Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

jcountry
12-04-2018, 07:13 PM
I heard a rumor that our good buddy DC got rid of the former NC because ďa couple of them were negotiating directly with the company without approval.Ē

(Color me very, very skeptical.)

Clint
12-05-2018, 03:29 AM
By all means, letís post unfounded rumors right prior to Section 6 to further stir up ****** among the pilot group. The company loves this kind of thing.

Buzzlightyear
12-05-2018, 05:16 AM
I would consider closing this thread. Nothing good will come of it. Letís strengthen our position going into negotiations not weaken it.

jcountry
12-05-2018, 07:29 AM
I didn’t invent this rumor, and it’s already spread all over the place...

What’s the harm in discussing it??

I get the notion that it’s an attempt at damage control to the strong reactions against replacing the entire NC so close to negotiations.....

People who talk about the lack of unity and such..... There ain’t much I can think of to become less unified than what I’ve seen from our union leaders the last couple of years.....

The hijinks with 20k spousal travel expenses.... Hijinks with the chaplain thing, donations to “needy” HS football programs, all the reps who have resigned-if they don’t drink DC’s bathwater??

-Yeah, we really have a lot of unity to mess up.

Sliceback
12-05-2018, 09:39 AM
PeeWee level football. Not H.S.

Cancelling donations to Wounded Warrior(Snowball Express?) and giving them to a secretaryís kidís charity instead.

Laker24
12-05-2018, 10:24 AM
I didnít invent this rumor, and itís already spread all over the place...

Whatís the harm in discussing it??

I get the notion that itís an attempt at damage control to the strong reactions against replacing the entire NC so close to negotiations.....

People who talk about the lack of unity and such..... There ainít much I can think of to become less unified than what Iíve seen from our union leaders the last couple of years.....

The hijinks with 20k spousal travel expenses.... Hijinks with the chaplain thing, donations to ďneedyĒ HS football programs, all the reps who have resigned-if they donít drink DCís bathwater??

-Yeah, we really have a lot of unity to mess up.

If DC can get our group 2 CAs up to 500+k and some of our Group 4 CAs pushing 7 figures like Delta then I could care less how many pee wee football teams we sponsor or where his wife travels. We need to focus on results instead of the petty politics. My $.02

Laker24
12-05-2018, 10:30 AM
There is a 20,000 page thread on the Delta forum with over 196,000 posts. Over here itís a ghost town in comparison. I wonder why? Iím guessing itís not because people are mortified that APA hired a chaplain or expensed some dubious travel. We need to get our proverbial sh$t together and achieve some results.

Sliceback
12-05-2018, 10:42 AM
There is a 20,000 page thread on the Delta forum with over 196,000 posts. Over here itís a ghost town in comparison. I wonder why? Iím guessing itís not because people are mortified that APA hired a chaplain or expensed some dubious travel. We need to get our proverbial sh$t together and achieve some results.

Because we have a private MB and they donít. Instead they use APC.

EMBFlyer
12-05-2018, 12:39 PM
If DC can get our group 2 CAs up to 500+k and some of our Group 4 CAs pushing 7 figures like Delta then I could care less how many pee wee football teams we sponsor or where his wife travels. We need to focus on results instead of the petty politics. My $.02

How 'bout we not make it about money for once in the 55 year history of APA and actually fix these horrible work rules?

Laker24
12-05-2018, 01:11 PM
Clearly work rules need to change. But when our IMAX experts are making 40-50% less than the green slippers at DAL we have a serious problem. We need work rules that drive increased earnings as well. Time to throw IMAX in the trash.

Floobs
12-05-2018, 01:17 PM
Everyone is over on the c&r circle jerking it.

RhinoBallAuto
12-05-2018, 06:37 PM
Everyone is over on the c&r circle jerking it.

Sounds somewhat redundant

A330FoodCritic
12-05-2018, 08:35 PM

If he accomplishes that, I'll give his thievery a pass also.

Btw, it's "couldn't care less."

Al Czervik
12-06-2018, 01:43 AM
Clearly work rules need to change. But when our IMAX experts are making 40-50% less than the green slippers at DAL we have a serious problem. We need work rules that drive increased earnings as well. Time to throw IMAX in the trash.

Most have been inside this bubble so long they donít even understand these facts.

DarinFred
12-06-2018, 08:53 AM
What percentage of the list at Delta reliably gets green slips? Can the lowest line holders benefit?

I got 2 months off with IMAX last year, paid. Can you do that at Delta?

Not saying IMAX is the best, Iím just curious if Delta has a mechanism like IMAX...

Covfefe
12-06-2018, 09:33 AM
What percentage of the list at Delta reliably gets green slips? Can the lowest line holders benefit?

Not saying IMAX is the best, Iím just curious if Delta has a mechanism like IMAX...

How hard did you have to work the rest of the 10 months to get those 2 off? (honest question, not trying to be an ass)

Sliceback
12-06-2018, 10:04 AM

Ask on the DL forum.

Guy on C&R said his BIL never gets them. I asked three DL guys in the 3 years and the answer was "once a year, never, never."

They did say certain bid statuses, or periods, can hit the gold mine at times but it sounds like it's hit or miss as to predicting the future. Supposedly that's how the top guy is allegedly hitting $1 million - A350 CA and they're having manning issues as the fleet comes on line.

jcountry
12-06-2018, 03:33 PM
Ask on the DL forum.

Guy on C&R said his BIL never gets them. I asked three DL guys in the 3 years and the answer was "once a year, never, never."

They did say certain bid statuses, or periods, can hit the gold mine at times but it sounds like it's hit or miss as to predicting the future. Supposedly that's how the top guy is allegedly hitting $1 million - A350 CA and they're having manning issues as the fleet comes on line.

No way that number is accurate.

AUpilot1
12-06-2018, 03:49 PM
Go check out the thread I started over in the Delta Sub about this topic......... The green slip rumors are way over stated. Itís fun to think that the avg Delta pilot makes $500-$700k though.

Big E 757
12-06-2018, 04:24 PM
Ask on the DL forum.

As far as green slips go, I’ve had 3 this year and I’m around the midpoint in my catagory. A320 Captain. I’m a commuter so It’s not worth it to me for a 1 day trip to go to NYC and back or I could have had more. It’s not only for the senior guys but they do go in seniority order. After the more senior guy gets 1, he can’t get another one until everyone below him, who wants one, has gotten one. The local guys can do much better because most of them happen on short notice...2-3 hours from sign in, but occasionally if they’re really short of pilots, they can be assigned up to a day prior....that’s when guys like me start hearing the phone ring. I set in my preferences that I need 7 hours notice so a senior guy could, possibly be awarded GS#3 when I haven’t had one because the report on that trip is 2 hours from when they start covering the trip. I read the post on our board about the misconceptions about the pay disparity between our groups. I would say our 12 year NB Captains are averaging $280-$320K and our WB guys are probably averaging $340-370K after profit sharing for 2018. I’m pushing the higher end of NB because I worked my tail off last summer and the 3 premium pay trips I worked this year.

The guys making close to 7 figures are a crazy anomaly that occurred on the A350 because of several factors from what I remember and understand. First, we took two or three deliveries early because someone else had cancelled some orders. So we were undermanned. We have a mechanism called green slip with conflict which means they pay you for your original trip plus the trip you work. So assume you’ve got a 9 day trip on Monday but they desperately need to cover a 9 day trip on Saturday. If you’ve put in for a GSWC, they call you and you go to work two days early, but get paid for both trips at straight pay. Some pilots were able to do this the entire month and basically get paid for their schedule plus the trips they worked so figure 150 hours a month.

Also, the initial cadre of LCA’s came from different fleets. Some were too junior to hold the catagory in seniority order so they couldn’t hold a line during bidding. As a reserve LCA, in an extremely short staffed catagory, they were buying trips from Captains for the LCA’s to conduct training. If you were the lucky senior captain (I say senior captain because I’m assuming a 4 pilot augmented flight with 2 Ca’s and 2 FO’s), you get paid to stay home. If you put in a green slip now, you get double pay for the trip you work plus straight pay for the trip you got bought off, thus, you’re making over $1000 per hour and assuming a 6 day trip with a minimum of 32 hours, you’re making $32 K. Most of the A350 flying is to Asia so I know the trips are higher credit than that and I think our top rate is $338 but can’t remember.

Our A350 guys ended up in a perfect storm for the past two years and some really made bank but don’t think our wide body guys average $600-700K year in and year out. But if you guys can achieve that this contract cycle, and we can pattern off that, you’ll never buy yourself another beer in a bar if I’m around. :)

Good luck. I hope this made sense.

Sliceback
12-06-2018, 05:47 PM
No way that number is accurate.

DL friend brought it up, unprompted, today. ďDid you hear we might have a guy get a million this year?Ē

DarinFred
12-06-2018, 06:47 PM
How hard did you have to work the rest of the 10 months to get those 2 off? (honest question, not trying to be an ass)

Iíd average around 95 hours credit for 6 months then hustle and get 120-130 with pvds during June and July. PBS was giving me 90 hour lines anyhow...might as well do an extra day trip a month and get 2 months off.

ORDinary
12-07-2018, 03:17 PM
Iíd average around 95 hours credit for 6 months then hustle and get 120-130 with pvds during June and July. PBS was giving me 90 hour lines anyhow...might as well do an extra day trip a month and get 2 months off.

Could someone explain what IMAX is for us noobs?

Floobs
12-07-2018, 04:44 PM
Could someone explain what IMAX is for us noobs?

Restricts the amount you can fly to "protect jobs" of people who haven't even been hired yet.

A330FoodCritic
12-07-2018, 06:03 PM
Restricts the amount you can fly to "protect jobs" of people who haven't even been hired yet.

Guess no one considered putting in a clause that does away with IMAX if you are hiring 800-900 a year.

But then again that's not the way we have always done it.

jcountry
12-07-2018, 06:43 PM
DL friend brought it up, unprompted, today. “Did you hear we might have a guy get a million this year?”

And I might have winged monkeys fly out of my ass and go capture a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.

(Odds are not good-for either scenario.)

Arado 234
12-08-2018, 01:53 AM
And I might have winged monkeys fly out of my ass and go capture a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.

I see what you did here... You missed injecting the flat earth conspiracy into the million $ story. And Zimas.

OVBIII
12-08-2018, 02:07 AM
I see what you did here... You missed injecting the flat earth conspiracy into the million $ story. And Zimas.
I think adding Zimas to the story would have made for a better story.

Laker24
12-08-2018, 08:43 AM

Although it doesnít work. Delta has around 80 fewer aircraft, drastically fewer Group 4 aircraft, and more pilots than AA.

Arado 234
12-08-2018, 09:39 AM
Although it doesnít work. Delta has around 80 fewer aircraft, drastically fewer Group 4 aircraft, and more pilots than AA.

Good luck telling APA that!

("We've always done it....")

nimslow
12-08-2018, 10:41 AM

I ran into a Delta A350 Captain while commuting. He said he knows this guy personally, and he will indeed probably do a million for the year.

Story was it's another A350 Captain. Small, short staffed bid status currently. Lots of opportunity for premium flying. Pick up some premium trips that conflict with regular trips, get paid for both, including the premium. Said it's very possible to do over $100K/month if you game the system right.

jcountry
12-08-2018, 04:11 PM
Yeah.

I ran into a guy on the employee bus who said heís roomies with Cher down at the Y.... (She apparently fell on hard times.)

Anyhoo, Cher says that she, Travolta and Taylor Swift are all reptilians and that they wear secret undergarments issued to them by the free masons.

You people are absolutely insane if you think anyone flying for any airline on this planet ever makes or has made 100k in a month or $1 million in any year.

Anyone who buys any of that crap must have been taught common core math. Those of us in real number land know better.

Al Czervik
12-08-2018, 04:34 PM
Well that’s nothing. I flew with a guy that is married to a Victoria Secret model and has a G550.

EMBFlyer
12-08-2018, 04:50 PM
Yeah.

I ran into a guy on the employee bus who said heís roomies with Cher down at the Y.... (She apparently fell on hard times.)

Anyhoo, Cher says that she, Travolta and Taylor Swift are all reptilians and that they wear secret undergarments issued to them by the free masons.

You people are absolutely insane if you think anyone flying for any airline on this planet ever makes or has made 100k in a month or $1 million in any year.

Anyone who buys any of that crap must have been taught common core math. Those of us in real number land know better.

When FedEx first got the 777s, I believe they had a Captain or Check Airman that either hit or came very, very close to $1 million in a year, with training bumps and then picking up stuff in premium. It's rare and the conditions have to be damn-near perfect, but with the right work rules, anything is possible.

Covfefe
12-08-2018, 04:54 PM
Well thatís nothing. I flew with a guy that is married to a Victoria Secret model and has a G550.

That is total BS.....

I have never even met you!

:cool:

Andrew_VT
12-08-2018, 05:13 PM
Well thatís nothing. I flew with a guy that is married to a Victoria Secret model and has a G550.

It's funny that a guy with obvious psychiatric issues / personality disorder made it to age 65 without a hiccup. Scary stuff.

jcountry
12-08-2018, 05:19 PM
It's funny that a guy with obvious psychiatric issues / personality disorder made it to age 65 without a hiccup. Scary stuff.

He actually retired a little early.

-Probably to take his GV up to jackson Hole.

PRS Guitars
12-08-2018, 05:57 PM
Well that’s nothing. I flew with a guy that is married to a Victoria Secret model and has a G550.

He told me he had 2 G550’s:eek: Me “wait a minute...you’re telling me you spent $60,000 commuting from LA to CLT, to earn $3k flying this red eye?”

What a great club to be a part of (that is having flown with him).

Ijustlikeflying
12-08-2018, 06:25 PM
Yeah.

Lol you would be surprised what some guys can do with green slips at Delta...

jcountry
12-08-2018, 07:08 PM
Lol you would be surprised what some guys can do with green slips at Delta...

I would need to see a W2 to come anywhere close to buying this crap.

The closest I have ever heard though a reliable source was an MD-11 guy who played the green slip game, flew his balls off (pre- 911) and cleared about 1/2 million.

Even accounting for changes with profit sharing and pay rates and whatever, I still don't see how $1 million could happen. I don't even see 750K.

People can say whatever they want, but I'm not buying anywhere near that number. It's just fake news.

Sliceback
12-09-2018, 05:32 AM
And we're stuck at $500,000+.

Interesting that the DL poster thought their n/b guys were averaging $280-320K and w/b guys were averaging $340-370K. He's saying w/b guys are averaging 15-21% more than the n/b guys. G3 pay is 5% more and G4 pay is 23% more. Compared to us the G2 pay range seems slightly low to average high for G3 guys, and low for G4 CA's.

If that's 'all in', including profit sharing, it's much lower than guys are saying it is.

Laker24
12-09-2018, 06:24 AM
Its not including profit share. Just do the basic math.

FL370esq
12-09-2018, 06:58 AM
I would need to see a W2 to come anywhere close to buying this crap.

The closest I have ever heard though a reliable source was an MD-11 guy who played the green slip game, flew his balls off (pre- 911) and cleared about 1/2 million.

Even accounting for changes with profit sharing and pay rates and whatever, I still don't see how $1 million could happen. I don't even see 750K.

People can say whatever they want, but I'm not buying anywhere near that number. It's just fake news.

Just doing the basic math...

2018 DL A350 Captain hourly rate = $340.24

In order to clear $1,000,000, the A350 Captain would have to average 245 hours a month of pay, every month, for 12 months.

Sustainable for a few months where a full month of flying (85 hour ALV) was bought off for training and then replaced 1:1 with a greenslip rotation, but not each and every month.

snowdawg
12-09-2018, 07:26 AM

In order to clear $1,000,000, the A350 Captain would have to average 245 hours a month of pay, every month, for 12 months.

The above would total $1,160,000, not 1,000,000. You need to add 16% (DC) to final figure. And then add profit sharing on top of that. 200 hours would be closer and if you factor in profit sharing, it would be less then 200 hours needed to hit a million.

Sustainable for a few months where a full month of flying (85 hour ALV) was bought off for training and then replaced 1:1 with a greenslip rotation, but not each and every month.

Exactly. So instead of being paid 340.24 an hour, it's 340.24 x 3 x 1.16. So if the capt who got bought off a trip, greenslips over it and pick up a trip for 26.5 hours. Total compensation is $31,376 for the one trip.
Yes, guys went over 100k in one month. Once staffing is caught up that won't be happening often. We also have guys on bypass pay for 777 and 350 who are senior NB and racking up lots of pay too. Flew with one guy who has already retired for the year on 350 bypass pay (he was 320) and was over 800k for the year a month ago. Yes, he's a money grabbing guy and now retired.

jcountry
12-09-2018, 08:19 AM

Good work.

Numbers are not fake news..... Unless you happen to be some idiot millennial who can't multiply or divide a damned thing in his head because-common core.

To those folks, these crazy numbers make sense-just as a 22 trillion dollar deficit would, because numbers are for nerds.

DWC CAP10 USAF
12-09-2018, 01:34 PM

False...DL has a private MB.

vyperdriver
12-09-2018, 04:14 PM
And we're stuck at $500,000+.

Interesting that the DL poster thought their n/b guys were averaging $280-320K and w/b guys were averaging $340-370K. He's saying w/b guys are averaging 15-21% more than the n/b guys. G3 pay is 5% more and G4 pay is 23% more. Compared to us the G2 pay range seems slightly low to average high for G3 guys, and low for G4 CA's.

If that's 'all in', including profit sharing, it's much lower than guys are saying it is.
For what its worth, I'm in my 4th year with DL. A-320 series Capt and I will make gross 270K this year (just looked at my 12 month lookback). If you include our 401K number (16%) add 43K. So total compensation will be $313K. Profit sharing is a moving target, but 15% seems fairly standard lately so add another $47K. That totals $360K total out the door compensation before taxes. Not sure if this helps you guys with your negotiations etc. but what you guys do, helps us as well. I certainly didn't overfly anything, but seems like through a couple of oddish (reroute pay) months I averaged somewhere between 76 and 80 hours a month for the year. Hope this helps you guys. Cheers.

snowdawg
12-09-2018, 04:15 PM
Good work.

Numbers are not fake news..... Unless you happen to be some idiot millennial who can't multiply or divide a damned thing in his head because-common core.

To those folks, these crazy numbers make sense-just as a 22 trillion dollar deficit would, because numbers are for nerds.

Huh??? :eek:

snowdawg
12-09-2018, 04:25 PM
For what its worth, I'm in my 4th year with DL. A-320 series Capt and I will make gross 270K this year (just looked at my 12 month lookback). If you include our 401K number (16%) add 43K. So total compensation will be $313K. Profit sharing is a moving target, but 15% seems fairly standard lately so add another $47K. That totals $360K total out the door compensation before taxes. Not sure if this helps you guys with your negotiations etc. but what you guys do, helps us as well. I certainly didn't overfly anything, but seems like through a couple of oddish (reroute pay) months I averaged somewhere between 76 and 80 hours a month for the year. Hope this helps you guys. Cheers.

I too am DL and know these guys hitting big numbers, granted it's not the norm. But I know of many 320 captains batten into 400k plus and the crazy numbers on the 350 aren't the norm but it happened(ing). In the meantime have some guy chiming in that it's fake news. Umm ok.... I'll have to tell that to some guys who bought some nice toys that the cash they used wasn't real. Anyways, hope AA guys and gals knock their next contract out of the park and the guy claiming "fake news" is not on the negotiation committee for AA. Actually his response is awkwardly bizarre or maybe I missed the gist of his context. :confused:

Laker24
12-09-2018, 05:54 PM

A 4 year Delta pilot grossing $360k? Clearly fake news. You are probably a millennial as well.

jcountry
12-09-2018, 06:19 PM
Huh??? :eek:

I did a poor job getting it across....

I think the $1million number is really far out there.

vyperdriver
12-09-2018, 06:49 PM
A 4 year Delta pilot grossing $360k? Clearly fake news. You are probably a millennial as well. Is being born in the 60's a millennial? I mean sheesh, trying to help you out. Early 2015 hire, just good timing at Delta.

Laker24
12-09-2018, 07:19 PM
Is being born in the 60's a millennial? I mean sheesh, trying to help you out. Early 2015 hire, just good timing at Delta.

Dude I was being sarcastic. Itís all good. Thanks for the info

snowdawg
12-09-2018, 07:29 PM
Is being born in the 60's a millennial? I mean sheesh, trying to help you out. Early 2015 hire, just good timing at Delta.

I guess everyone likes to look at a pay table and just go Hours worked x hourly rate. Not knowing the pay triggers (credit) in our contract and compensation. All is good. I'm done here. Over and out. Move on and enjoy your ps check. :)

Sliceback
12-10-2018, 04:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliceback

DWC CAP10 USAF -

False...DL has a private MB.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you. We've been told by our union that no other union runs a private MB.

Doesn't change the "they use APC" statement. DL's post count on APC is 4.5x the AA count. I'd guess it's because of the familiarity of using the LAA MB outside of public view.

DELTAFO
12-10-2018, 04:39 AM

That math is wrong. You don't earn profit sharing on your DC earnings. Assuming a 15% profit sharing, you'll get $41K for total compensation of $354K.

I'd say $350K total earnings for a narrowbody captain is normal.

mainlineAF
12-10-2018, 04:39 AM
I guess everyone likes to look at a pay table and just go Hours worked x hourly rate. Not knowing the pay triggers (credit) in our contract and compensation. All is good. I'm done here. Over and out. Move on and enjoy your ps check. :)

He was being sarcastic there genius.

snowdawg
12-10-2018, 06:27 AM
He was being sarcastic there genius.

Umm No. He was referring to his previous post.

mainlineAF
12-10-2018, 06:29 AM

Umm yea. Lakers original response to viper driver was sarcastic bud.

Laker24
12-10-2018, 10:05 AM

Itís all good man. I was just messing around. Sarcasm and all that. Didnít mean to offend your sensibilities. I was poking fun at Jcountry who seems to think all the Delta huge salary stories are fake news. I hope we can raise the bar this round. Best of luck to all of us.

ShyGuy
12-10-2018, 12:08 PM
People should really stop adding 401k and PS to the gross. It would paint a more accurate picture when it comes to hourly rates and monthly credit hours. If you want to list the 401k and PS figures, fine but do it in a separate column.

meyers9163
12-10-2018, 12:44 PM
People should really stop adding 401k and PS to the gross. It would paint a more accurate picture when it comes to hourly rates and monthly credit hours. If you want to list the 401k and PS figures, fine but do it in a separate column.

401k is definitely a known number and should be included. Profit sharing is the only one that isnít known. However if one has it by a larger number why not include it? Itís part of a compensation package much like LTD STD vacation and sick. They all make up how much we make and should be considered. Please donít try to not be fully informed and keep such short sighted views. That helps no one.

flydc
12-10-2018, 01:16 PM

He literally listed them separately lol

FL370esq
12-11-2018, 05:39 AM

At Delta, you are getting that 16% regardless, maybe it is different for AA?

So.....let's try this again and upgrade the basic math:

2018 A350 Capt rate: $340.24/hr

2018 A350 Capt rate w/16% DC contribution: $340.24 + $54.44 = $394.68/hr

In order to gross $1,000,000.00 on your W-2, you would need to fly an average of:

Straight rate: *245 hours a month, each and every month, for all 12 months of 2018.

w/16% DC: *211 hours a month, each and every month, for all 12 months of 2018.

* Calculated averages also need to be lowered based upon February 2018 Profit Sharing payout of roughly 15% of 2017 base pay.

crewdawg
12-11-2018, 01:42 PM

We have nothing like IMAX. As a perpetual reserve bidder I would hate it when guys hit their max and make me have to actually go to work. :D

Ask on the DL forum.

It's HIGHLY dependent upon your category and staffing at the time. My first year here I couldn't get a GS for anything, while all the guys on the 75/76 were rolling in them. Fast forward the the following year and the roles had flipped. It's all a crapshoot, but once you gain some seniority you can start to count on them a bit more...helps BIG time if you live in base.

I'm below 90% on a WB and I've gotten 3 since April and will likely get one later this month, but have passed up on many more. When I was on the NB (between 40-80%) I could usually get a GS/month, sometimes more, and once was able to get rolling thunder going...very lucrative.

Based on the number of GS and GSWC (w/conflict) that some of those guys were getting, I can see how one of them hit 100k in a month this summer. It was truly insane how many GS and GSWC these guys were getting. DAL screwed up big time with the rollout/staffing of the 350 and were amazingly short staffed. That said, this was likely a one time fluke and I'd be surprised if it is ever repeated. I also don't believe that any of them will hit 1M.

Thank you. We've been told by our union that no other union runs a private MB.

We have another forum and it has nothing to do with the union. It was started by a random DAL pilot after the union site got shut down. Less than a 1/3rd of the pilot group have signed up and it's mostly the same 10-20 guys posting the same thing over and over, while attacking anyone who doesn't agree with them. I'm guessing the great majority of guys that signed up no longer frequent the website.

Rawhide16
12-12-2018, 05:39 AM
We have another forum and it has nothing to do with the union. It was started by a random DAL pilot after the union site got shut down. Less than a 1/3rd of the pilot group have signed up and it's mostly the same 10-20 guys posting the same thing over and over, while attacking anyone who doesn't agree with them. I'm guessing the great majority of guys that signed up no longer frequent the website.

Gee, that sounds familiar.

PilotPete4You
12-15-2018, 05:06 AM
Iím a regional guy and recently had a golden goose opportunity open up for me and covered 9 for the month (roughly 130 credit hours)....best Iíve ever seen. But you guys are great.

cocktimusprime
12-15-2018, 09:15 AM
Why did the DL union forum get shut down?

450knotOffice
12-15-2018, 10:10 AM
Iím a regional guy and recently had a golden goose opportunity open up for me and covered 9 for the month (roughly 130 credit hours)....best Iíve ever seen. But you guys are great.

Huh......?

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1