Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : M&H Uniforms

redbaronahp
01-01-2019, 06:29 AM
I am looking to get rid of 2 full sets of AA M&H uniforms that have been worn less than a dozen times and have been professionally dry cleaned.

2 FO Blazers - 40R
4 Pants - 35R
2 Belts - 36
1 Wool coat - S-R
1 Wool coat - M-R
1 Hat - 7-3/8
1 Hat - 7-1/4

Al Czervik
01-01-2019, 04:53 PM
I am looking to get rid of 2 full sets of AA M&H uniforms that have been worn less than a dozen times and have been professionally dry cleaned.

2 FO Blazers - 40R
4 Pants - 35R
2 Belts - 36
1 Wool coat - S-R
1 Wool coat - M-R
1 Hat - 7-3/8
1 Hat - 7-1/4

I didnít think the pants came in 35ís

Bob Loblaw
01-01-2019, 06:44 PM

They also don't come in whatever size is on the label.

RhinoBallAuto
01-01-2019, 07:02 PM
they also don't come in whatever size is on the label.

ftw

styx
01-01-2019, 07:08 PM
I was told they are not "vanity sized" and to add a full size in the waist. Has anyone found a solid alternative?

jcountry
01-01-2019, 07:49 PM
I was told they are not "vanity sized" and to add a full size in the waist. Has anyone found a solid alternative?

Size is an abstract concept.....

Sure. Measurement is a concept you could assume would be well in hand.

Bit it isn't.

My waist size varies 2.5" depending on manufacturer. Neck size varies an inch, and shoe size 1.5 sizes.

Manufacturers just can't figure this stuff out, and it's getting worse.

Floobs
01-01-2019, 08:29 PM

Twinhill...

PRS Guitars
01-01-2019, 09:46 PM
Congrats! Good luck at FedEx.

Al Czervik
01-02-2019, 02:10 AM
They also don't come in whatever size is on the label.

Yes..........

EMBFlyer
01-02-2019, 07:54 AM
Twinhill...

Only until March 31st.

iHateAMR
01-02-2019, 05:52 PM

2 FO Blazers - 40R
4 Pants - 35R
2 Belts - 36
1 Wool coat - S-R
1 Wool coat - M-R
1 Hat - 7-3/8
1 Hat - 7-1/4

Looks like you'll have 11% of the list below you in a year.

Vacancy Bid 19-01 (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/fedex/118970-any-rumors-posting-19-01-a-4.html)

drinksonme
01-03-2019, 03:59 PM
Only until March 31st.

Is the TwinHill trench coat out too?

Andrew_VT
01-03-2019, 05:41 PM
Is the TwinHill trench coat out too?

The 35lb coat was probably made with a different material and in a different place than any other other TH stuff. I also doubt it was part of what caused the uproar simply because so few people ever wore it to work.

That being said, I'm sure it's technically disallowed March 1st.

Poor sheep gave 35lbs of wool for nothing :-)

redbaronahp
01-03-2019, 08:35 PM

35R is on the tag soooo... 🤷🏻*♂️

Congrats! Good luck at FedEx.

Thanks!

drinksonme
01-03-2019, 10:16 PM
The 35lb coat was probably made with a different material and in a different place than any other other TH stuff. I also doubt it was part of what caused the uproar simply because so few people ever wore it to work.

That being said, I'm sure it's technically disallowed March 1st.

Poor sheep gave 35lbs of wool for nothing :-)

Of course,

So after the company initially hired a vendor that produced a uniform that was hideous....with a metro style leather jacket, an ugly double breasted suit, and FAís uniforms that looked like garbage bags, all with APA support, they terminate their contract when the employees relent....which leads to a lawsuit from the manufacture,

The company then goes super cheap with TwinHill and a numerous complaints arise......thus leading to M&H for pilots, who supply us with awful uniforms that are uncomfortable, donít fit well, made of the cheapest material M&H has, and are now REQUIRING us to wear them......

Yet some how with TwinHill we got 6 shirts, 2 pants, a blazer, and a overcoat (a choice of 2 styles), plus all accessories, but with M&H we DONT get an overcoat. Wow good play APA, letting AA out of it again

Did I mention we donít get a uniform allowance....but other airlines do.....

dera
01-04-2019, 02:32 AM
Yet some how with TwinHill we got 6 shirts, 2 pants, a blazer, and a overcoat (a choice of 2 styles), plus all accessories, but with M&H we DONT get an overcoat. Wow good play APA, letting AA out of it again

WO Regional guy here - we got an overcoat (choice of 2 styles) from M&H.

You should've heard what my tailor said about the blazer...

R57 relay
01-04-2019, 04:22 AM
Of course,

So after the company initially hired a vendor that produced a uniform that was hideous....with a metro style leather jacket, an ugly double breasted suit, and FAís uniforms that looked like garbage bags, all with APA support, they terminate their contract when the employees relent....which leads to a lawsuit from the manufacture,

The company then goes super cheap with TwinHill and a numerous complaints arise......thus leading to M&H for pilots, who supply us with awful uniforms that are uncomfortable, donít fit well, made of the cheapest material M&H has, and are now REQUIRING us to wear them......

I got a very nice wool overcoat from M&H, better than the all weather coat from TH that was always wrinkled.

Don't like the uniform fabric though.

EMBFlyer
01-04-2019, 05:32 AM
Of course,

You get an overcoat and all the other accessories. There was a separate order...and about 30 different e-mails about it.

450knotOffice
01-04-2019, 10:05 AM
You get an overcoat and all the other accessories. There was a separate order...and about 30 different e-mails about it.

True.

I ordered my wool coat, hat, tie, and belt on August 2nd, and still haven't received them. I've been told by M&H they'll ship out sometime in February. Six months plus to ship out the order. Crazy.

So, in the meantime, the TH all-weather coat is my only option.

EMBFlyer
01-04-2019, 10:58 AM
True.

I ordered my wool coat, hat, tie, and belt on August 2nd, and still haven't received them. I've been told by M&H they'll ship out sometime in February. Six months plus to ship out the order. Crazy.

So, in the meantime, the TH all-weather coat is my only option.

That would be AA tying M&H's hands.

drinksonme
01-04-2019, 08:33 PM

I stand corrected.

Smoke Toliet
01-05-2019, 04:34 AM
I was embarressed to take the M&H to my tailor. The only thing he said was ďyou didnít have to pay for this did you?Ē Oh Iím paying for it...FWIW the pants are the itchiest f-ing thing Iíve ever wore. Just awful. I donít remember the M&H at Airways being this bad. Oh well...only 24 yrs and 136 days to go.

Erroneous
01-05-2019, 06:00 AM
I was embarressed to take the M&H to my tailor. The only thing he said was ďyou didnít have to pay for this did you?Ē Oh Iím paying for it...FWIW the pants are the itchiest f-ing thing Iíve ever wore. Just awful. I donít remember the M&H at Airways being this bad. Oh well...only 24 yrs and 136 days to go.

But whoís counting?

8160 days 15 hours and 20 Seconds

Livid
01-06-2019, 03:46 AM

This is actually true, which makes them easier to figure out the correct size. Just use a measuring tape around your waist where you wear your pants and thatís your size. Much easier than all these other companies that add 2Ē more fabric than the label says to make us think weíre not as fat as we are.

aa73
01-06-2019, 05:47 AM
M&H ainít the best quality but it sure beats TH. The TH uniform just looked (and felt) cheapo. I still cringe when I see pilots wearing the TH jacket with the crooked wings and mis-sewn stripes.

MH wool overcoat is da bomb

MH shirts are better than TH but not my favorite, they wrinkle too easily. I went with A Cut Above, no regrets

FlyyGuyy
01-06-2019, 06:17 AM
M&H ainít the best quality but it sure beats TH. The TH uniform just looked (and felt) cheapo. I still cringe when I see pilots wearing the TH jacket with the crooked wings and mis-sewn stripes.

MH wool overcoat is da bomb

MH shirts are better than TH but not my favorite, they wrinkle too easily. I went with A Cut Above, no regrets

Man I think the mh pants and jacket look and feel cheaper than th. The pants might be the least comfortable pants I've ever had to wear. The jacket I have to have seriously tailored. And I'm switching the buttons from the th to mh since they couldn't grace us with nice branded buttons on the mh.

Name User
01-06-2019, 06:27 AM
I noticed jetblue has nice uniforms, similar to our old TH, I wonder who makes theirs?

I think most guys liked the TH which is why even when the option for another free one was available only 1/3 took advantage (keep in mind these are pilots we're talking about here!!).

swaayze
01-06-2019, 07:04 AM
If youíre just gonna trash them otherwise then I may take the pants; I think I ended up in the 35s, hafta double check.

Unfortunately I think shipping (and maybe +$10 for your troubles) is about all Iím willing to pay for them though.

aa73
01-06-2019, 02:08 PM
Man I think the mh pants and jacket look and feel cheaper than th. The pants might be the least comfortable pants I've ever had to wear. The jacket I have to have seriously tailored. And I'm switching the buttons from the th to mh since they couldn't grace us with nice branded buttons on the mh.

TH pants were way too tight... so was the blazer. And the wings were always crooked... and donít get me started with the amateurish stripes placement.

I did switch the buttons as well.

I think AA went with the cheapest MH material (Shocker). Because all my buds who wore MH in the past had nothing but good things to say.

Hey at least it ainít toxic.

450knotOffice
01-06-2019, 10:36 PM
TH was the best fitting uniform I’ve ever had (in over 27 years). The only slight annoyance was the tight upper arms in the jacket. The pants fit perfectly, as did the jacket (except the arms).

I’ve never had even the slightest issue with the material.

I’ve always worn shirts of my own choosing. The TH shirts were ridiculous, and the MH only slightly better.

aa73
01-07-2019, 03:03 AM
Oh yeah? Well.. my Boeing can beat up your Airbus! :D

R57 relay
01-07-2019, 05:52 AM

You probably had the tropical weight one. Much better IMHO. Was told AA didnít allow the option.

drinksonme
01-07-2019, 07:36 AM

Itís cool though, at least all the angry TwinHill folks are satisfied. Sent an email to union today complaining of a rash and skin irritation cause by M&H. Letís see how long it takes for them to respond. Overall Iíve heard more people complaining about M&H then TwinHill. Not sure how itís fair to FORCE people to wear a uniform that they donít find comfortable and also irritating.....while placating a few who had reactions to TwinHill.

Apparently itís okay for us to be uncomfortable for 13-14 hours, just as long as the company is not under the duress of a lawsuit. And BTW......still wearing my TwinHill uniform because my M&H blew and it all had to be sent back.

Havenít had a single person complain around me that I am killing them with chemicals. Just saying.

So everyone gets to be uncomfortable, some irritated, but at least a TwinHill class action is off the table right?

Personally I wonít ever wear the M&H crap pants or shirts. The whole new uniform from M&H looks like the material and mass production tailoring of a cheap KMart kids suit....that had to be bought last minute for a funeral

badflaps
01-07-2019, 10:06 AM
In the olden days you used to be able to go to any number tailoring outfits and have a uniform made according to employer requirements. Tally-Ho comes to mind, (maybe they are out of business. ) I always had bi-swing back and Snoopy linings, hold the vent. (DAL) There must be a way out of that mess.

Al Czervik
01-07-2019, 10:20 AM
In the olden days you used to be able to go to any number tailoring outfits and have a uniform made according to employer requirements. Tally-Ho comes to mind, (maybe they are out of business. ) I always had bi-swing back and Snoopy linings, hold the vent. (DAL) There must be a way out of that mess.

https://tarpytailors.com

Dobbs18
01-07-2019, 10:24 AM
TH was the best fitting uniform Iíve ever had (in over 27 years). The only slight annoyance was the tight upper arms in the jacket. The pants fit perfectly, as did the jacket (except the arms).

Iíve never had even the slightest issue with the material.

Iíve always worn shirts of my own choosing. The TH shirts were ridiculous, and the MH only slightly better.

Agreed, TH was the first airline uniform that I ever had that actually fit like a suit is suppose too...sorry guys but suit pants arenít suppose to fit like a pair of wind breakers from 1993.

wiz5422
01-07-2019, 11:42 AM
Itís cool though, at least all the angry TwinHill folks are satisfied. Sent an email to union today complaining of a rash and skin irritation cause by M&H. Letís see how long it takes for them to respond. Overall Iíve heard more people complaining about M&H then TwinHill. Not sure how itís fair to FORCE people to wear a uniform that they donít find comfortable and also irritating.....while placating a few who had reactions to TwinHill.

Apparently itís okay for us to be uncomfortable for 13-14 hours, just as long as the company is not under the duress of a lawsuit. And BTW......still wearing my TwinHill uniform because my M&H blew and it all had to be sent back.

Havenít had a single person complain around me that I am killing them with chemicals. Just saying.

So everyone gets to be uncomfortable, some irritated, but at least a TwinHill class action is off the table right?

Personally I wonít ever wear the M&H crap pants or shirts. The whole new uniform from M&H looks like the material and mass production tailoring of a cheap KMart kids suit....that had to be bought last minute for a funeral

Couldn't have said it better...

With that said, can one get away with wearing the TH pants during the summer months when the suit jacket isn't required?

FLFlyGuy
01-07-2019, 11:47 AM

2 FO Blazers - 40R
4 Pants - 35R
2 Belts - 36
1 Wool coat - S-R
1 Wool coat - M-R
1 Hat - 7-3/8
1 Hat - 7-1/4

Hey I sent you a PM.

EMBFlyer
01-07-2019, 02:42 PM

With that said, can one get away with wearing the TH pants during the summer months when the suit jacket isn't required?

The company says that as of March 31st, the M&H uniform will be the ONLY authorized uniform. I'd say no.

Smoke Toliet
01-07-2019, 02:58 PM

I was thinking the same thing. M&H are gonna be hot and unbreathable. Watch out for the pants police:eek:

Covfefe
01-07-2019, 03:14 PM
I was thinking the same thing. M&H are gonna be hot and unbreathable. Watch out for the pants police:eek:

I donít know how anyone could tell without looking at the tag. You have to put the, right up side by side to notice the stitch pattern difference and color. My pants are from Cut Above and you canít tell the difference either.

Jma313
01-07-2019, 03:21 PM

They feel like they are made of burlap bags. They are not comfortable at all. Also I had to do 3 exchanges to get the proper size. Their sizing is insanely small.

AFTrainerGuy
01-07-2019, 03:50 PM
I donít know how anyone could tell without looking at the tag. You have to put the, right up side by side to notice the stitch pattern difference and color. My pants are from Cut Above and you canít tell the difference either.

The M&His a total POS. I put the whole M&H uniform in trash and ordered pants and shirts from A Cut Above. It might have cost me $300, but no way in [email protected]!! Iím where that M&H crap

Name User
01-07-2019, 05:26 PM

Wow they are almost $20 less than the crappy M&H too...wtf...why didn't we just go with them in the first place for Pete's sake?!?

Their material even has the blended colors so that the dye lot doesn't matter, unlike the M&H.

Their jacket is a lot less too. What is the quality of the ACA pant compared to TH? Similar feel/wear?

Covfefe
01-07-2019, 05:58 PM
Wow they are almost $20 less than the crappy M&H too...wtf...why didn't we just go with them in the first place for Pete's sake?!?

Their material even has the blended colors so that the dye lot doesn't matter, unlike the M&H.

Their jacket is a lot less too. What is the quality of the ACA pant compared to TH? Similar feel/wear?

Very close to TH. The ďinnardsĒ (pockets,waistband,etc) are all real close to the same. Almost looks like it was done at the same factory, with very minor stitch pattern difference. Color is near identical. Feel/wear is close as well.

They also make the AA blazer, but I didnít want to spend the cash on that since it probably would be easily noticed as being different. I have no idea.... Iíd be interested if anyone knows...

Havenít even tried on my M&H yet. I keep one set in my bag for my ďin case i **** my pantsĒ spare. :eek:

uavking
01-07-2019, 07:38 PM

A Cut Above says they're working on a color match of their pants, to be available in the spring. I'd been wearing the AA Grey ones they made to work with the Twin Hill blazer, and they're good stuff.

AAfng
01-08-2019, 05:20 AM
Someone please help me:
Twin hill is gone in a couple of months (i love this uniform)
Mh is the new uniform (what a pos)
Are we getting ANOTHER uniform later this year (lands end??)

I work at AA and get the emails but I am still confused. Are we ďfrontline employeesĒ??

AAfng
01-08-2019, 09:13 AM
Are we getting another new uniform later this year?? Lands end?

Morbo
01-08-2019, 09:49 AM
Are we getting another new uniform later this year?? Lands end?

No. Flight attendants are getting Lands End. We're stuck with the K Mart... I mean M&H uniforms for the foreseeable future.

dera
01-08-2019, 01:22 PM
No. Flight attendants are getting Lands End. We're stuck with the K Mart... I mean M&H uniforms for the foreseeable future.

K-Mart would never sell that kind of crap.

Floobs
01-08-2019, 04:46 PM
K-Mart would never sell that kind of crap.

After today they ain't selling anything.

TransWorld
01-08-2019, 06:58 PM
After today they ain't selling anything.

When I bought my Craftsman tools, they said they had a lifetime guarantee. I thought it was my lifetime. Turns out it was the lifetime of Sears/Kmart.

redbaronahp
01-09-2019, 03:52 AM
When I bought my Craftsman tools, they said they had a lifetime guarantee. I thought it was my lifetime. Turns out it was the lifetime of Sears/Kmart.

Didnít Craftsman get bought by Stanley Black & Decker over a year ago? Will they no longer honor the lifetime warranty from being a Sears brand to now a Black & Decker brand?

FlyyGuyy
01-09-2019, 05:06 AM
Didnít Craftsman get bought by Stanley Black & Decker over a year ago? Will they no longer honor the lifetime warranty from being a Sears brand to now a Black & Decker brand?

They also sell Craftsman at Lowe's now. Dunno about the warranty though

Name User
01-09-2019, 08:43 AM
They also sell Craftsman at Lowe's now. Dunno about the warranty though

From my understanding there is no more in store swapping out of broken tools. There was a huge issue of bottom feeders buying up used rusty tools and swapping them for new in store at Sears.

Craftsman used to mean USA, now that it's all imported I don't really see any reason to purchase it. Might as well go to Harbor Freight or buy the store brands at Lowe's or HD. Sad to see them go, I have a couple thousand worth of USA Cman in my garage. Lots of other good stuff that was rebranded such as their pry bars, snap ring pliers, etc. All USA.

TankerDriver
01-12-2019, 06:22 AM
Got my new M&H all-weather overcoat that was on backorder. It fits me like dog poop and they don't have the size I need. Any good alternatives out there?

Jet Jockey 00
01-19-2019, 08:32 AM
Got my new M&H all-weather overcoat that was on backorder. It fits me like dog poop and they don't have the size I need. Any good alternatives out there?

I'm wearing my TH stuff until the cut off date. Maybe exchange for the wool?

EMBFlyer
01-19-2019, 11:17 AM
I'm wearing my TH stuff until the cut off date. Maybe exchange for the wool?

Thanks for thinking of others.

MySaabStory
01-19-2019, 11:38 AM
I think most people will wear the TH stuff even past the due date. M&H sucks.

redbaronahp
01-19-2019, 12:16 PM

Maybe so but I still have uniform items that Iím willing to mail to people that want them, just asking to be reimbursed for the shipping cost.

EMBFlyer
01-19-2019, 04:20 PM

Glad it's all about you, sport!

wiz5422
01-19-2019, 04:59 PM

Did the ones complaining about TH think about how switching would effect others? Did they try other pairs of clothing thinking they got a bad batch?

Now the majority of us get to feel uncomfortable wearing cheap crap for the next 20 years at work everyday.

FlyyGuyy
01-19-2019, 05:42 PM
Did the ones complaining about TH think about how switching would effect others? Did they try other pairs of clothing thinking they got a bad batch?

Now the majority of us get to feel uncomfortable wearing cheap crap for the next 20 years at work everyday.

Someone had to say it. Holy cow is the mh garbage. A tiny group hosed the rest of us.

Floobs
01-19-2019, 06:55 PM

Why are you always so confrontational?

EMBFlyer
01-20-2019, 05:06 AM
Why are you always so confrontational?

Because this is a big issue for some of us. But there are far too many people that are only concerned about themselves. "I didn't have any issues, so it's not a problem. I like the way I look in TH! I'm not wearing anything else!"

The union asked you to do this for your fellow pilots. The company is mandating it. Yet, the keyboard warriors will come on here and brag about willful insubordination toward a company policy.

DOGIII
01-20-2019, 05:17 AM
Look on the bright side, at least we don't need to wear the United purple uniforms for 20 years.

FlyyGuyy
01-20-2019, 06:39 AM
Because this is a big issue for some of us. But there are far too many people that are only concerned about themselves. "I didn't have any issues, so it's not a problem. I like the way I look in TH! I'm not wearing anything else!"

The union asked you to do this for your fellow pilots. The company is mandating it. Yet, the keyboard warriors will come on here and brag about willful insubordination toward a company policy.

I guess the part I don't understand is why the rest of us ( the majority) get to suffer in garbage for a vocal minority. Why not have an alternative for you?

aa73
01-20-2019, 07:08 AM
I guess the part I don't understand is why the rest of us ( the majority) get to suffer in garbage for a vocal minority. Why not have an alternative for you?

Precisely because the M&H is not the garbage that some think it is...unlike TH, which was PROVEN to be garbage.

MH may not the best quality out there but at least it’s safe. A little tailoring and good to go. My MH uniform looks a million times better than TH.

Some pilots will find a way to complain about everything.

Al Czervik
01-20-2019, 07:10 AM
Look on the bright side, at least we don't need to wear the United purple uniforms for 20 years.

I guarantee they will be better than ours.

DarinFred
01-20-2019, 07:57 AM
M&H is trash. Every pair of pants I got are different. Even after getting it tailored, it didnít fit right.

A Cut Above has a complete AA uniform that is high quality. Highly recommended if you have a few hundred bucks laying around and want a professional qualify uniform.

flysooner9
01-20-2019, 08:12 AM
M&H is trash. Every pair of pants I got are different. Even after getting it tailored, it didnít fit right.

A Cut Above has a complete AA uniform that is high quality. Highly recommended if you have a few hundred bucks laying around and want a professional qualify uniform.

Howís the color compared to the new M&H stuff?

FlyyGuyy
01-20-2019, 08:35 AM
Precisely because the M&H is not the garbage that some think it is...unlike TH, which was PROVEN to be garbage.

MH may not the best quality out there but at least itís safe. A little tailoring and good to go. My MH uniform looks a million times better than TH.

Some pilots will find a way to complain about everything.

The pants are less comfortable then a rental tux for a wedding. They are terrible. The winter jacket has to be a bad joke. I looks like something they found in an old warehouse an decided to give out. The new jacket is a mess. Shouldn't have to have every item tailored to this extent. They were better off sending out the fabric in rolls so we could have our own made. Looks like I'll be spending North of 500$ in tailoring to make it all fit somewhat appropriately.

Covfefe
01-20-2019, 08:52 AM
Howís the color compared to the new M&H stuff?

Very close. Minor stitch pattern difference. You canít tell the difference just by looking at someone wearing it (at least I canít)... youíd have to hold them right up to each other and look closely to notice. And even then, youíd have to know what to be looking for. As mentioned earlier, my pants arenít TH or MH... theyíre from A Cut Above. Canít tell.

DarinFred
01-20-2019, 09:25 AM
Spot on. But fabric is like the old Twin Hills versus the heavy itchy crap from M&H. I bought pants and a coat so theyíd match.

EMBFlyer
01-20-2019, 09:37 AM

This WAS the alternative for me. Ask KS why he decided to make this the official AA uniform.

EMBFlyer
01-20-2019, 09:38 AM
The winter jacket has to be a bad joke. I looks like something they found in an old warehouse an decided to give out.

Are you talking about the M&H wool coat? That thing is awesome! One of the nicest coats I've ever seen.

aa73
01-20-2019, 09:54 AM
LOL... You guys are amazing.

I have never heard a bigger bunch of pansies crying about such insignificant crap. Good Lord guys grow the F up and work with what you got. Or spend all your $$$ on achieving a different look for every pilot, there ya go, thatís the point of a uniform, right? Sheesh.

I got my MH, tailored what I needed to tailor, and wham. I look professional and way better than the TH.

Man if we had the level of anal retentiveness over contract and QOL stuff that you guys display over the uniform, weíd be industry leading!

Name User
01-20-2019, 09:57 AM
Are you talking about the M&H wool coat? That thing is awesome! One of the nicest coats I've ever seen.

Ok I don't really believe we are talking about the same coat here, clearly not, the M&H is trash compared to the TH.

wiz5422
01-20-2019, 10:10 AM
LOL... You guys are amazing.

I have never heard a bigger bunch of pansies crying about such insignificant crap. Good Lord guys grow the F up and work with what you got. Or spend all your $$$ on achieving a different look for every pilot, there ya go, thatís the point of a uniform, right? Sheesh.

I got my MH, tailored what I needed to tailor, and wham. I look professional and way better than the TH.

Man if we had the level of anal retentiveness over contract and QOL stuff that you guys display over the uniform, weíd be industry leading!

It is insignificant when you are uncomfortable at work, which we spend a good amount of time at.

Unlike you, most here want to feel comfortable and wear good quality clothing. Again we work for a major airline , we shouldn't be force to wear K-Mart quality uniforms.

EMBFlyer
01-20-2019, 10:19 AM
Ok I don't really believe we are talking about the same coat here, clearly not, the M&H is trash compared to the TH.

Perhaps you're thinking of the flasher coat. The wool coat (the more expensive one that you still get for free) is very, very nice.

Name User
01-20-2019, 10:21 AM
Perhaps you're thinking of the flasher coat. The wool coat (the more expensive one that you still get for free) is very, very nice.

No definitely the wool, I tried it on in the CP office as well. It was super itchy too.

aa73
01-20-2019, 10:27 AM
It is insignificant when you are uncomfortable at work, which we spend a good amount of time at.

Unlike you, most here want to feel comfortable and wear good quality clothing. Again we work for a major airline , we shouldn't be force to wear K-Mart quality uniforms.

Iím as comfortable as a floater in the kiddie pool. :D

(Not that Iíd know how that feels.)

All kidding aside.. M&H is loads more comfy than that tight TH yoga crap.

thrust
01-20-2019, 10:33 AM
Looks like I'll be spending North of 500$ in tailoring to make it all fit somewhat appropriately.

Um... alterations are free at any Menís Wearhouse. If youíre spending $500, youíre doing it wrong.

Name User
01-20-2019, 01:08 PM
Um... alterations are free at any Men’s Wearhouse. If you’re spending $500, you’re doing it wrong.

They're actually not for the M&H stuff. There is a set allotment for several items and it's fairly low. Info was sent in the M&H box along with it available on AA pilots.

That being said sometimes you can get Men's Warehouse to direct bill...I have a "friend" who was successful in that regard. However this "friend" did have to pay out of pocket to slim the pants down, which was $15/pair, not too bad.

And $500 to tailor the two pants and jacket is hyperbole, it must be.

aa73
01-20-2019, 02:52 PM
I spent under $100 to get jacket and all pants tailored. No problem. Fits like a glove and looks professional. All it takes is a little effort, a good attitude and good will towards your fellow pilots.

FlyyGuyy
01-20-2019, 03:12 PM
They're actually not for the M&H stuff. There is a set allotment for several items and it's fairly low. Info was sent in the M&H box along with it available on AA pilots.

That being said sometimes you can get Men's Warehouse to direct bill...I have a "friend" who was successful in that regard. However this "friend" did have to pay out of pocket to slim the pants down, which was $15/pair, not too bad.

And $500 to tailor the two pants and jacket is hyperbole, it must be.

Jesus, I need a new tailor. Good bye feloria! All this time I thought that was what it cost.

So hopefully only 200 or so?

Iowa Farm Boy
01-20-2019, 04:04 PM

Ditto. Iím giving my LUS M&H and my TH to Goodwill, both unworn. May throw in my LAA Navy Blue London Fog. This new M&H is good for home as well as work.

cactusmike
01-20-2019, 08:21 PM

Because it was/is a health issue for many of us. I can tell after an hour if the other pilot is wearing the Twinhill uniform.

Thedude
01-21-2019, 09:16 AM
Because it was/is a health issue for many of us. I can tell after an hour if the other pilot is wearing the Twinhill uniform.

What are your symptoms?

uavking
01-21-2019, 09:27 AM
Jesus, I need a new tailor. Good bye feloria! All this time I thought that was what it cost.

So hopefully only 200 or so?

I have a fairly pricey tailor for the area and it was about $125 for the following: hem two pair pants, alter sides on blazer, adjust blazer sleeves, move stripes (roughly the same spec as a Navy SDB jacket, if that helps your tailor). $80 to alter the wool jacket (take in sides and alter sleeves).

FlyyGuyy
01-21-2019, 11:56 AM
I have a fairly pricey tailor for the area and it was about $125 for the following: hem two pair pants, alter sides on blazer, adjust blazer sleeves, move stripes (roughly the same spec as a Navy SDB jacket, if that helps your tailor). $80 to alter the wool jacket (take in sides and alter sleeves).

Mine no joke quoted 550 for pants hem and un-MChammer them, jacket sleeves and taking it in, over coat take it in and adjust the sleeves.

Name User
01-21-2019, 06:25 PM
Mine no joke quoted 550 for pants hem and un-MChammer them, jacket sleeves and taking it in, over coat take it in and adjust the sleeves.

USD or Mexican Pesos?

Aviatrx
01-22-2019, 03:42 AM
I canít believe anybody spends their hard earned money on altering the ugly uniform to make it look better. I moved a blazer button over, on my own, but that is it. If the company intended for you to fit your clothing, then they would have paid for it. Just wear what they want you to wear and fly safe

mainlineAF
01-22-2019, 04:16 AM
I canít believe anybody spends their hard earned money on altering the ugly uniform to make it look better. I moved a blazer button over, on my own, but that is it. If the company intended for you to fit your clothing, then they would have paid for it. Just wear what they want you to wear and fly safe

Some of us arenít as cheap as you are and want to look nice.

TankerDriver
01-22-2019, 04:34 AM
It says on AApilots that the alterations, or at least some of them, are reimbursable through your CP office. Are you guys putting in expense reports for this? I just had my pants fixed for $70 and I'm probably going to wind up getting the jacket altered also.

Name User
01-22-2019, 04:50 AM
It says on AApilots that the alterations, or at least some of them, are reimbursable through your CP office. Are you guys putting in expense reports for this? I just had my pants fixed for $70 and I'm probably going to wind up getting the jacket altered also.

There are top limits for what are reimbursed. And some things aren't, like slimming down the pants. I paid out of pocket for that.

thrust
01-22-2019, 04:53 AM

I took my pants, jacket, shirts to Menís Wearhouse. They looked up some code in their system that bills alterations to M+H/AA. I just had to show my ID and provide my employee #. I didnít pay a dime nor did I expense anything to the CP office.

I agree the M+H quality and material is meh. Iíll probably get some Cut Above pants when they match the M+H color this spring as is rumored.

R57 relay
01-22-2019, 04:59 AM
Did anyone else get a complete replacement M&H uniform? I was one of the first to get M&H, I actually bought two pairs of pants on my own before they were approved. I then received the new allotment. They were all poor quality. I spoke to M&H and they replaced the two pair I bought, and the replacements weren't much better. After speaking to them again, out of the blue I got a whole new uniform. These pants seem much better, not nearly as baggy. We'll see...

R57 relay
01-22-2019, 05:03 AM

Personal pride?

kme9418
01-22-2019, 06:52 AM
Personal pride?

...and professionalism (look sharp, be sharp) I don't want to look like a salesman that bought a used suit at a thrift shop. I went to Men's Warehouse, paid sticker price for alterations and was reimbursed in full by the flight office.

Name User
01-22-2019, 07:02 AM
Did anyone else get a complete replacement M&H uniform? I was one of the first to get M&H, I actually bought two pairs of pants on my own before they were approved. I then received the new allotment. They were all poor quality. I spoke to M&H and they replaced the two pair I bought, and the replacements weren't much better. After speaking to them again, out of the blue I got a whole new uniform. These pants seem much better, not nearly as baggy. We'll see...

Interesting I will try calling them and asking. The whole uniform was just so...Kmart like...compared to TH.

TankerDriver
01-22-2019, 07:41 AM
There are top limits for what are reimbursed. And some things aren't, like slimming down the pants. I paid out of pocket for that.From the site:

Pant:
Hem = $12
Waist, Seat, Crotch adjusted = $18

Blazer:
Sleeves = $17
Sides = $18
Sides with vents = $25

Now I'm not sure how anyone from the site office is policing these limits. I mean if you walk in there with a receipt from your cleaners for alterations who was going to question the bill?

That information about Men's Warehouse is good to know. That stuff should probably be on the AApilots site. It definitely would have been a lot easier to bring it to a Men's Wearhouse and not have to worry about expensing it.

In any event, I had to have the legs taken in on my pants because they were so baggy I looked like MC Hammer. I didn't want to have to walk through the terminal rapping, "Can't Touch This" so it was a must do. There is no way I am going to eat $70 for it.

aa73
01-22-2019, 07:43 AM
Interesting I will try calling them and asking. The whole uniform was just so...Kmart like...compared to TH.

Are you kidding me? TH was a lot more like Kmart. Especially the blazer and the stripes placement. Very amateurish design... they couldn’t even get the seams placement right. (Who places the stripes seams on the outside of the sleeve, where everyone can see it??) Also, the wings placement on the name tag flap... we looked like kids dressed up in Halloween airline pilot costumes. The wings were supposed to go above the name tag flap, not on it. But no, they placed the wing holes ON the flap. Resulting in crooked wings. FAIL. Then, finally, the yoga pants... umm, no.

Let’s not even mention the toxic health results.

MH is tons better. Quality is meh but fits and looks way better than TH, especially when it’s properly tailored.

TankerDriver
01-22-2019, 07:51 AM
The whole uniform situation has been a nightmare to deal with as a new hire. They fit you during Indoc, but if there is anyone who needs special sizing (tall, short, skinny, fat or any combination of the two), you get what you get and it ends up being your problem to deal with while your in aircraft training, away from home and not wanting to having to worry about uniforms fitting or not and whether or not you are going to have a uniform by the time training wants you on an OE.

Jet Jockey 00
01-22-2019, 08:53 AM
I took my pants, jacket, shirts to Men’s Wearhouse. They looked up some code in their system that bills alterations to M+H/AA. I just had to show my ID and provide my employee #. I didn’t pay a dime nor did I expense anything to the CP office.

I agree the M+H quality and material is meh. I’ll probably get some Cut Above pants when they match the M+H color this spring as is rumored.

I just called a local Mens Wearhouse and they confirmed they have the code for M+H and AA for alternations. So when mine comes in I will be taking it there.

Iowa Farm Boy
01-22-2019, 09:21 AM
Will AA pay for tayloring more than two pairs of pants? I need an extra two pairs for my Dry Cleaning rotation.

Name User
01-22-2019, 12:32 PM
I just called a local Mens Wearhouse and they confirmed they have the code for M+H and AA for alternations. So when mine comes in I will be taking it there.

They do. But it's not for M&H. It's AA underwing only. It works...for now. But, now the secret is out, who knows what will happen (ie the company may audit and clawback on your pay check).

This is why the first rule of fight club is you don't talk about fight club...

Name User
01-22-2019, 12:36 PM
Are you kidding me? TH was a lot more like Kmart. Especially the blazer and the stripes placement. Very amateurish design... they couldnít even get the seams placement right. (Who places the stripes seams on the outside of the sleeve, where everyone can see it??) Also, the wings placement on the name tag flap... we looked like kids dressed up in Halloween airline pilot costumes. The wings were supposed to go above the name tag flap, not on it. But no, they placed the wing holes ON the flap. Resulting in crooked wings. FAIL. Then, finally, the yoga pants... umm, no.

Letís not even mention the toxic health results.

MH is tons better. Quality is meh but fits and looks way better than TH, especially when itís properly tailored.
I can't speak to the stripes and your issues there. However the wing holes, I believe those were for the FA name tags (they ended up making a single design for jackets). The reason they are crooked is because when the jacket is on you, they appear straight, when left unbuttoned like most would wear it.

You can still place your wings above like on the wear test jackets. I do.

As far as yoga pants go, they were designed to stretch. Amazingly, one of the common complaints about the M&H is how they don't fit and are too big in other areas. The stretchy pant didn't have those issues.

Name User
01-22-2019, 12:37 PM
From the site:

Pant:
Hem = $12
Waist, Seat, Crotch adjusted = $18

Blazer:
Sleeves = $17
Sides = $18
Sides with vents = $25

Now I'm not sure how anyone from the site office is policing these limits. I mean if you walk in there with a receipt from your cleaners for alterations who was going to question the bill?

That information about Men's Warehouse is good to know. That stuff should probably be on the AApilots site. It definitely would have been a lot easier to bring it to a Men's Wearhouse and not have to worry about expensing it.

In any event, I had to have the legs taken in on my pants because they were so baggy I looked like MC Hammer. I didn't want to have to walk through the terminal rapping, "Can't Touch This" so it was a must do. There is no way I am going to eat $70 for it.

Slimming the legs down at Men's Warehouse was $15/pant. They will bill separately for that because it's not covered.

flyviper
01-22-2019, 01:31 PM
Just took my full uniform to my tailor (wool coat, blazer, and 2 pants) for a full slim alteration. Cost me $250, how much can I recoup from the company? Any idea?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

airlinegypsy
01-22-2019, 04:21 PM
Just took my full uniform to my tailor (wool coat, blazer, and 2 pants) for a full slim alteration. Cost me $250, how much can I recoup from the company? Any idea?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Someone above posted the amounts that will be reimbursed. I donít see any approved alterations for the wool coat on the uniform page of aapilots.

On a side note I notice on there it says the pants may not be tapered. Well too bad AA, I had mine tapered because although the waist fit fine, every other part of the pants are indeed like a garbage bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Name User
01-22-2019, 05:47 PM
Anyone paying attention to UAL's new uniforms? Holy crap did we dodge a bullet.

Upntheair27
01-22-2019, 06:05 PM
Anyone paying attention to UAL's new uniforms? Holy crap did we dodge a bullet.

Yeah! Makes M&H look like Georgio Armani!

TankerDriver
01-23-2019, 04:19 AM
Someone above posted the amounts that will be reimbursed. I donít see any approved alterations for the wool coat on the uniform page of aapilots.

On a side note I notice on there it says the pants may not be tapered. Well too bad AA, I had mine tapered because although the waist fit fine, every other part of the pants are indeed like a garbage bag.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkJust submit a expense to your CPO with receipts and see what happens.

redbaronahp
01-26-2019, 02:13 PM
I am looking to get rid of some of the AA M&H uniforms as I no longer fly for AA.

1 NEW M&H AA Pants - 35R
3 used M&H AA Pants - 35R
1 NEW M&H AA Wool coat - S-R
1 NEW M&H AA Wool coat - M-R

uavking
01-26-2019, 06:48 PM
I am looking to get rid of some of the AA M&H uniforms as I no longer fly for AA.

1 NEW M&H AA Pants - 35R
3 used M&H AA Pants - 35R
1 NEW M&H AA Wool coat - S-R
1 NEW M&H AA Wool coat - M-R

PM sent re pants and coat

Arado 234
01-29-2019, 07:15 AM

still looks out of the trailer compared to the Euro and Latin crew uniforms.

airlinegypsy
01-29-2019, 08:32 AM
still looks out of the trailer compared to the Euro and Latin crew uniforms.

Yeah when are we gonna get stripes like these?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190129/50d7dbbca8aa8fa9271e01fb0955fecd.jpg

Erroneous
01-29-2019, 09:38 AM

Looks like an effective way to direct the FA where to land.

Arado 234
01-29-2019, 11:21 AM

Have you looked closely at the quality of those Volaris uniforms? How they are tailored? I have. We lag big time. The stripes are the only ugly item on that uniform. At least the pilots don't wear pants that make everybody else think that a certain pilot group suffers from hemorrhoids...

Edit: I challenge you to walk behind a Avior FA crew. You'd be thinking *** all day long! We need to hire that tailor!

mainlineAF
01-29-2019, 11:36 AM
Itís all up to the individual whether the uniform looks good. We could have Hugo boss uniforms that cost 2 grand and someone could make it look bad. If you dont get it tailored, dry cleaned, ironed, wear your tie tight at the collar and shave daily while having a recent haircut youíre not going to look good.

IAHB756
01-29-2019, 11:44 AM

Except for the fact that we are leaving M&H due to poor quality etc. The Brooks Brothers uniforms for pilots are reportedly (wear testers are wearing them now) much better in terms of fit/quality than what we had. To address what you might be referring to in the pictures released and subsequent comments made by a ton of pilots on the forums:

1. The tie color (that is the only "purple" on the pilot uniform and it is more royal/maroon/plum colored) isn't set in stone.
2. The wings and hat brass have not been released so the wear testers are wearing silver versions of our current wings/hat brass which looks terrible is you ask me.
3. The male flight attendant jacket that has made the rounds on social media (think circus ringmaster look) is already being redesigned from what we have been told.

4. The overcoat is now wool (option to purchase cashmere) and quite nice.
5. The tech jackets are still being discussed. These replace leather jackets and I'm not thinking can be worn without the blazer but who knows. The idea was to have something for winter/rainy day walk arounds other than the overcoat.

I've enjoyed the banter on the UAL boards regarding the uniform. For a bunch of pilots that already have (or often think they have) a lot of options, they want more but then want to have a "uniform" uniform. I'm sorry you guys have had so many issues with your multiple uniform changes. I think ours will end up being pretty nice. I wear a lot of Brooks Brothers dress shirts and suits/slacks already and know how well they are constructed. They have stores in all of our hubs which will make it easy for last minute purchases etc as they will be required to store (in the back) spares.We shall see.

flyinawa
01-29-2019, 06:49 PM
Itís all up to the individual whether the uniform looks good. We could have Hugo boss uniforms that cost 2 grand and someone could make it look bad. If you dont get it tailored, dry cleaned, ironed, wear your tie tight at the collar and shave daily while having a recent haircut youíre not going to look good.

This. So much this.

MySaabStory
01-29-2019, 07:01 PM
Looks like an effective way to direct the FA where to land.

Literally laughed out loud. Well played!!

Route66
01-30-2019, 04:23 AM

American Airlines makes the hat optional. Pilots have the ďoptionĒ of wearing a dress coat in the summer. Heck, many donít wear it in the winter. I believe, from my experience, that pilots wear their mood. If they donít respect their profession, they donít respect the uniform. I still respect the profession. The uniform should be a point of pride for the profession, not so much for the company, but for the union....aka THE PROFESSION.

How can I connect this issue with the union, you ask? Because the union respects the few at the top and the rest us are the scraps. The uniform committee is a joke. I see it on the line every day. Quite a few F/Os are non-uniform compliant. And so are Captains. The APA cares not, and probably doesnít even let the company enforce it. Captains in many cases are even worse. No hats, crappy shoes, you name it. Plus many uniform options available to F/As are not available to us. Options that enhance our function ability like warm sweaters. We had sharkskin with US Airways/Piedmont that weíre FAR superior than what we have now.

Oh, thatís right, Iím old and Iím not a third-lister so my opinion doesnít count. Again, why do I bring THAT up? Because the uniform you speak of today does not unite us, it is now a protest movement. Iím a ďthird listerĒ and I feel under appreciated. Im an ďold guyĒ and Iím retiring in a few months and I donít care. As long as I make the money now I donít care.

So I find this discussion of Twin Hills vs. M&H specious at best.

I proudly wear the uniform as best as the company allows and wether itís TH, M&H or Ronald McDonald, Iíll wear it to make the Company look good because itís the right thing to do.

So why all the uniform outrage? Nobody really cares anyway.

flyinawa
01-30-2019, 10:05 AM
American Airlines makes the hat optional. Pilots have the ďoptionĒ of wearing a dress coat in the summer. Heck, many donít wear it in the winter. I believe, from my experience, that pilots wear their mood. If they donít respect their profession, they donít respect the uniform. I still respect the profession. The uniform should be a point of pride for the profession, not so much for the company, but for the union....aka THE PROFESSION.

How can I connect this issue with the union, you ask? Because the union respects the few at the top and the rest us are the scraps. The uniform committee is a joke. I see it on the line every day. Quite a few F/Os are non-uniform compliant. And so are Captains. The APA cares not, and probably doesnít even let the company enforce it. Captains in many cases are even worse. No hats, crappy shoes, you name it. Plus many uniform options available to F/As are not available to us. Options that enhance our function ability like warm sweaters. We had sharkskin with US Airways/Piedmont that weíre FAR superior than what we have now.

Oh, thatís right, Iím old and Iím not a third-lister so my opinion doesnít count. Again, why do I bring THAT up? Because the uniform you speak of today does not unite us, it is now a protest movement. Iím a ďthird listerĒ and I feel under appreciated. Im an ďold guyĒ and Iím retiring in a few months and I donít care. As long as I make the money now I donít care.

So I find this discussion of Twin Hills vs. M&H specious at best.

I proudly wear the uniform as best as the company allows and wether itís TH, M&H or Ronald McDonald, Iíll wear it to make the Company look good because itís the right thing to do.

So why all the uniform outrage? Nobody really cares anyway.

Holy cow! I....agree....with pretty much EVERYTHING...you just said.

jcountry
01-31-2019, 01:30 AM

So, no one else on the airplane or in the terminal has this contaminant?

What do yíall think is on those uniforms?

(Iím not trying to be a smart ass, Iím genuinely curious as to what TH uniforms are supposed to be contaminated with which is not on any other clothes or fabrics anywhere....)

Andrew_VT
01-31-2019, 07:46 AM
What do yíall think is on those uniforms?

No one really knows. If you knew, you could test for it. But all tests come back negative.

It's some kind of miracle chemical. It evades detection, both scientific and smell. It supposedly can't be washed out. It jumps off the fabric, travels through the well ventilated air of the cockpit and causes all sorts of issues to those self-diagnosed as 'reactors'. One guy said it caused his cancer to come back.

Now depite the constant offgassing, years can pass and it doesn't run out. Like I said, truly a miracle chemical.

Also, to avoid the ire of the true believers, I should state that I don't wear the Twin Hill. I'm a better union member than that... But I'm also a smartass.

Varks
01-31-2019, 08:24 AM
I have pictures of the rash the uniform gives me. Not fun. I just donít wear it. Constant bloody nose, sinus problems, it sucks. I never reported it to anyone. No one asked. Itís in a sealed bag in my garage. Doesnít seam to bother me there.

mainlineAF
01-31-2019, 09:03 AM
I have pictures of the rash the uniform gives me. Not fun. I just donít wear it. Constant bloody nose, sinus problems, it sucks. I never reported it to anyone. No one asked. Itís in a sealed bag in my garage. Doesnít seam to bother me there.

Why donít you just throw it away?

Slowmover
03-11-2019, 06:01 AM
I realized yesterday as I as doing a rainy 0500 walk-around that the M&H overcoat isn't much help in the rain and probably not what I want to carry all summer for a poorly-timed shower.

Anybody have a good lead on a rain jacket that is easy to carry and matches the uniform?

RhinoBallAuto
03-11-2019, 06:29 AM
I realized yesterday as I as doing a rainy 0500 walk-around that the M&H overcoat isn't much help in the rain and probably not what I want to carry all summer for a poorly-timed shower.

Anybody have a good lead on a rain jacket that is easy to carry and matches the uniform?

I have a lightweight solid black Columbia windbreaker style jacket that rolls up into its own hood... I tuck it into the top half of the rollerbag for easy access. Throw the disco vest on over it. Easy. Since I only wear it on walk-around, I don't care that it doesn't "match"

HiFlyer992
03-11-2019, 10:03 AM

I have a rain jacket and pants that roll up and fit in the side pocket of my LW bag. Worth it's weight in gold during downpours. Used it in CLT last week during the heavy rain. I stayed completely dry.

I got it from wal mart and it was around 20 bucks I think. Mine is a dark green color. If the company cared about me matching while doing the walk around, they would have provided me with something to keep me dry. I would wear a rainbow colored pink spotted jacket if it kept me dry. I even put my reflective jacket over it to keep the reflective police from yelling at me.

I figure if someone says I can't wear my rain suit in the rain then I will invite them to do the walk around because I am not doing the walk around without it.

PRS Guitars
03-11-2019, 10:22 AM
I have a lightweight solid black Columbia windbreaker style jacket that rolls up into its own hood... I tuck it into the top half of the rollerbag for easy access. Throw the disco vest on over it. Easy. Since I only wear it on walk-around, I don't care that it doesn't "match"

Same, I have a Spider rain coat, packs small, I carry it from April until Oct. I wear it for rainy walk arounds and itís my summer jacket on a layover. Itís grey, but since I only wear it for the walk around, and not in the airport etc, I donít care that it doesnít match...it keeps me dry.

From Oct until March I bring the overcoat on every trip.

Name User
03-11-2019, 11:08 AM
I have a plastic poncho that rolls up to take up zero space. It's great. During the winter I just wear a fleece underneath my blazer doing the walk around. Saves a ton of space and weight.

TankerDriver
03-11-2019, 02:31 PM

Anybody have a good lead on a rain jacket that is easy to carry and matches the uniform?I got a Kenneth Cole overcoat that is almost spitting image of the M&H and it fits.

Slowmover
03-18-2019, 06:33 PM
Thank you!