Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : CRJ program?

fortyeight
12-30-2018, 09:30 AM
I’ve heard CRJs are around the corner, coming from GoJet apparently? Was at the training center recently and apparently the CRJ program is nearing completion. Just looking for CKAs with CRJ experience now.

cf105
12-30-2018, 09:49 AM
not sure which CKA is playing with this, or if they are running bets on "how long can I get a rumor on the internet" but this has been going on through the training center for the past 7 months.... waiting... :)

pilotnicco
12-30-2018, 11:05 AM
I’ve heard CRJs are around the corner, coming from GoJet apparently? Was at the training center recently and apparently the CRJ program is nearing completion. Just looking for CKAs with CRJ experience now.

Yeah this is absolutely not happening. People need to stop saying this haha.

ninerdriver
12-30-2018, 01:55 PM
DL is the airline that wanted Republic to have 700s. AA already has multiple regionals that have CRJs, and UA apparently wants little to do with 700s. AA and UA aren't going to approve anything at Republic that only benefits DL.

05Duramax
12-30-2018, 09:10 PM
I heard UAL is going to cut down CRJ flying to help with scope, rumor is after that Republic is going to start flying 777-200's to cut mainline costs.

Viking6
12-30-2018, 10:21 PM
not sure which CKA is playing with this, or if they are running bets on "how long can I get a rumor on the internet" but this has been going on through the training center for the past 7 months.... waiting... :)

It’s s certain ground school instructor, who loves to hear himself talk. Regardless it’s just a rumor and not at all feasible for Republic. Why wouldn’t they just use the E175SC?

metalfeather
12-31-2018, 10:51 AM
During my 3 day indoc the CFO clearly said Republic is "not interested" in CRJ flying. The company wants to keep and expand its core business - Ejet training, flying, maintenance.

Business-wise I can see a company drawing up risk assessments and financial estimates to explore the possibility. These reports keep employees (and competition) busy without committing to act.

But I'm a newb, I dont know what YX is doing. Would BB sign up to fly CRJs if that was the only if the only new flying he can get?

How would pilots view more flying on a different type?

EDVPLT
12-31-2018, 04:20 PM
CRJs at Republic just doesn't make sense. Personally what I think will probably happen with all the Delta flying is Endeavor will get either new 900SC to replace the 700s or get the 700s from Gojet and Republic will end up with the 175s from Compass. Delta doesn't seem interested anymore in making a 175 program at Endeavor cause they do not wanna pay the cost so I see you guys getting all that flying.

fortyeight
01-03-2019, 08:42 AM
It’s s certain ground school instructor, who loves to hear himself talk. Regardless it’s just a rumor and not at all feasible for Republic. Why wouldn’t they just use the E175SC?

That’s actually not true. I talked to a cka the other day and they were told in their cka meetings this past November that Republic actually is working on a CRJ program. However when it’s done they’re “shelving” it, in other words they’re getting the program ready so that when other airline’s CRJ flying comes up for bidding Republic will have a program in place. All they’re doing now is getting ahead of the curve, for once.

KCaviator
01-03-2019, 10:47 AM
That’s actually not true. I talked to a cka the other day and they were told in their cka meetings this past November that Republic actually is working on a CRJ program. However when it’s done they’re “shelving” it, in other words they’re getting the program ready so that when other airline’s CRJ flying comes up for bidding Republic will have a program in place. All they’re doing now is getting ahead of the curve, for once.

That seems counterintuitive to the 100 aircraft on order then. We’ve been told countless times that these aircraft on order are supposed to put us in a competitive position to win flying that’s coming up for bid. So if we’re going to bid CRJ flying and keeps those frames instead of replacing them, why the hell do we have 100 aircraft on order?

We’re obvioualy not being told something. I have a feeling that there’s an out-clause in that order if scope relief doesn’t happen. I understand that the order has been firmed, but I’d still be shocked if we actually see deliveries that are intended for growth, and not replacement.

stabapch
01-03-2019, 05:04 PM

Republic’s business model is a one fleet type operation. That’s the whole reason for the bankruptcy, scrapping the 145’s and 190’s. This model is proven to be highly successful compared to other regionals, specifically OO and is not showing any declines. Very unlikely they will reverse this approach and introduce another fleet type.

Dynasty22
01-03-2019, 05:35 PM
You people seem to forget that one of the Republic Holdings regionals already flew the CRJ-200.

https://cdn.planespotters.net/photo/267000/original/n645br-chautauqua-airlines-bombardier-crj-200er-cl-600-2b19_PlanespottersNet_267273_e604d822ad.jpg

Viking6
01-03-2019, 09:25 PM
Yes we already had the CRJ 200 program, but it certainly didn’t go well for republic. We do not have a CRJ program, and we are not working on a CRJ program.

We may very well replace some CRJ 700 flying, but it will be with E175-SC.

FlyingKat
01-03-2019, 11:12 PM
You people seem to forget that one of the Republic Holdings regionals already flew the CRJ-200.

https://cdn.planespotters.net/photo/267000/original/n645br-chautauqua-airlines-bombardier-crj-200er-cl-600-2b19_PlanespottersNet_267273_e604d822ad.jpg

Yep but that was because Republic was left over a barrel when it bid the Continental flying expecting Expressjet to give up a number of its 145s when Expressjet lost the Continental contract. To everyone's surprise, Expressjet told Continental to stuff it and exercised a clause in the leases allowing them to keep the airplanes. Republic couldn't find enough 145s to meet the contract so they pulled a bunch of Independence Air CRJs out of the desert to cover the contract. Republic got rid of the CRJs once they were able to meet the Continental contract without them.

TurboWill
01-28-2019, 07:39 PM
E175's and E 190's :p

sqwkvfr
02-03-2019, 01:37 PM
Yep but that was because Republic was left over a barrel when it bid the Continental flying expecting Expressjet to give up a number of its 145s when Expressjet lost the Continental contract. To everyone's surprise, Expressjet told Continental to stuff it and exercised a clause in the leases allowing them to keep the airplanes. Republic couldn't find enough 145s to meet the contract so they pulled a bunch of Independence Air CRJs out of the desert to cover the contract. Republic got rid of the CRJs once they were able to meet the Continental contract without them.

Remember when Republic got that huge 55 Ejet deal from United back in 2014 or so? The day after that deal was announced Wayne Heller himself told my recurrent class that prior to this deal being announced, RAH had been in negotiations with Bombardier to purchase CRJ-900s in order to have enough aircraft to cover additional flying from UAL since all of the Ejet orders had been sold several years out. I think the deal coincided with an order cancelation from a European carrier and/or the opening of a second assembly line. I’m sure someone remembers the exact details better than me and can chime in.

My guess is that Republic management would be more than willing to take CRJs from other carriers with the understanding, or at least the hope, that when Ejets become available to take care of the flying, they can move those block hours to their preferred aircraft.

stabapch
02-03-2019, 02:09 PM
Remember when Republic got that huge 55 Ejet deal from United back in 2014 or so? The day after that deal was announced Wayne Heller himself told my recurrent class that prior to this deal being announced, RAH had been in negotiations with Bombardier to purchase CRJ-900s in order to have enough aircraft to cover additional flying from UAL since all of the Ejet orders had been sold several years out. I think the deal coincided with an order cancelation from a European carrier and/or the opening of a second assembly line. I’m sure someone remembers the exact details better than me and can chime in.

My guess is that Republic management would be more than willing to take CRJs from other carriers with the understanding, or at least the hope, that when Ejets become available to take care of the flying, they can move those block hours to their preferred aircraft.

Highly unlikely to temporarily open up a training program, maintenance bases, etc. for another fleet type that they spent so much effort getting rid of with the goal of attaining the business model they’re currently operating from.

Tpinks
02-03-2019, 03:02 PM
Highly unlikely to temporarily open up a training program, maintenance bases, etc. for another fleet type that they spent so much effort getting rid of with the goal of attaining the business model they’re currently operating from.
Its not that unlikely. If they can make additional money now flying CRJ's and possibly make even more money in the future after converting that flying to Ejets, why would they not do it?

FlyingKat
02-03-2019, 03:28 PM

Yeah...that's never happened before :rolleyes:

stabapch
02-03-2019, 03:52 PM
Yeah...that's never happened before :rolleyes:

YX isn’t in a position where they need CRJ’s like in the past.

Do you understand the reasoning for the Chapter 11?

But why not think logically when we have rumors.

2fly1034
02-04-2019, 03:36 AM
I was just in Indy for yearly ground School and yes the CRJ was a thing but it's not anymore. The reason behind it was the codeshares wanted us to be ready to take CRJ flying should it come but we had someone talk them down and say we can do whatever they need with 170s. So CRJ program is dead as of now

Viking6
02-04-2019, 04:37 AM
I was just in Indy for yearly ground School and yes the CRJ was a thing but it's not anymore. The reason behind it was the codeshares wanted us to be ready to take CRJ flying should it come but we had someone talk them down and say we can do whatever they need with 170s. So CRJ program is dead as of now

It’s been dead, except for a very short time last summer. Of course if they couldn’t get Ejets, and the money was right, then they would start the program up. Very doubtful we will see any Bombardier / Airbus airframes in the next 5 years though. Passengers love the Ejets.

KCaviator
02-04-2019, 01:47 PM

You’re acting like there’s a huge backlog in EJet production, which there is not. SkyWest literally just announced an order for 9 additional 175s, and they’re taking delivery of some of those in the first half of 2019. That’s a damn quick turnaround. If we wanted to take delivery of EJets in the next few months, we could. But we don’t have any future flying, hence why we aren’t.

There’s a reason that 100 EJet order is scheduled for the second half of 2020....

amcnd
02-04-2019, 01:55 PM
You’re acting like there’s a huge backlog in EJet production, which there is not. SkyWest literally just announced an order for 9 additional 175s, and they’re taking delivery of some of those in the first half of 2019. That’s a damn quick turnaround. If we wanted to take delivery of EJets in the next few months, we could. But we don’t have any future flying, hence why we aren’t.

There’s a reason that 100 EJet order is scheduled for the second half of 2020....

I’m positive the 9 OO are taking were in the works 9+ months ago.. but i could be wrong..

I think RP is banking on contracts not being renewed.. and placing those 100 ERJ’s in 2020

FlyingKat
02-04-2019, 02:00 PM
YX isn’t in a position where they need CRJ’s like in the past.

Do you understand the reasoning for the Chapter 11?

But why not think logically when we have rumors.

Yeah Bedford has never taken a fleet type just to get the contract and convert the planes to 170s...never gonna happen...

ooooops....
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/20952201744

KCaviator
02-04-2019, 02:12 PM
I’m positive the 9 OO are taking were in the works 9+ months ago.. but i could be wrong..

I think RP is banking on contracts not being renewed.. and placing those 100 ERJ’s in 2020

What I think is more likely is that they’re banking on scope relief happening. I’m sure there’s an out-clause carved out in the order in case it doesn’t happen.

stabapch
02-04-2019, 02:22 PM
Yeah Bedford has never taken a fleet type just to get the contract and convert the planes to 170s...never gonna happen...

ooooops....
United Express opb Republic Airways Bombardier Dash8-Q400 ? | Flickr (http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/20952201744)

They didn’t take Q’s to get a contract with hopes of converting to EJets. They’ve had the Q’s.

Sorry, try again.

Tpinks
02-05-2019, 09:31 AM
They didn’t take Q’s to get a contract with hopes of converting to EJets. They’ve had the Q’s.

Sorry, try again.

Actually, by the time Republic was rumored to be taking the Colgan airframes in spring 2012, they had already replaced most of the Lynx Q400's with Ejets. Only 3 Q400's remained from Lynx from the original 10 when the replacement of the Q's was halted.

FlyingKat
02-06-2019, 06:24 PM

Sorry, try again.

Bedford hates turboprops and was in the process of parking all the Qs when Pinnacoabla melted down and UAL had to find a home for the Colgan Qs. UAL made Bedford an offer he couldn't refuse by promising to replace the Q400s down the road with 170s which they did.

Sorry try again...

stabapch
02-06-2019, 06:56 PM
Bedford hates turboprops and was in the process of parking all the Qs when Pinnacoabla melted down and UAL had to find a home for the Colgan Qs. UAL made Bedford an offer he couldn't refuse by promising to replace the Q400s down the road with 170s which they did.

Sorry try again...

The point is YX’s operation was already handling that type. They’re not handling CRJ’s, thus making this rumor not plausible. They would be going backwards from the business model they built after BK.

sqwkvfr
02-08-2019, 09:41 AM
The point is YX’s operation was already handling that type. They’re not handling CRJ’s, thus making this rumor not plausible.

Not exactly. The company first approached the Shuttle America DO hoping to put the United Qs on his certificate but he had problems with the timeline. The Republic DO was able to meet the timeline, which was the only reason they were put on the YX certificate.

You may want to stop arguing with people who know more than you.

stabapch
02-08-2019, 10:37 AM
Not exactly. The company first approached the Shuttle America DO hoping to put the United Qs on his certificate but he had problems with the timeline. The Republic DO was able to meet the timeline, which was the only reason they were put on the YX certificate.

You may want to stop arguing with people who know more than you.

Excuse my lack of APC accuracy....YX as in RAH.

The point being is after and thanks to the BK (or lack of pilots at the time for that matter), BB was able to mold Republic into the model he wanted and is currently working off of. He’s not going to reverse this, especially with a current market proving customers want nothing to do with CRJ’s. It’s also very expensive for a “temporary” move.

This couldn’t be further from reality. Since when are the EJets not available? OO has placed orders after YX are they’re taking some now and expected to take more later this year (whenever they want/need them). YX has nowhere to put them, that’s why they’re not taking them. Pretty simple.

But, don’t you worry, 6 months from now we’ll come full circle AGAIN with the same rumor.

sqwkvfr
02-10-2019, 05:46 AM
Excuse my lack of APC accuracy....YX as in RAH.

Don’t shift the argument because you’re losing to people who were in the know about this long before you ever touched the flight controls of a turbojet.

Since Shuttle America and Republic were separate certificates, having Shuttle take the aircraft (like management wanted) would have required a whole new program. The point being that your “they already had the type so it would have been nothing to take more” is incorrect.

The sooner that you understand that Bedford will do whatever it takes to please his mainline overloads and earn more money, the quicker you’ll realize that starting a CRJ program to do those things is not implausible.

TJBrass
02-10-2019, 06:56 AM
its beginning to appear as though the "mainline overlords" want nothing to do the the Rev.

stabapch
02-10-2019, 11:40 AM
Don’t shift the argument because you’re losing to people who were in the know about this long before you ever touched the flight controls of a turbojet.

Since Shuttle America and Republic were separate certificates, having Shuttle take the aircraft (like management wanted) would have required a whole new program. The point being that your “they already had the type so it would have been nothing to take more” is incorrect.

The sooner that you understand that Bedford will do whatever it takes to please his mainline overloads and earn more money, the quicker you’ll realize that starting a CRJ program to do those things is not implausible.

Oh believe me I have plenty of experience around RAH through personal combined with several family members who worked both ends of the flights. I’ve ‘lived’ through it all.

You’re apparently just another BB hater. I’m going to guess you’re one of them pre-2015 guys who b**** 24/7 on the line and feel like they’re entitled to more from Republic. The grass is always greener.........

its beginning to appear as though the "mainline overlords" want nothing to do the the Rev.

It appears that way now. Or at least following United’s moves. The busy season will be the proving grounds. GoJet and ExpJet are still hurting for pilots to staff their current operation, let alone additional flying. Mainline always has a way out if performance is not met and RAH is BY FAR more reliable than most.

flynd94
02-10-2019, 12:43 PM
Oh believe me I have plenty of experience around RAH through personal combined with several family members who worked both ends of the flights. I’ve ‘lived’ through it all.

You’re apparently just another BB hater. I’m going to guess you’re one of them pre-2015 guys who b**** 24/7 on the line and feel like they’re entitled to more from Republic. The grass is always greener.........

It appears that way now. Or at least following United’s moves. The busy season will be the proving grounds. GoJet and ExpJet are still hurting for pilots to staff their current operation, let alone additional flying. Mainline always has a way out if performance is not met and RAH is BY FAR more reliable than most.

And everyone seems to have a short memory. Yes recently RAH has decent performance metrics. Do you remember what the metrics were 2,3,4 or 5 years ago?

stabapch
02-10-2019, 01:29 PM
And everyone seems to have a short memory. Yes recently RAH has decent performance metrics. Do you remember what the metrics were 2,3,4 or 5 years ago?

The only thing that matters is the present.

flynd94
02-10-2019, 03:32 PM
The only thing that matters is the present.

What I am trying to elude to is the regional business is cyclical. Trust me if you’ve been around enough you see it.

Edit- obviously it doesn’t with the latest awards

Viking6
02-11-2019, 07:41 AM

That Kool-Aid must be tasty! You’re very naive if you think expressjet is going to have issues staffing. Go jets maybe, but I’m sure they will just up the NH bonuses. The CPAs Republic negotiated during restructuring following Ch11 were very costly. My bet is we’re the most expensive, so yes we better to we’ll on the metrics (RGoals).

Oh and bad mouthing pilots who survived the lean years at Republic shows your total lack of unity. BB decimated this pilot group, so yeah many hate his guts. Sounds like you worked outside of being a pilot, and probably at HQ. you have no idea how flying the line works, but you will soon enough.

Tring
02-11-2019, 08:07 AM
You’re apparently just another BB hater. I’m going to guess you’re one of them pre-2015 guys who b**** 24/7 on the line and feel like they’re entitled to more from Republic.

Would you say we’re asking for....

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190211/64005ceee65b2271bf7ee88de6d95af3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viking6
02-11-2019, 08:26 AM
Would you say we’re asking for....

Well played! Yes he/she was most definitely on yammer. Probably the guy who wished BB a happy birthday!

stabapch
02-11-2019, 10:00 AM
That Kool-Aid must be tasty! You’re very naive if you think expressjet is going to have issues staffing. Go jets maybe, but I’m sure they will just up the NH bonuses. The CPAs Republic negotiated during restructuring following Ch11 were very costly. My bet is we’re the most expensive, so yes we better to we’ll on the metrics (RGoals).

Oh and bad mouthing pilots who survived the lean years at Republic shows your total lack of unity. BB decimated this pilot group, so yeah many hate his guts. Sounds like you worked outside of being a pilot, and probably at HQ. you have no idea how flying the line works, but you will soon enough.

Please enlighten me with any proof you have about anything in the CPA’s that were negotiated. I would honestly love to read it with my own eyes so I can make my own inferences.

I’m not “bad mouthing” a specific “pilot group.” I’m making simple conclusions about the guys that choose to make my life harder by constantly b****ing and there are A LOT of them. If you don’t agree with me, then either 1) you don’t work here or 2) you’re a troll.

I’ve worked in plenty of different industry’s outside of aviation (can’t say that for a good amount of the junior guys out there now). Coming straight from the mouth of an anonymous airline executive: “the greatest threat to this industry is the entitled millennial.” This may or may not be you.

stabapch
02-11-2019, 10:01 AM
Well played! Yes he/she was most definitely on yammer. Probably the guy who wished BB a happy birthday!

I actually bought him a gift from my bonus check.

FollowMe
02-11-2019, 12:34 PM
If you don’t agree with me, then either 1) you don’t work here or 2) you’re a troll.

Solid debate tactics. 😂

Viking6
02-11-2019, 02:18 PM
Please enlighten me with any proof you have about anything in the CPA’s that were negotiated. I would honestly love to read it with my own eyes so I can make my own inferences.

I’m not “bad mouthing” a specific “pilot group.” I’m making simple conclusions about the guys that choose to make my life harder by constantly b****ing and there are A LOT of them. If you don’t agree with me, then either 1) you don’t work here or 2) you’re a troll.

I’ve worked in plenty of different industry’s outside of aviation (can’t say that for a good amount of the junior guys out there now). Coming straight from the mouth of an anonymous airline executive: “the greatest threat to this industry is the entitled millennial.” This may or may not be you.

I’m sorry you were picked on by a millennial, but seriously you should try to toughen up. I’m not a millennial, but I led many in combat in my past career. Most of them knew success was through teamwork. Leaders should always lead from out front. Your hero (BB) could never be a leader. Honestly he is barely a manager. You sound like you have issues with the young captains. Again toughen up cup cake! Maybe you should confront these millennials, but I doubt that happens. Yeah I work at YX, and I bet I’ve seen you at the training center. Probably the blue falcon from a few months back.

I’m in the left seat, and don’t fly often, but most of our crews are great. Sounds like it maybe you!

stabapch
02-11-2019, 04:35 PM
I’m sorry you were picked on by a millennial, but seriously you should try to toughen up. I’m not a millennial, but I led many in combat in my past career. Most of them knew success was through teamwork. Leaders should always lead from out front. Your hero (BB) could never be a leader. Honestly he is barely a manager. You sound like you have issues with the young captains. Again toughen up cup cake! Maybe you should confront these millennials, but I doubt that happens. Yeah I work at YX, and I bet I’ve seen you at the training center. Probably the blue falcon from a few months back.

I’m in the left seat, and don’t fly often, but most of our crews are great. Sounds like it maybe you!

Great diversion. The only ‘crews’ that I have problems with are the ones that complain about their job constantly. This forum alone proves there is an abundance of complainers out there. We’re all adults. You don’t like something, change it, grow up. Call your union rep and/or maybe find a different regional. Guess what? Everything that happens at YX happens at EVERY other 121 airline. Don’t like it? Exit the industry. You’re just a number, nobody gives a rats a**. Sorry.

I’m not on the BB team. However, I accept that he plays his part well. If he didn’t, RAH would have been long gone by now. Thanks to him you have a job. He’s a CEO and could care less about his employees. It’s all about the bottom line. Welcome to America. Don’t hate the player, hate the game. What’s the game? The game of allowing legacy’s the ability to outsource their flying to contractors. Maybe you should hate and complain about the management at the legacy’s. Better yet, take out your anger and complaints about your ‘job’ at the ALPA. They’re the ones allowing mainline to get away with b scale ops. Welcome to reality.

Won’t follow any of my advice? Well maybe you and the others need to “toughen up cup cake.”

stabapch
02-11-2019, 05:06 PM
[QUOTE=Tring;2761807]Would you say we’re asking for....

You want ‘moon ride pay?’ Get a job at a mainline. Can’t get a job at a mainline yet? B***h to your favorite legacy union head then for allowing them to outsource flying to contractors.

itsmytime
02-11-2019, 07:37 PM
Say what you want about Millenials, but we have them to thank for the increase in wages at the regional level. They are the first generation to say “hell no” to traditional regional wages.

It’s not the 1500 rule or “shortage.” Their was only a shortage because millenials wouldn’t start flight training to get paid $20k on completion of certificates.

ASA’s minimums to fly a turboprop back in the 90’s was 5500/2500. And you had to pay 10k for your training. Not a contract, but show up with a check before indoc. They had no problem filling classes.

Excargodog
02-11-2019, 08:06 PM
Getting back to the original subject, part of the rationale Republic had for going through bankruptcy - when they were NOT in fact bankrupt, was that they needed to cut back to a single airframe, that they simply couldn’t economically service the four models they then had:

https://www.ibj.com/articles/60603-shareholders-of-republic-airways-flex-muscle-in-bankruptcy

This was a highly unusual bankruptcy that - while still solvent - allowed them to get out of contracts, cancel aircraft they had ordered from Bombardier, and essentially stiff some creditors, all allegedly to assure the survival of the company. Should Republic now ADD CRJ aircraft to their fleet they better hope they never again appear before THAT bankruptcy judge.

4V14T0R
02-12-2019, 12:46 AM
Getting back to the original subject, part of the rationale Republic had for going through bankruptcy - when they were NOT in fact bankrupt, was that they needed to cut back to a single airframe, that they simply couldn’t economically service the four models they then had:

https://www.ibj.com/articles/60603-shareholders-of-republic-airways-flex-muscle-in-bankruptcy

This was a highly unusual bankruptcy that - while still solvent - allowed them to get out of contracts, cancel aircraft they had ordered from Bombardier, and essentially stiff some creditors, all allegedly to assure the survival of the company. Should Republic now ADD CRJ aircraft to their fleet they better hope they never again appear before THAT bankruptcy judge.

One correction, the C-series order wasn’t cancelled. The slots for those orders were delayed.

FollowMe
02-12-2019, 04:06 AM
Great diversion. The only ‘crews’ that I have problems with are the ones that complain about their job constantly. This forum alone proves there is an abundance of complainers out there. We’re all adults. You don’t like something, change it, grow up. Call your union rep and/or maybe find a different regional. Guess what? Everything that happens at YX happens at EVERY other 121 airline. Don’t like it? Exit the industry. You’re just a number, nobody gives a rats a**. Sorry.

I’m not on the BB team. However, I accept that he plays his part well. If he didn’t, RAH would have been long gone by now. Thanks to him you have a job. He’s a CEO and could care less about his employees. It’s all about the bottom line. Welcome to America. Don’t hate the player, hate the game. What’s the game? The game of allowing legacy’s the ability to outsource their flying to contractors. Maybe you should hate and complain about the management at the legacy’s. Better yet, take out your anger and complaints about your ‘job’ at the ALPA. They’re the ones allowing mainline to get away with b scale ops. Welcome to reality.

Won’t follow any of my advice? Well maybe you and the others need to “toughen up cup cake.”

Brah, you are going to put yourself in an early grave if you let everyone else’s opinions get you so worked up.

Not everyone in the world agrees with your opinion, despite your protestations otherwise that fact alone does not make them wrong.

stabapch
02-12-2019, 07:47 AM
Brah, you are going to put yourself in an early grave if you let everyone else’s opinions get you so worked up.

Not everyone in the world agrees with your opinion, despite your protestations otherwise that fact alone does not make them wrong.

Brah, nobody is getting worked up about anything. Do you complain about your current job? Are making any effort to change this? If the answer is yes and no, well that’s what I’m getting at. A mature knowledgeable person knows complaining (even under anonymous names on a public forum) will get you nowhere in life, I promise you. Direct that negative energy to positive production.

Now I could care less about any individual person or their actions, but when you’re forced to work in a multi-crew setting, one bad apple spoils everybody else’s mood.

FollowMe
02-12-2019, 09:49 AM
Brah, nobody is getting worked up about anything. Do you complain about your current job? Are making any effort to change this? If the answer is yes and no, well that’s what I’m getting at. A mature knowledgeable person knows complaining (even under anonymous names on a public forum) will get you nowhere in life, I promise you. Direct that negative energy to positive production.

Now I could care less about any individual person or their actions, but when you’re forced to work in a multi-crew setting, one bad apple spoils everybody else’s mood.

If I made an effort to change it, what would I have to complain about? No one can make you feel anything, if you let them “spoil your mood” that’s on you.

sqwkvfr
02-12-2019, 06:42 PM

Yet you still had no idea what I was talking about....it’s time to just admit that you were wrong and move on. It’s the adult thing to do.

You keeping this thread alive by failing to acknowledge you may have been acting a little big for your britches is really juvenile.

stabapch
02-12-2019, 07:35 PM
Yet you still had no idea what I was talking about....it’s time to just admit that you were wrong and move on. It’s the adult thing to do.

You keeping this thread alive by failing to acknowledge you may have been acting a little big for your britches is really juvenile.

So what am I admitting that I’m wrong about? Did I miss something?

Your argument about using BB’s past moves to justify this CRJ rumor going around nowadays doesn’t correlate to the present-day company. Why is this so hard to comprehend?

rdneckpilot
02-12-2019, 10:39 PM
So what am I admitting that I’m wrong about? Did I miss something?

Your argument about using BB’s past moves to justify this CRJ rumor going around nowadays doesn’t correlate to the present-day company. Why is this so hard to comprehend?

Have you ever worked in scheduling at republic?

Tring
02-13-2019, 09:01 AM
[QUOTE=Tring;2761807]You want ‘moon ride pay?’ Get a job at a mainline. Can’t get a job at a mainline yet? B***h to your favorite legacy union head then for allowing them to outsource flying to contractors.

Wow your..... “personal combined, with several family members who worked both ends of the flights”.... is truly remarkable. Do I need to apply for the position of Mainline Pilot? I’m confused. I guess I’m gonna go to the Union head and demand my compensation. Thanks for the insight!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1