Airline Pilot Forums

Airline Pilot Forums was designed to be a community where working airline pilots can share ideas and information about the aviation field. In the forum you will find information about major and regional airline carriers, career training, interview and job seeker help, finance, and living the airline pilot lifestyle.

View Full Version : Standards manager at ABX quit

motorclutch
01-04-2019, 06:52 AM
ABX is looking for a new manager of 767 standards after the recently hired quit after one month. No warm and fuzzy feeling about the longevity of ABX.

nitefr8dog
01-04-2019, 07:23 AM
ABX is looking for a new manager of 767 standards after the recently hired quit after one month. No warm and fuzzy feeling about the longevity of ABX.

You would think he would have known that before he signed on...being ex ABX and all.
My bet is the dream job finally came through.
Or....he realized what an idiot Soaper is.

motorclutch
01-04-2019, 07:52 AM
I think it was right after his first hangar meeting with Joe when he stated there would be no future growth at ABX unless there was a contract with a “no-strike” clause. Hete is pulling all the strings as usual....Soapy is the ballboy!

nitefr8dog
01-04-2019, 07:58 AM
I think it was right after his first hangar meeting with Joe when he stated there would be no future growth at ABX unless there was a contract with a “no-strike” clause. Hete is pulling all the strings as usual....Soapy is the ballboy!

Why would he care....he is in the office. More crews = more work. MW left because of Stooper...can you imagine having to interact with him everyday and make him understand he's not painting a house?

motorclutch
01-04-2019, 08:06 AM
Jim’s point was job security. He felt he wouldn’t make it with the Soapy team to retirement. A dead horse.

nitefr8dog
01-04-2019, 08:10 AM
Jim’s point was job security. He felt he wouldn’t make it with the Soapy team to retirement. A dead horse.

My point.....Stooper's management skills at work again.

Grundt
01-04-2019, 11:10 AM
Jim is going back to JetBlue.