Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : AME in Ventura County , SoCal

cbrittle
12-02-2018, 03:08 PM
Iím in SoCal and not my home state and need my medical tomorrow. Looking for an easy quick medical 😉 in the San Fernando valley, Ventura County area. Please only PM me with names.

Thanks in advance !

Squirrel27
12-02-2018, 03:24 PM
Iím in SoCal and not my home state and need my medical tomorrow. Looking for an easy quick medical 😉 in the San Fernando valley, Ventura County area. Please only PM me with names.

Thanks in advance !

Does this mean LA is opening back up?

cbrittle
12-02-2018, 03:46 PM
No....letís not go down that rat hole again.

Squirrel27
12-02-2018, 04:15 PM
No....letís not go down that rat hole again.

😂😂😂Hahahaha

pinkvisual
12-06-2018, 05:09 AM
If youíre still looking dr shore in Van Nuys is easy and cheap. Most people use him. I think itís 80 bucks now.

KodiakRS
12-09-2018, 05:54 PM

Thanks in advance !

Non rev to ORD and go to Kitslaar in terminal 2.

Cyio
12-10-2018, 03:35 AM
Non rev to ORD and go to Kitslaar in terminal 2.

Yeah if you can actually get an appointment. That guys website has him constantly booked last time I looked at. Granted this was months ago but it seemed he was a busy guy lol.

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1