. That day every bafoon was on the road. I typically take I30 to 121 and 183 into DFW. Express Lanes are an option if needed, but they get expensive.

We stay away from Dallas like the plague. We do everything in ft worth. PM me if you have questions about Aledo or the commute.

PRS Guitars
12-09-2018, 08:58 PM
No income tax. State needs it’s revenue from some place.

I understand that, it was a joke, I should have used an emoji. I do think it’s excessive though.

guppie
12-12-2018, 06:24 PM
East Arlington. By the GM plant. You're kids will be multilingual, Six Flags/Jerry's World are 15 minutes away, and it's 30 minutes to DFW. :D

Sliceback
12-13-2018, 04:43 AM
East Arlington. By the GM plant. You're kids will be multilingual, Six Flags/Jerry's World are 15 minutes away, and it's 30 minutes to DFW. :D

Arlington's going downhill. It used to have 20 strip clubs and as of 2012 it was down to 2. Two used to be walking distance of the training hotel where traditionally the completion of training was celebrated. The second place within walking distance put the dancers up at the training hotel when it first opened. Guys who couldn't sleep would try to study by the pool at 0200 in the morning...

BarrySeal
12-13-2018, 05:05 AM

strip clubs, vietnamese gangs, shootings, and wrecks on both I-20 and I-30.

mainlineAF
12-13-2018, 07:23 AM
Where did dimebag live? I’d move into that neighborhood.

Cheddar
12-13-2018, 08:52 PM
I live in Plano. It’s a 30 minute drive to the North Entrance at DFW (Bush - 35N -121).

The traffic is fine once you get to the tollway(s). It’s soul crushingly miserable where I’m at (Park and Preston area). It once took me a mile to kill 45 minutes... all to go to Lowe’s across the tollway and buy a sprinkler head.

This is our third house in Plano. It’s like hell, only more expensive. I keep voting for Flowermound, but am continually shot down by the non-income earner, who was raised in Plano.

Plano used to be nice, but the city council LOVES apartments and it’s killed the ‘small town’ feel it had a decade ago.

Lake Highlands or Highland Village is nice and just north of Flowermound. Many AA folks there too and love it.

All my side is from Cleburne and Joshua area (south of Ft Worth). You can do that in under an hour with some luck using the new CT tollway.

If I had more of a vote, I’d be on 10 acres in Glenrose or even PK.

Now I can’t afford it.

badflaps
12-14-2018, 12:34 PM
Arlington's going downhill. It used to have 20 strip clubs and as of 2012 it was down to 2. Two used to be walking distance of the training hotel where traditionally the completion of training was celebrated. The second place within walking distance put the dancers up at the training hotel when it first opened. Guys who couldn't sleep would try to study by the pool at 0200 in the morning...
There used to be a booby club on Virginia Av. I gave one of the girls an emergency ck.list. She would sit with me and ck. my recital. It soon became a popular past time with others. The Co. spoke to me.:(

galaxy flyer
12-16-2018, 06:44 PM
There used to be a booby club on Virginia Av. I gave one of the girls an emergency ck.list. She would sit with me and ck. my recital. It soon became a popular past time with others. The Co. spoke to me.:(

Did she let you touch her knobs to “Check Essential” and close the cargo heat valve?

GF

badflaps
12-16-2018, 07:06 PM
Did she let you touch her knobs to “Check Essential” and close the cargo heat valve?

GF

Ha! I couldn't afford the per hour sim fee........Ground school only.