Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : JB or stay at the SkyWest?

donpizmeov2
12-13-2018, 10:52 AM
Accept a 190 at JB or stay PIC at SkyWest on 175 home-base?

CaptCoolHand
12-13-2018, 10:58 AM

I love these...

Go to delta. Duh.

schwa
12-13-2018, 11:06 AM
More so than in some of the other forums, the JB forum is infected by a few individuals who devote hundreds of hours and thousands of words to continually posting negative sheit no matter the topic. They do it under the pretense that they're simply revealing the "reality" of JetBlue, but nobody who spends so much time on this forum lives in reality. You won't find a reasonable answer to your question here. Try finding a few JB pilots and asking them about their experiences in person/over the phone.

aldonite7667
12-13-2018, 11:24 AM
Stay at Skywest. If this is on your mind I donít want to fly with you.

GuppyPuppy
12-13-2018, 11:53 AM
Do you have a family?

Are you willing to move to have a better QOL?

How old are you?

Are you looking at JB as maybe 'a better place to wait until United calls?

Do you mind being stuck at Prison Camp for 6 weeks on $2k/month? (No visitors allowed)

Would you be ok commuting to reserve in JFK or BOS?

Would you be proud to work at New York's Gayest Airline? Google it.

Many of us here feel the company has lost its direction. No real plan for the future.

My personal opinion is that commuting to reserve sucks the life out of you.

JB isn't for everyone. You know the pay rates. You know there are few retirements over the next 8 years. You know the domiciles. I'm guessing you can do the math.

Only you can make this decision.

PotatoChip
12-13-2018, 11:58 AM

Also making this same decision from a different regional. It's not as easy as it would seem. I'm super stoked at the opportunity, but that doesn't mean its automatically the best decision for me and my family. We are working through the decision now.

PotatoChip
12-13-2018, 11:59 AM
Stay at Skywest. If this is on your mind I don’t want to fly with you.

What? Seriously? Because this pilot
is trying to make the best decision he/she can and isn't drooling over JB you don't want to fly with them? Who do you want to fly with?

donpizmeov2
12-13-2018, 12:00 PM
This is a crucial conversation when:
1. Stakes are high;
2. Opinions varie;
3. Emotions run strong!

Thanks for your reply.

Otterbox
12-13-2018, 12:01 PM

Unless your commute to would be it’s own special kind of hell, go to JetBlue. Do the math. DC% is greater than Skywest 401k match and 5th year 190 FO pay beats 20 175 CA pay.... you may not even see 5th year FO pay as you’ll likely have the opportunity to bid to the 220/320 families before then.

PotatoChip
12-13-2018, 12:04 PM
Unless your commute to would be it’s own special kind of hell, go to JetBlue. Do the math. DC% is greater than Skywest 401k match and 5th year 190 FO pay beats 20 175 CA pay.... you may not even see 5th year FO pay as you’ll likely have the opportunity to bid to the 220/320 families before then.

I think the reason for staying at SKW might also be for holding out for another airline. Your math is definitely correct.
To the OP, do you have 1000tpic, degree, etc? Is JB your first suitor?

Bluedriver
12-13-2018, 12:06 PM
More so than in some of the other forums, the JB forum is infected by a few individuals who devote hundreds of hours and thousands of words to continually posting negative sheit no matter the topic. They do it under the pretense that they're simply revealing the "reality" of JetBlue, but nobody who spends so much time on this forum lives in reality. You won't find a reasonable answer to your question here. Try finding a few JB pilots and asking them about their experiences in person/over the phone.

Yeah, gonna have to disagree with you. You may not LIKE the information provided, but it is honest by those that express it. Others may feel differently, which is fine, but they won't usually tell us in-detail how JB offers a career value on par (it doesn't) with other airlines that are hiring.

The facts are, we have lower pay and worse benefits, have far fewer retirements and have an airline that is devoid of leadership or an actual plan for how realize it's full potential.

But yeah, the airline is actually AMAZING and there's just a few angry guys lying about it.... Not.

Bluedriver
12-13-2018, 12:07 PM
Unless your commute to would be itís own special kind of hell, go to JetBlue. Do the math. DC% is greater than Skywest 401k match and 5th year 190 FO pay beats 20 175 CA pay.... you may not even see 5th year FO pay as youíll likely have the opportunity to bid to the 220/320 families before then.

There are other better-paying airlines hiring with much better career progression. Why isn't that part of your "calculations" and recommendations?

Otterbox
12-13-2018, 12:27 PM
There are other better-paying airlines hiring with much better career progression. Why isn't that part of your "calculations" and recommendations?

Very few pilots outside of those leaving the military find themselves in multiple offer situations from major airlines at the same time so essentially an offer from JetBlue is a take it or leave it deal.

As far as the calculations, if thereís only one offer on the table thatís the only real comparison to be able to give. Everything else is mental masterbation but okay...

Staying at Skywest as PIC... career progression stagnates and the 5 year counter of recency airline HRs seem to like to see counts down to zero, your only options at Skywest if not an LCA are to take a pay cut by switching to a CRJ and adding a commute...

Going to JetBlue resets that fabled 5 year clock, and changing fleets from the 190 and upgrading at JetBlue also have the benefit of resetting the clock in addition to the pay raises they bring.

Resume building opportunities will occur more as a junior pilot at JetBlue vs a senior pilot at regional. Added benefit of also breaking away from a regional CA pool that most applicants to tier one airlines come from.

hyperboy
12-13-2018, 12:47 PM
This is a crucial conversation when:
1. Stakes are high;
2. Opinions varie;
3. Emotions run strong!

Thanks for your reply.

This is almost the last place to get real advice since most that are on here talk bad but don't go anywhere....all talk. By that decision that shows you it's a great place....the persona's are tougher than in person I assure you.

This place has plenty of aircraft coming and growth, but a clearer vision would be welcome by all.

PM me if you would like

Quiet Storm
12-13-2018, 01:09 PM

Smh. So you went through the entire interview process and now are asking yourself this question?

RiddleEagle18
12-13-2018, 01:50 PM
Smh. So you went through the entire interview process and now are asking yourself this question?

Are you kidding? I asked myself this question until the day I showed up in MCO for initial.

Do you have your 1000 PIC?
Where do you live/want to live?

Answer those 2 questions and you will have your answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aldonite7667
12-13-2018, 01:54 PM
What? Seriously? Because this pilot
is trying to make the best decision he/she can and isn't drooling over JB you don't want to fly with them? Who do you want to fly with?

You donít have to drool over an airline to make a decision. After all of they time one puts into a flying career, you canít make THIS decision? I just donít want to fly with someone who canít make up their mind about such a core decision. Staying at any regional is a really dumb move. Just because you come to JB doesnít mean you have to stay.

PotatoChip
12-13-2018, 02:22 PM

I don't understand the problem. Isn't that the point of the interview process? To interview the company as they interview you? In fact, JetBlue specifically asks each candidate to interview them to be sure they are a good fit and want to be there. Seems to the OP is doing just that. Good for him/her. It's a huge decision, and interviewing at JetBlue may have provided answers the questions, but maybe there are still some left.

You donít have to drool over an airline to make a decision. After all of they time one puts into a flying career, you canít make THIS decision? I just donít want to fly with someone who canít make up their mind about such a core decision. Staying at any regional is a really dumb move. Just because you come to JB doesnít mean you have to stay.

Agree to disagree. The OP would have to make the decision to commute to BOS, or JFK, and I don't know where they are coming from. No offense, but while JB may be a great option for some, it is not a top tier destination, and the OP may just as well decide to enjoy their current position until a better job comes along. That may never happen, but that's the gamble one takes. I certainly am not going to sit here and call them dumb for making a decision that fits their family best...

rickair7777
12-13-2018, 02:35 PM

How senior are you in base?

How hard would be it to move to a JB base?

How old are you?

Unless you're pretty senior (holidays off), or over 50, or unable to move/commute then JB should be a no-brainer.

I recently made a similar choice, but ruled out JB because of bases (lack of in the west). Most folks will be pleasently surprised at how much better a major is.

Bahamasflyer
12-13-2018, 02:49 PM
Rick can chime in if off with this statement, but it would seem too that flying for JB (or any LCC/2nd tier major for that matter) would make one more likely to get a call from the big 4 relatively soon, vs staying at a regional since LCC's are competitors to the top tier majors, where as the regionals are used to help the majors make $$$.

(This all assuming one has a 4 yr degree and no/minimal background issues of course).

rickair7777
12-13-2018, 02:53 PM
Rick can chime in if off with this statement, but it would seem too that flying for JB (or any LCC/2nd tier major for that matter) would make one more likely to get a call from the big 4 relatively soon, vs staying at a regional since LCC's are competitors to the top tier majors, where as the regionals are used to help the majors make $$$.

(This all assuming one has a 4 yr degree and no/minimal background issues of course).

On would think they would prefer to hire from their LCC competitors rather than poach their own regional feed but that does not seem to be the case (yet). But if you're otherwise competitive for the bigs, then a big-boy type rating might be icing on the cake.

PotatoChip
12-13-2018, 03:01 PM
On would think they would prefer to hire from their LCC competitors rather than poach their own regional feed but that does not seem to be the case (yet). But if you're otherwise competitive for the bigs, then a big-boy type rating might be icing on the cake.

What if youíre only sitting at 500tpic versus staying until you hit 1000? Iíve heard people say 1000 isnít important, but Iíve found that to just not be true.

BeatNavy
12-13-2018, 03:06 PM

E190 is where new hires are going. E170 and E190 is the same type, so a bus type rating won't come for at least a year for a new hire. Just a little more for the equation.

175drvr
12-13-2018, 03:08 PM
I think some posters on here have their head in the sand and have forgotten what a regional is like/never were at a regional.

This is still a major airline. Get out of the regionals, period.

BeatNavy
12-13-2018, 03:14 PM
What if youíre only sitting at 500tpic versus staying until you hit 1000? Iíve heard people say 1000 isnít important, but Iíve found that to just not be true.

I'd say reaching 1k 121 TPIC is better than E190 FO time if the end goal is a legacy/SWA/FDX/UPS. It's a tough decision, and highly an individual one. That said, I'd rather have a seniority number at JB than any regional. An economic hiccup, age 67/68/70, terrorist attack, etc. could happen, and I'd rather have a seniority number when the music stops. And JB is young enough and still growing it could end up being a good career. It could end up with a west coast presence via m&a. It could end up with wide bodies. It should end up with over 5k on the seniority list in the next 5 or so years if all the NEOs come. With more slow and steady growth, it could end up to be a decent career for people coming here today. So many variables, so many unknowns. But if the end goal is big 6 and you don't have 1k TPIC, I'd stay and get that before I went to JB. If JB is where you want to be, come to JB.

Sliceback
12-13-2018, 03:18 PM
Twenty five years old, four yr degree, and SkyWest CA with 100 hrs TPIC? Stay and get 1000 hrs and evaluate if CKA is in your future.

Fifty five years old, no degree, and 20,000 hrs? Leave.

It's the gray area between the bookends that we're debating. Example #1 would appear to have a great future ahead of him but the lack of 1,000 hrs TPIC might be holding him back. 1,000 hrs TPIC, and not getting hired by JB, is the bump is resume needs.

Example #2, with no degree, would have to be the 1:200 to 1:600 new hire that might make it to a major airline. To him having JB hire him is a significant bump.

P-3Bubba
12-13-2018, 03:24 PM
Take the upgrade to Jblue. This place is crazy but itís your own brand and we actually care because we complain. Youíll be a 320/220 FO soon enough and with 15% 401k itís worth the move. If youíre a commuter on your own company with multiple jump seats youíll make it happen. Iíve seen crash pads in Boston that I would spend a weekend away in, ocean views and own bed.

Guys here are predominately NOT grumpy, you can find an occasional Martian, but for the most part you find a guy or gal whoís pleasant to be around for 2-4 days. JetBlue isnít going anywhere. We win in a M&A or growth.

Come to jetBlue. Like JoJo says ďLifeís better in blueĒ.

-Bubs

aldonite7667
12-13-2018, 03:28 PM
Take the upgrade to Jblue. This place is crazy but itís your own brand and we actually care because we complain. Youíll be a 320/220 FO soon enough and with 15% 401k itís worth the move. If youíre a commuter on your own company with multiple jump seats youíll make it happen. Iíve seen crash pads in Boston that I would spend a weekend away in, ocean views and own bed.

Guys here are predominately NOT grumpy, you can find an occasional Martian, but for the most part you find a guy or gal whoís pleasant to be around for 2-4 days. JetBlue isnít going anywhere. We win in a M&A or growth.

Come to jetBlue. Like JoJo says ďLifeís better in blueĒ.

-Bubs

Exactly, it comes down to where you want to be when the music stops. All things being equal of course, such as commute

mking84
12-13-2018, 04:56 PM

Please, just stay at SkyWest.

pilotpayne
12-13-2018, 06:44 PM

This is easy.

In 5 years where would you rather be?
There are only two ďknownsĒ for you jetblue (congrats) or your job at Skywest. Any other jobs are maybes thatís it.

atrdriver
12-13-2018, 08:23 PM
This is almost the last place to get real advice since most that are on here talk bad but don't go anywhere....all talk. By that decision that shows you it's a great place....the persona's are tougher than in person I assure you.

This place has plenty of aircraft coming and growth, but a clearer vision would be welcome by all.

PM me if you would like

Your logic is--and always has been--very poor.

I left JB and the grass is indeed much much greener.

Even with a new contract, many of the same old complaints seem to be echoed by my friends who are still there. And some new complaints. It sounds like a much more hostile work environment than was even a year ago. And there you are, still cheerleading and giving out inaccurate, pro-company propaganda. Some things never change.

I'm glad you like it... after all it's so much better than Mesa! :rolleyes:

hilltopflyer
12-14-2018, 03:58 AM

Even with a new contract, many of the same old complaints seem to be echoed by my friends who are still there. And some new complaints. It sounds like a much more hostile work environment than was even a year ago. And there you are, still cheerleading and giving out inaccurate, pro-company propaganda. Some things never change.

Where did you end up getting on at? Iím really happy for ya.

hyperboy
12-14-2018, 04:14 AM

OK hostile work environment is an absolute stretch..That almost makes me laugh. I am not giving out inaccurate information. A majority of the pilots are happy here. The unhappy pilots are not able to make life better for themselves. Which is kinda sad.

Even airline has its issues. The AA guys complaining in their cockpit including the jumps seater about how awful the place is and all the things they needed in their next contract. They were also shocked that we had many in ours. hmmmmmm. Pot calling...

I am truly happy for you. Thats what I am talking about. You did not like it here and did something about it and are happier. JetBlue is not for everyone..... We all have decisions to make for our families and if w e like the job.

Gearswinger
12-14-2018, 04:27 AM
Your paycheck has a different name than the plane you are flying. That alone makes the answer easy. Not to mention that a 2nd year bus FO makes more than your topped out CA at Skywest, not to mention the retirement difference.

rvr1800
12-14-2018, 04:41 AM
Can you move to a base? That would make it a pretty easy decision.

Gearswinger
12-14-2018, 05:21 AM
I remember when I was an FO at my regional listening to the CAs complaining about how they were stuck and couldn't get a call from anyone. Talking to them more, a lot of them had turned down offers from bigger carriers for one reason or another. JetBlue, Virgin, Northwest, Sun Country, Southwest were names I heard they had turned down. They would have all gone back and made a different choice if they could.

I see it the same as commuting. I always make forward progress and get on the earliest flight possible, because I have no idea what will happen later in the day.

aldonite7667
12-14-2018, 05:26 AM
I remember when I was an FO at my regional listening to the CAs complaining about how they were stuck and couldn't get a call from anyone. Talking to them more, a lot of them had turned down offers from bigger carriers for one reason or another. JetBlue, Virgin, Northwest, Sun Country, Southwest were names I heard they had turned down. They would have all gone back and made a different choice if they could.

I see it the same as commuting. I always make forward progress and get on the earliest flight possible, because I have no idea what will happen later in the day.

Your last few posts are spot on, You clearly get it. Ive flown with guys recently that were at a regional for almost 20 years. They claimed life was too good and got complacent.

Always move forward.

P-3Bubba
12-14-2018, 06:09 AM

ATR,

How long had you been at Jblue? Were you a commuter? Captain or FO? What company did you go to? I think, if you’re playing the leaving jetblue game, that 3-4 years is your economic lines of diminishing returns.

-Bubs

PS- I have a 12yr in base 320CA buddy who will W2 2018 $358k. Yes he did some red eyes and picked up rsa and vda. But he also manages his vacation weeks and had a bunch of CUN & AUA layovers.

donpizmeov2
12-14-2018, 06:19 AM
Folks ... thanks for this constructive conversation. Your sharing SA is a great value!

So let me add a bit of fire to what has being evaluated so far.

1. SkyWest is the best regional (with a major like foot-print but still a regional) and the working environment is amazing (and you do not have to fight to create a better atmosphere), with outstanding economical stability and job security;
2. Left seat is definitely better than FO in a nasty cockpit with a grumpy PIC (and looks like there are a lot of discontent in JB);
3. Money is not the solution to compensate poor QoL (and all of us knows that);
4. Last but not least ... when there will be an other economical crash (i.e. 9/11, fuel price ...) and we all now it is just a matter of when not if, what would make you more marketable to find a job overseas PIC or SIC time?

BlueBus
12-14-2018, 06:33 AM
Folks ... thanks for this constructive conversation. Your sharing SA is a great value!

1. SkyWest is the best regional (with a major like foot-print but still a regional) and the working environment is amazing (and you do not have to fight to create a better atmosphere), with outstanding economical stability and job security;
2. Left seat is definitely better than FO in a nasty cockpit with a grumpy PIC (and looks like there are a lot of discontent in JB);
4. Last but not least ... when there will be an other economical crash (i.e. 9/11, fuel price ...) and we all now it is just a matter of when not if, what would make you more marketable to find a job overseas PIC or SIC time?

Good God, if you actually believe all of those things about Skywest then you are a perfect candidate for the juice at JB. You and Hyperboy can fly all your trips together and talk about bringing humanity back to air travel and JetBlue for Good!!!

Welcome Aboard

pilotpayne
12-14-2018, 06:43 AM
Good God, if you actually believe all of those things about Skywest then you are a perfect candidate for the juice at JB. You and Hyperboy can fly all your trips together and talk about bringing humanity back to air travel and JetBlue for good

Welcome Aboard

For me that post says he is staying at Skywest.

PasserOGas
12-14-2018, 07:05 AM

Look. JB is the highest paid regional. Come here if it betters your situation, but do not get comfortable. Be prepared to fight and I welcome you.

This place is like one big jedi mind trick. That is why some of us sound so negative, it's an attempt to de-lobotomize our brothers, sisters, and transgendered fellow aviators here.

They want to pay you less to do the same job. Remember that and we will get along great.

aldonite7667
12-14-2018, 07:10 AM
For me that post says he is staying at Skywest.

In love with 5 legs a day and motel 6.

KNOTAPILOT
12-14-2018, 07:14 AM
I rarely like to come on here and comment since most people just wait for any question to bash on the company. If you think Skywest is that great (comical to me because I have friends saying the exact opposite) then you should stay at Skywest. The fact youíre asking those questions and view JetBlue how youíve described you are exactly the same person that in 6 months will be coming on here to say burn it down. By no means am I saying youíre wrong to think the way you do. Everyone has different views and I think with yours is best for you to stay in Skywest. For me I was a captain in Republic I am 27 years old with a four year degree and I currently commute. Even with commuting I knew everything I was coming to. I came on here and saw the post both positive and negative and absolutely JetBlue has issues we are still behind the bigger legacies and cargo and I donít know if we will ever surpass them. However I can tell you I am incredibly happy with my decision and I show up to work with great people and I hope the situation continues to improve.

CaptCoolHand
12-14-2018, 07:53 AM

1 itís only a matter of time before Skywest is the next comair or express jet.

2 sure is... but theyíre everywhere. This job is what you make it. It can be as easy or as hard as you make it to be.

3 it sure as hell helps.

4 good luck in your decision.

Xtreme87
12-14-2018, 08:05 AM
In love with 5 legs a day and motel 6.

Umm, the hotels we stay at here are the same or worse than most regionals. Not an exaggeration. I stayed at hotels with JB that my regional left due to one issue or another. We stay at more Holiday Inns here than any other airline that I know.

PotatoChip
12-14-2018, 08:23 AM

Iíve lost any desire to help you after this post. Stay at SkyWest.

hilltopflyer
12-14-2018, 08:31 AM
I rarely like to come on here and comment since most people just wait for any question to bash on the company. If you think Skywest is that great (comical to me because I have friends saying the exact opposite) then you should stay at Skywest. The fact youíre asking those questions and view JetBlue how youíve described you are exactly the same person that in 6 months will be coming on here to say burn it down. By no means am I saying youíre wrong to think the way you do. Everyone has different views and I think with yours is best for you to stay in Skywest. For me I was a captain in Republic I am 27 years old with a four year degree and I currently commute. Even with commuting I knew everything I was coming to. I came on here and saw the post both positive and negative and absolutely JetBlue has issues we are still behind the bigger legacies and cargo and I donít know if we will ever surpass them. However I can tell you I am incredibly happy with my decision and I show up to work with great people and I hope the situation continues to improve.

Same here. I am so happy I came here when I did. Iím not happy at all with the state of this airlines management. I do not go above and beyond at all. Iím not happy with the contract we got but Iím also not a grumpy guy in real life. If I get a chance to move on to a legacy Iíll leave quickly but Iím also going to stay here and fight for more. Most people I fly with arenít as grumpy as it sounds ok here but none are going above and beyond to help the customers or company.

Otterbox
12-14-2018, 08:33 AM

1. Regional is still a regional... Iíve got plenty of buddies at skybest who were fearful the place was on a path to go under before the new TA got voted in... amazingly more money changed their tune (no not surprising at all.

2. Message boards have the same half dozen or so people posting the same stuff. I doubt the extreme internet commandos of JetBlue are representative of the company as a whole. Nobody I know at JetBlue is miserable and now that itís a320 pay is in the ballpark of legacy narrowbody rates theyíre more content to stay there.

3. Youíre comfortable with the pay now... will you be comfortable with the pay in 10 years knowing you turned down a job that tops out at $276ish an hour if another offer never materializes?

4. A320 and 170/190 type rating will open a lot more doors for you internationally than the just having a 170/190 type.

You seem to be focusing on the 190 at JetBlue for an apples to apples comparison to life at Skywest but the 190 is a fleet that is going away soon and being replaced by the A220.

After the first two-three years are you comparing a A220/320 career at JetBlue with a 175 career at Skywest? Why did you apply to JetBlue in the first place? Are you content with becoming a Skywest lifer?

Sounds like you want to stay at Skywest and thatís fine. Thereís a good chance you wonít get another offer for from a major airline in the next few years and an offer from your dream airline may never come. If youíre not careful you could very easily become that grumpy old captain you lament stuck in the crowd of dime a dozen regional captains competiting for attention from the legacy airlines.

CanoeBum
12-14-2018, 08:46 AM

So if you have a 2200 report youíre on the 0530 departure? I hope youíre never in the cockpit while my family is riding in back. This is one of the dumbest things Iíve seen on APC in awhile...

hilltopflyer
12-14-2018, 09:00 AM
So if you have a 2200 report youíre on the 0530 departure? I hope youíre never in the cockpit while my family is riding in back. This is one of the dumbest things Iíve seen on APC in awhile...

Itís funny I h e the exact opposite approach to commuting. If my report is at 1800 I show up as late as possible. If I miss my trip oh well I get an extra few days at home. Itís really nice actually haha. I learned a long time ago not to stress about most stuff especially at Jetblue.

aldonite7667
12-14-2018, 09:26 AM
Umm, the hotels we stay at here are the same or worse than most regionals. Not an exaggeration. I stayed at hotels with JB that my regional left due to one issue or another. We stay at more Holiday Inns here than any other airline that I know.

Thatís funny, Iíve stayed at 3 holiday inns at JB. FWIW, I am by no means defending JB.

RiddleEagle18
12-14-2018, 09:29 AM
The only holiday inn I have been to (rsw) we share with delta so.?.?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BluesClues
12-14-2018, 09:45 AM

Or PWM which is shared with Delta and SW.

I worked at 2 different regionals before coming here, hotels are significantly better here.

nuball5
12-14-2018, 10:23 AM

Have you ever jumpsat on Jetblue? This couldn't be further from the truth.

Xtreme87
12-14-2018, 11:13 AM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And Dulles, and SFO. We share with Delta...or Delta flight attendants? Big difference. Come on, our hotel quality is pretty low compared to the majors and even Spirit sometimes.

aldonite7667
12-14-2018, 11:42 AM
And Dulles, and SFO. We share with Delta...or Delta flight attendants? Big difference. Come on, our hotel quality is pretty low compared to the majors and even Spirit sometimes.

Dulles is a courtyard. SFO We have 6 hotels.

nuball5
12-14-2018, 11:53 AM
PS- I have a 12yr in base 320CA buddy who will W2 2018 $358k. Yes he did some red eyes and picked up rsa and vda. But he also manages his vacation weeks and had a bunch of CUN & AUA layovers.

That's great for your friend, but it doesn't really help the newcomer trying to see if Jetblue is a good fit. Heck I've been here for 2-3 years and don't see any path to the top of the Jetblue payscale....190 yes, but not the Airbus.

jtrain609
12-14-2018, 12:01 PM
That's great for your friend, but it doesn't really help the newcomer trying to see if Jetblue is a good fit. Heck I've been here for 2-3 years and don't see any path to the top of the Jetblue payscale....190 yes, but not the Airbus.

How old are you? 55?

nuball5
12-14-2018, 12:06 PM
How old are you? 55?

34....It's going backwards in BOS on the 320(which is where I live). I suppose I could commute to JFK, but even that is probably 8+ years currently (last system bid was -13). Yes I know....things change.

Xtreme87
12-14-2018, 12:44 PM
Dulles is a courtyard. SFO We have 6 hotels.

That must have just changed because it was the Holiday inn for a long time. Show me a long stay in SFO where it isnít the holiday inn, havenít seen it in a few months.

Have to add the Wyndham in San Diego to that $hit list too. What a dump, but we justify it by saying ohhh what a great location. Great, while every other real pilot stays at the Westin. Only RJ pilots and flight attendants stay at that dump. We do share a lot of hotels with Delta. Delta flight attendants.

CaptCoolHand
12-14-2018, 12:51 PM

Lmao, dude in 9-10 years... youíll be sitting in the left seat of an Airbus at the top of the scale. With any luck We will probably be negotiating contract 3.0

hilltopflyer
12-14-2018, 12:54 PM
Lmao, dude in 9-10 years... youíll be sitting in the left seat of an Airbus at the top of the scale. With any luck We will probably be negotiating contract 3.0

Agreed completely. I am not happy with everything about this place but in 8 years anyone with 3 years of seniority would be able to sit left seat on a bus easily.

KNOTAPILOT
12-14-2018, 01:01 PM
I think we are all getting sidetracked here. Does JetBlue put us in one hotel or the other? Really if it comes down to that then Iíd say you really are bored. I see it this way. I flew with a lot of great captains in Republic that are not only great pilots but great people and Iíd hire them anyday. However theyíve been there for 10-15 years. Lots of them turned down going to US airways then to wait for something better. Now they are regional lifers that are trying to go anywhere. Not saying anyone should hurry and come here if it makes them unhappy but with that said they all regret it. 10 year guy in JetBlue makes over 200k no problem. Go ask a 10 year regional guy. Even in the ever changing ďbest, real airlineĒ regional. This forum is pointless and the fact it started or anyone thinks is close has lost touch of reality or shouldnít come here in the first place. Wait for your dream airline. I hope you donít die waiting....

FlyinRabbit88
12-14-2018, 02:45 PM
If Iím not mistaken if you come to Jetblue and say you just donít like it you can still return to SkyWest without losing your seat and seniority. So whatís there to lose?

NYC Pilot
12-14-2018, 03:23 PM
If anyone thinks Jetblue is a second tier airline, they live in la la land. A career at Jeblue is no different than a narrowbody career at American, Delta, United, etc.. Do some research on airline history. Everyone had ****ty pay not too long ago. $10-15 hour is not life changing. Heck, the only advantage the 3 legacy carriers have over JB is that they offer the opportunity to fly international if/when one is able to hold that type of flying. The skywest guy should stay at skywest. Not a good fit for Jetblue.

P-3Bubba
12-14-2018, 04:21 PM

The top of the pay scale is longevity. If you make it through the next 2 years it could be on the A220 which is better pay than the 190. Iím missing your logic. The potential to earn cash thatís beyond what the average Delta or FedEx Capt is the point Iím trying to make. Earnings, career and 401k potential. For a new hire.

-Bubs

PS- I just learned some very serious info about a $hitty FLL overnight. They Hyatt Place short stay. Upon arriving immediately proceed to the ďParadise Tiki Bar & RestaurantĒ and your $hitty layover will turn into a happy day. (Much thanks to MN for the SNFRN intel)

hilltopflyer
12-14-2018, 05:11 PM
If anyone thinks Jetblue is a second tier airline, they live in la la land. A career at Jeblue is no different than a narrowbody career at American, Delta, United, etc.. Do some research on airline history. Everyone had ****ty pay not too long ago. $10-15 hour is not life changing. Heck, the only advantage the 3 legacy carriers have over JB is that they offer the opportunity to fly international if/when one is able to hold that type of flying. The skywest guy should stay at skywest. Not a good fit for Jetblue.

Ehhh the best advantage over us and Southwest is multiple types that make your seniority better

BeatNavy
12-14-2018, 05:28 PM
Ehhh the best advantage over us and Southwest is multiple types that make your seniority better

And retirements.

Gearswinger
12-14-2018, 05:51 PM

Lol. No. When I commuted I used the earliest possible to get home, and the last possible to get to work. Figured it was pretty obvious I was referring to going home.

IQuitEagle
12-14-2018, 05:56 PM
ATR,

How long had you been at Jblue? Were you a commuter? Captain or FO? What company did you go to? I think, if youíre playing the leaving jetblue game, that 3-4 years is your economic lines of diminishing returns.

-Bubs

I donít want to sidetrack this thread, but to say that after the 3-4 year mark it isnít economically beneficial to leave is false. I left (after 7 years, left seat 190), and on second year pay I now make as much as when I left JetJoke. And I work much less with way better benefits. Your example of your buddy busting his ass to make $358k is ok, but heís busting his ass. You can make $350k as a base at many legacies, and as a new guy, youíre likely to make CA quicker at a legacy than at JetJoke.

P-3Bubba
12-14-2018, 06:43 PM
I donít want to sidetrack this thread, but to say that after the 3-4 year mark it isnít economically beneficial to leave is false. I left (after 7 years, left seat 190), and on second year pay I now make as much as when I left JetJoke. And I work much less with way better benefits. Your example of your buddy busting his ass to make $358k is ok, but heís busting his ass. You can make $350k as a base at many legacies, and as a new guy, youíre likely to make CA quicker at a legacy than at JetJoke.

At what Legacy do you make $200/hr as a 2 year FO?

-Bubs?

nuball5
12-14-2018, 07:01 PM

-Bubs?

I'm going to guess they went to either UPS or FDX. Pre-CBA 190 rates are pretty close, if we're going on payrates alone to determine compensation.

hilltopflyer
12-14-2018, 07:02 PM

-Bubs?

I think he is at fedex so the soft pay and everything else Makes what he would have made as a 7 year Cpt on the 190

PasserOGas
12-14-2018, 07:37 PM

Also, they offer significantly better payscales, profit sharing, work rules, affordable domiciles, and movement. But otherwise, yeah we are just like them.

Also, their ****ty pay was fixed during the last round of CBA's. Ours was codified.

P-3Bubba
12-14-2018, 07:43 PM
I think he is at fedex so the soft pay and everything else Makes what he would have made as a 7 year Cpt on the 190

I donít know. That stuff is hard to quantify. Soft time. If youíre adding in commuting, crash pad, airport car. FedEx is still a tough call past 4 years. Especially if youíre leave as a Capt at jetBlue. I know people that have done it, and I know itís a personal choice but if youíre running numbers itís not an automatic decision.

-Bubs

Toonces
12-14-2018, 08:28 PM
PS- I just learned some very serious info about a $hitty FLL overnight. They Hyatt Place short stay. Upon arriving immediately proceed to the ďParadise Tiki Bar & RestaurantĒ and your $hitty layover will turn into a happy day. (Much thanks to MN for the SNFRN intel)

I hate going off topic but this is advice well worth heeding. [emoji1303][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pilotpayne
12-14-2018, 08:42 PM

You know some of us still work at ďjetjokeĒ right. I donít know man Iím cool with the education but it strikes me as kind of a dic post.

Congratulations on fedex you literally got the top 121 job. I donít think anyone here has ever said JetBlue would equal fedex. The point was do you stay at a regional or bail.

You can build all kinds of different paths but itís all so subjective. For you it totally worked out for others it might be better to stay. We have this idea as pilots that only our way is correct.

IQuitEagle
12-14-2018, 09:38 PM
I don’t know. That stuff is hard to quantify. Soft time. If you’re adding in commuting, crash pad, airport car. FedEx is still a tough call past 4 years. Especially if you’re leave as a Capt at jetBlue. I know people that have done it, and I know it’s a personal choice but if you’re running numbers it’s not an automatic decision.

-Bubs

I agree that QOL items have different values for different people. Soft time here isn't like there. We primarily get paid by soft time (except maybe on the 777; I blocked in an entire year here what I would do in 3 months there, and no I wasn't on reserve). Throw in the pension, B-fund, excellent health insurance, good work rules, and it adds up, in addition to the base pay rate. I made excel spreadsheets. I ran the numbers. For me it made financial sense, in addition to offering other benefits.

You know some of us still work at “jetjoke” right. I don’t know man I’m cool with the education but it strikes me as kind of a dic post.

Congratulations on fedex you literally got the top 121 job. I don’t think anyone here has ever said JetBlue would equal fedex. The point was do you stay at a regional or bail.

You can build all kinds of different paths but it’s all so subjective. For you it totally worked out for others it might be better to stay. We have this idea as pilots that only our way is correct.

I definitely agree it is all subjective. I have friends who are staying there. I think I've earned my right to call it JetJoke, after 7 years of putting up with increasing BS there. The operation is a joke. I feel for you and everyone who works there. Your management is a colossal train wreck. You don't have to agree. But you're really going to get offended by it?

I didn't intend to make this a JB vs XXX airline. I was just pointing out that financially speaking, it isn't necessarily true to say that after 4 years it doesn't make sense to leave. But to each his/her own. I wish you all good luck.

KC135
12-14-2018, 10:29 PM
Is this really a legitimate question? Is 272 dollars an hour not enough for you? Do you know how many 15-20 year regional pilots are still at the regional making hundreds of thousands less because they didn't want to leave except for the legacy they wanted and they are still waiting for that call.

SpringLanding
12-15-2018, 12:26 AM
+1 to Sliceback's answer for OP:

If [TPIC] < 1000 hrs and [age] < 50 years
then:
Stay at OO and wait until you're competitive.

Else:
Take first major airline job offered. It may be the last one you get.

Congrats if you got an offer.

benzoate
12-15-2018, 01:10 AM
If you only have a few years left Jetblue Airways is NOT where I would spend them. All the criticism of the airline on this board is largely correct. From the cult-like mentality to the every changing rules or benefits it simply isn't worth going from a known commodity to Jetblue.

Should you have the opportunity to get hired at a legacy then the move makes sense to me.

The idiocy by which Jetblue airways is run will alone make you regret the move.

Std Deviation
12-15-2018, 07:16 AM
(and looks like there are a lot of discontent in JB)?

In 4 years as a bus FO there was only 1 CA that I felt I couldn’t fly with again. Even the one that started his pairing brief with, “I hate this job, I hate this company, and I’ll probably hate you. And you do all preflights.” was not that bad. More bark than bite.

The one that started his pairing brief with.... “So are you and your wife swingers?” [we’re not] was mildly creepy but okay to work with.

As CA what personality disorder should I develop? :D

Gordie H
12-15-2018, 08:15 AM

Once we hit cruise and the fasten belts comes off, I usually let my balls hang out. Thatís not weird is it?

aldonite7667
12-15-2018, 08:24 AM
I fart incessantly. :-)

Tom a Hawk
12-15-2018, 08:50 AM

Clean the mic muff by filling it with hand sanitizer and then squeezing it out on the floor of the cockpit.

jtrain609
12-15-2018, 09:24 AM
Clean the mic muff by filling it with hand sanitizer and then squeezing it out on the floor of the cockpit.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/015/652/230114_908223010.jpg

pilotpayne
12-15-2018, 11:01 AM
I agree that QOL items have different values for different people. Soft time here isn't like there. We primarily get paid by soft time (except maybe on the 777; I blocked in an entire year here what I would do in 3 months there, and no I wasn't on reserve). Throw in the pension, B-fund, excellent health insurance, good work rules, and it adds up, in addition to the base pay rate. I made excel spreadsheets. I ran the numbers. For me it made financial sense, in addition to offering other benefits.

I definitely agree it is all subjective. I have friends who are staying there. I think I've earned my right to call it JetJoke, after 7 years of putting up with increasing BS there. The operation is a joke. I feel for you and everyone who works there. Your management is a colossal train wreck. You don't have to agree. But you're really going to get offended by it?

I didn't intend to make this a JB vs XXX airline. I was just pointing out that financially speaking, it isn't necessarily true to say that after 4 years it doesn't make sense to leave. But to each his/her own. I wish you all good luck.

Yeah I will a little. Oh maybe I should go back to the Air Wisconsin threads and point out all of the issues they already know about. I donít but thatís me. If anything the ďnegative sidesĒ (truth) of JetBlue is well well represented on here. But sure pile on.
But if I were you with that opportunity I would bail as well. Itís definitely a good move. Obviously

pilotpayne
12-15-2018, 11:04 AM
In 4 years as a bus FO there was only 1 CA that I felt I couldnít fly with again. Even the one that started his pairing brief with, ďI hate this job, I hate this company, and Iíll probably hate you. And you do all preflights.Ē was not that bad. More bark than bite.

The one that started his pairing brief with.... ďSo are you and your wife swingers?Ē [weíre not] was mildly creepy but okay to work with.

They really said that? Wtf.

175drvr
12-15-2018, 02:32 PM

Sounds like your comparing a pre-CBA 190 FO job at B6 with a widebody FO job at FedEx.

Apples and oranges and not a fair comparison. Iím not on the 190 and have never been so I donít have that take on it.

I have friends at FedEx and they are constantly flying while I am sleeping, there is no way around that. Some people care more about QOL than compensation, and some have no interest in living in MEM.

I would argue that yes at year 4 on the Bus at $152/hr living in base it truly doesnít make sense to leave.

hilltopflyer
12-15-2018, 02:45 PM
Sounds like your comparing a pre-CBA 190 FO job at B6 with a widebody FO job at FedEx.

Apples and oranges and not a fair comparison. Iím not on the 190 and have never been so I donít have that take on it.

I have friends at FedEx and they are constantly flying while I am sleeping, there is no way around that. Some people care more about QOL than compensation, and some have no interest in living in MEM.

I would argue that yes at year 4 on the Bus at $152/hr living in base it truly doesnít make sense to leave.
I also live in a cargo companies hub and Iím not even looking at being there. I have no desire to fly nights the whole rest of my career. I commute with them sometimes and they look rough.

P-3Bubba
12-15-2018, 03:35 PM
I think thatís the call for some people. Theyíve held the dream of flying heavy metal internationally, and thatís certainly a value you need it include in a decision to leave.

-Bubs

Xtreme87
12-15-2018, 03:44 PM
I think thatís the call for some people. Theyíve held the dream of flying heavy metal internationally, and thatís certainly a value you need it include in a decision to leave.

-Bubs

Flying heavy metal around the world can get real old fast. Especially when your health takes a toll from switching rhythms constantly. Not that we donít have that here, but itís avoidable with reasonable seniority.

P-3Bubba
12-15-2018, 03:49 PM
Flying heavy metal around the world can get real old fast. Especially when your health takes a toll from switching rhythms constantly. Not that we donít have that here, but itís avoidable with reasonable seniority.

Absolutely. But you canít explain that. You have to feel it. Thatís where the calculations get murky.

-Bubs

Std Deviation
12-15-2018, 04:31 PM
They really said that? Wtf.

I thought both of them were screwing with me. Nope.

NJ123
12-16-2018, 04:08 PM
The top of the pay scale is longevity. If you make it through the next 2 years it could be on the A220 which is better pay than the 190. Iím missing your logic. The potential to earn cash thatís beyond what the average Delta or FedEx Capt is the point Iím trying to make. Earnings, career and 401k potential. For a new hire.

-Bubs

Intel Noted 👍🏻

Bluedriver
12-17-2018, 07:01 AM
https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/015/652/230114_908223010.jpg

You're not my favorite dude, but that picture was hilariously perfect. Well done.

n606tw
12-17-2018, 06:05 PM
Go JB and if you don't like it go back!

aldonite7667
12-17-2018, 06:45 PM
Go JB and if you don't like it go back!

Santiago?????

Precontact
12-22-2018, 01:34 PM
I also live in a cargo companies hub and Iím not even looking at being there. I have no desire to fly nights the whole rest of my career. I commute with them sometimes and they look rough.
If you live in SDF you can hold day flying lines within the first year with UPS.

ShyGuy
12-23-2018, 12:44 PM
Is this really a legitimate question? Is 272 dollars an hour not enough for you? Do you know how many 15-20 year regional pilots are still at the regional making hundreds of thousands less because they didn't want to leave except for the legacy they wanted and they are still waiting for that call.

I still remember as a RJ FO talking with a CA back in 2011 when the only game in town hiring were Virgin, jetBlue, and Spirit, and how I was going to throw my app in, what he thought about those carriers, and if it was a good idea in his opinion? While he did say it was good for me to go as a FO, he also made the remark that "I [the CA] didn't spend 8 yrs here to end up at a place like Virgin, jetBlue, and Spirit."

Fast forward today he busted both Delta SSP interviews and is still stuck at the regional.

hilltopflyer
12-23-2018, 12:46 PM
I still remember as a RJ FO talking with a CA back in 2011 when the only game in town hiring were Virgin, jetBlue, and Spirit, and how I was going to throw my app in, what he thought about those carriers, and if it was a good idea in his opinion? While he did say it was good for me to go as a FO, he also made the remark that "I [the CA] didn't spend 8 yrs here to end up at a place like Virgin, jetBlue, and Spirit."

Fast forward today he busted both Delta SSP interviews and is still stuck at the regional.

Same thing with a couple captains I flew with. Went to jetBlue and now Iím senior to them.

Papa Bear
12-23-2018, 01:00 PM
I would rather be making Great regional Captain pay flying a 190 at ****ty major pilot rates.
Just being on the fence you should just stay. You are a regional lifer for sure.

CaptCoolHand
12-23-2018, 02:01 PM
Papa all due respect i think thatís short sighted. I wonder if guys said that about the F100 or the Dc9 or the 737straight pipe B scale at Delta back in the 90s?

All joking aside, Staying at the regionals is a dumb move.

Wise man once told me the best airline is the one that hires you. Your shot at UAL DAL or any other ďbetterĒ place may never come.

So stay an RJ capt with a cap on your salary or move on and take a hit for a few years and have much higher earning portential for the future?

Decisions decisions.

P-3Bubba
12-23-2018, 04:14 PM
Papas being a real douche.

-Bubs

Speedbird2263
12-23-2018, 04:34 PM

If I had a dime for every time that storyline has rung true thus far. Forrest for the trees I guess.

Captain Nemo
12-26-2018, 11:37 AM
Get out of the regionals or this will happen.

1.You will be a regional lifer. Not good.

If waiting for greener pastures is your intention I'd wait at blue instead of rotting at a regional.

I left my regional 3 months before upgrade to blue because 1. I didn't want to be a regional lifer and 2. I knew in my 3rd year as FO I'd make more than a 20 year captain at my regional.

Never looked back.

Wynncore
12-26-2018, 11:42 AM
This shouldn't even be a question. Go to JetBlue, no questions asked.

I can't tell you how many people I know who have chosen the short term gain of staying at a regional instead of enduring the first 1-2 years of a move to a legacy only to regret it immensely. You're leaving millions of dollars on the table by opting to stay at SkyWest and/or a regional.

Go to JetBlue and get out of the regionals as quickly as you can. It might not be ideal for the first 1-3 years, but you'll thank yourself in the end.

Papa Bear
12-27-2018, 03:37 AM
Papas being a real douche.

-Bubs

I was:).......

FedUpPayMe
12-27-2018, 06:55 PM
SkyWest FO here, been trying to get on with JetBlue for three years now.... I can't begin to tell you how many captains that I fly with who don't want to go to Spirit or JetBlue because they have been at SkyWest for five years or more and feel that an LCC is below them...I have lost count. It doesn't bother me though. I hope that they keep thinking like this so that people like me who want to get on have less competition.

Bluedriver
12-27-2018, 08:34 PM
SkyWest FO here, been trying to get on with JetBlue for three years now.... I can't begin to tell you how many captains that I fly with who don't want to go to Spirit or JetBlue because they have been at SkyWest for five years or more and feel that an LCC is below them...I have lost count. It doesn't bother me though. I hope that they keep thinking like this so that people like me who want to get on have less competition.

This place definitely isn't the dogs balls. It's not really an aspirational place, more of a place dudes settle for.

P-3Bubba
12-28-2018, 03:23 AM
Yup, people at jetBlue are settling for making $350-275k as 12yr 320CA. Settling for 15% of that automatically in their 401k. :-(

-Bubs

aldonite7667
12-28-2018, 04:57 AM

Those are the very same guys that will be here in 7 years, wondering where the time went.

Bluedriver
12-28-2018, 06:29 AM
Yup, people at jetBlue are settling for making $350-275k as 12yr 320CA. Settling for 15% of that automatically in their 401k. :-(

-Bubs

Your post fails on so many levels.

1. If you're only comparing JB to a regional, sure. But there are several other BETTER paying majors hiring right now.

2. For someone hired TODAY, their only chance at making that much as an A320 Capt (12 years from now!) is to be a working weekends and holidays guy because our seniority movement/retirements are so bad.

3. Our peers at the other majors that work just as hard as the guys you mentioned make more. They have a higher base rate, and premium pay opportunities to make extra money like Delta Green-slips. And better seniority movement, and widebodies, and retirement healthcare coverage, and, and, and.

So yeah, this place isn't busting rocks in Afghanistan, but also isn't one of the dog's balls premium employment opportunities, hence this threads existence.

How many "do you think I should stay at skywest or go to Delta (or FedEx)" threads do you think there are?

pilotpayne
12-28-2018, 07:37 AM
Where did we put that dead horse.

Bluedriver
12-28-2018, 08:04 AM

I like you dude, but if I was always saying how awesome sauce JB was you'd be fine to let that horse ride, and ride, and ride, and ride, and ride.

Sorry I shot your horse...

😂

Speedbird2263
12-28-2018, 08:47 AM

Out to pasture.... :D

Bluedriver
12-28-2018, 09:02 AM

He's grazing at the Blew-CULTure potato farm.

pilotpayne
12-28-2018, 09:44 AM
I like you dude, but if I was always saying how awesome sauce JB was you'd be fine to let that horse ride, and ride, and ride, and ride, and ride.

Sorry I shot your horse...

😂

Itís not all about you. I didnít quote you.
Such an ego :)

Sorry this thread is a dead horse over and over yes we all know

Also you know thatís not true, I have been happy to talk about jetblue issues so letís keep it honest please.

pilotpayne
12-28-2018, 09:50 AM

Well thatís just rude at least bury the thing.:)

Bluedriver
12-28-2018, 09:51 AM
Itís not all about you. I didnít quote you.
Such an ego :)

Sorry this thread is a dead horse over and over yes we all know

Sorry about your horse man, tough loss.

😂

pilotpayne
12-28-2018, 10:47 AM
Sorry about your horse man, tough loss.

😂

It was but I figured I work at JetBlue better just go get a cat

Bluedriver
12-28-2018, 11:03 AM
It was but I figured I work at JetBlue better just go get a cat

We are the "cat lovers" of airlines.

Wynncore
12-28-2018, 12:43 PM

Let them think that...their laziness will cost them millions after it is all said and done. Get in, get out, move on.

Comair was considered bulletproof in the 1990s...gone by 2012. ASA was considered bulletproof in the 2000s...gone by 2018. I'm not saying that OO will meet the same fate but nobody knows what the future holds for regional airlines as the years progress forward, especially in 10 year's time.

Karl Hungas
12-28-2018, 03:19 PM
I spent 10 years flying RJís and been at blue for a few years now. While we have some big issues here it is still light years beyond the two regionals I flew for. We have a long way to go at Jetblue but Iíd rather be stuck here than topped out at $120 after 20 years with a lousy 401k contribution and an uncertain future of codeshares. I had a 28 year Comair guy in my class if that tells you anything... oh, and we have a potato farm! Good luck in your decision

CptGSXR
12-28-2018, 03:27 PM
I know that FLL doesn't have a 190 Base. But does MCO have one? Just curious is all. I wish the Airline Profile section broke these things down.

V2500
12-28-2018, 03:38 PM
i know that fll doesn't have a 190 base. But does mco have one? Just curious is all. I wish the airline profile section broke these things down.

A320/A321: Jfk, bos, mco, fll, lgb
E190: Jfk, bos, mco

CptGSXR
12-28-2018, 03:55 PM
A320/A321: Jfk, bos, mco, fll, lgb
E190: Jfk, bos, mco

Cool thanks

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1