Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Online Aviation Masters Degrees?

peaches
12-28-2018, 11:16 PM
Hello,

I am interested in continuing my education as the company I am joining soon will pay for my education as long as its in the aviation sector. I am only really looking for online schools and have a degree in commercial aviation already. Some schools have certain requirements if the aviation degree has a business concentration so I am trying to stay away from those. So far I have looked into Delta State, Purdue, and some other schools.

Does anyone know of any other online schools that are accredited and have a aviation masters degree?

Thanks in advance for the help

sar1
12-29-2018, 05:21 AM
Embry-Riddle has a Masters program, I completed it back in 2011 and have been teaching for them online since. I recommend it, easily recognizable name in the industry.

MarioG1
01-14-2019, 06:27 PM
University of Cental Missouri I believe has a much less expensive online masters program in aviation.

Tankerdrvr
01-15-2019, 03:21 PM
Oklahoma State University has a great on line Masters program. I was able to knock out mine in about a year with credit for prior military pme.

FlyGuy17
01-21-2019, 10:15 PM
Oklahoma State University has a great on line Masters program. I was able to knock out mine in about a year with credit for prior military pme.

Which degree?

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1