Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : JFK FO Open Time Dec

Bigapplepilot
12-14-2018, 04:08 PM
Is that a glitch? All of a sudden thereís a ton of Open Time.

P-3Bubba
12-14-2018, 04:18 PM
Yes. Itís the jetBlue flu. Or the company is dumping open time on their whim. Alert ALPA! Or someone has a dope BOT that is trading away their schedule for 4 day pairis with all DH.

-Bubs

nuball5
12-14-2018, 04:19 PM
Is that a glitch? All of a sudden thereís a ton of Open Time.

Round 2 is always much larger than Round 1. People dump the trips they don't want while the grid is still green and pick up something better either in Round 2 or FCFS. At least that's what I do.

Bigapplepilot
12-14-2018, 04:20 PM
Round 2 is always much larger than Round 1. People dump the trips they don't want while the grid is still green and pick up something else either in Round 2 or FCFS. At least that's what I do.

No this isnít January. Itís December.

Bigapplepilot
12-14-2018, 04:21 PM
Yes. Itís the jetBlue flu. Or the company is dumping open time on their whim. Alert ALPA! Or someone has a dope BOT that is trading away their schedule for 4 day pairis with all DH.

-Bubs

I would love pairings with all DHs lol

nuball5
12-14-2018, 04:21 PM
No this isnít January. Itís December.

Oh ok sorry...nvm.

P-3Bubba
12-15-2018, 01:44 AM
I would love pairings with all DHs lol

They put those into open time. No joke. Saw one last week. A 2-day. All DH.

-Bubs

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1