Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Any Dominican working here?

aiqs
12-25-2018, 09:09 AM
I would like to get a reference to join C5!

DownInPetaluma
12-26-2018, 09:53 AM
Lol

ol

Ol

evilboy
12-27-2018, 04:53 AM
Don't!.
There are at least 2 other regionals paying more money and better contracts. Upg time in those 2 is about same as well. Good luck ot there.....but Don't!.

53helofe
12-27-2018, 09:09 AM
Don't!.
There are at least 2 other regionals paying more money and better contracts. Upg time in those 2 is about same as well. Good luck ot there.....but Don't!.

Which two are you referring to?

I know Republic has a better contract but they basically aren't hiring, giving a class date 6 months away is not 'hiring'.

dead meat
12-27-2018, 10:25 AM
Don't!.

Nice first post in 4+ years. C5 is far from perfect, but your drivel is worthless.

As far as the original post, I don't think we have anyone from the D.R. currently working at C5.